[DL] Labech Banchort Snaeh

sarN

sarNie Granny
i'll be working on dis lakorn dis weekend till the end sorry for letting ya buddies wait :p

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Sarn, thanks for uploading and sharing Labech Banchort Snaeh! :w000t: Do you have any new releases from this company? If so, when will you post the new lakorns? I want to purchase a few lakorns from you, but I'm not sure how to make payments through your website. The lakorns I'm interested in stars Ann and Kong as well as Attichart and Cherry. I'm more interested in Mayura Video only because I'm use to their voices, but I'll watch the translation from this company because their lakorns are release far in advance. :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
well --- Kong/Ann is not from dis company . The voice from this company is CH7 ppl , so the vdo you see at my store dat CH7 den it translated by dis company. I'm thinking about uploading "Pchous Plerng Snaeha" next since it a CH7 .. i think though the dubb is not as good as Mayrua but most ppl perfer dis company den CH3 Dubb .. just talking about my vdo section dat i have at my store not comparing to other Dubb company in USA. I don't carry Mayrua Vdo cuz im sure everyone can get access to it on and off line . The only advanage i have in carry these company is dat it realease it's lakorn right off air or during air :shock: . Since i have to record these dubb company over time i kind of got use to the voice in a way :sweat: .. i watch chinese series with voice dat worst but i still stick thru it LOL ----> 'o yeah if u don't want ot pay thru paypal just email me.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
well ---  Kong/Ann is not from dis company . The voice from this company is CH7 ppl , so the vdo you see at my store dat CH7 den it translated by dis company. I'm thinking about uploading "Pchous Plerng Snaeha" next since it a CH7 .. i think though the dubb is not as good as Mayrua but most ppl perfer dis company den CH3 Dubb .. just talking about my vdo section dat i have at my store not comparing to other Dubb company in USA. I don't carry Mayrua Vdo cuz im sure everyone can get access to it on and off line . The only advanage i have in carry these company is dat it realease it's lakorn right off air or during air  :shock: . Since i have  to record these dubb company lo over time i kind of  got use to the voice in a way  :sweat: .. i watch chinese series with voice dat worst but i still stick thru it LOL ----> 'o yeah if u don't want ot pay thru paypal just email me.
[post="48350"][/post]​

Sarn, thanks for your response. If this company only translates Ch. 7 lakorns, then who translates Ch. 3's? I personally prefer Channel 3's lakorns because they are more interesting. I wouldn't mind watching lakorns translated by others, as long as it's newly released and up to date. Besides, I can't wait to watch Pat and Por as well as Ken and Aom's latest lakorns when it's done airing...I know that Mayura Video will take forever to translate them. :w000t:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i actually place an order for por/pat lakorn i know it not done airing but i request for them to send it to me up to the episode dat they have done dubb . I'm expecting it next week

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the info, Sarn. I didn't realize there were more than one translator for the movies you have for sell. That's cool. I'm so happy that you are ordering Pat and Por's lakorn. I will be the first person to purchase it!! :loool: Which payment methods would you accept? I want a copy of Ken/Janie, Ann/Kong and Attichart/Cherry's lakorn, too.

I'm beginning to realize that any translated voice is better than none, as long as I can understand the storyline. Otherwise, I will have to rent them in thai and assume the plot. I'm impatient when it comes to waiting for interesting lakorns. Anyhow, I'm glad you are offering other alternatives because there are only Mayura Video rentals here in Las Vegas. Thanks for providing us with more options. :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
Mara Phang said:
Thanks for the info, Sarn. I didn't realize there were more than one translator for the movies you have for sell. That's cool. I'm so happy that you are ordering Pat and Por's lakorn. I will be the first person to purchase it!! :loool: Which payment methods would you accept? I want a copy of Ken/Janie, Ann/Kong and Attichart/Cherry's lakorn, too.

so u dont know how to use paypal eh ? ok den i'll pm u my address den