[DL] Labech Banchort Snaeh

somp9

sarNie Adult
sarN2 said:

Sorry it not MAYURA VIOCE

I'm uploading dis lakorn but if u interest in buying it i'm selling for $18 in 4dvd :p

O' yeah ... i won't be reuploading dis lakorn again after the link die soo ya chick just have do some reuploading if other buddies come late haha .. brb with the link

[post="4127"][/post]​

somp9

sarNie Adult
Hi Sarn,

Do you still have this movie,"Labech Banchort Snaeh", in Khmer? i'm very interested in buying this movie in DVD for $18. Can you tell me what should i do next? write you a check and send it to you?

Thanks,

Somira

sarN

sarNie Granny
well , u can send me a money order or just pay me with paypal and i'll send it out to u tomorrow cuz i have lots of copys of dis lakorn

somp9

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
well , u can send me a money order or just pay me with paypal and i'll send it out to u tomorrow cuz i have lots of copys of dis lakorn
[post="112717"][/post]​

somp9

sarNie Adult
Sarn, I can pay you with paypal, but how can i pay that? Do you charge for shipping and handling?

sarN

sarNie Granny
it simple to use paypal do u have an account there ? just goes to the tap dat say " send money" and put my email sarnworld@comcast.net and enter the amount of the lakorn and in the note put the tittle of the lakorn u want dat it . no , i don't charge shipping .

somp9

sarNie Adult
Okay Sarn, let me try to pay with paypal. I have an account paypal that i used to buy staff from other website.

sarN

sarNie Granny
sure buddy u can i have make lots of copy of dis lakorn lollll it been about 1 year now and i haven't sold all of it hahhaha