DJ Push/Puth Puttichai Kasetsin

mayag

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Mayag do you know Push's next lakorn?? I heard its with Patricia. Kai got Push's queue for ch3 already? Is it Ded Pbeek Nang Fah?
I haven't heard anything Step! Will let you know if I know anything. But if he's really working with Ch 3, he's going to become even more popular!
Him and Patricia would make a beautiful pair. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you :) Kai wanted Push in his lakorn but Push was busy so he did not accept the offer. But Kai waited till Push's queue was free. Now its official that Push working with ch3. Now I want to know which lakorn  :dance1:  :dance1:
mayag said:
I haven't heard anything Step! Will let you know if I know anything. But if he's really working with Ch 3, he's going to become even more popular!
Him and Patricia would make a beautiful pair. :)

mayag

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Thank you :) Kai wanted Push in his lakorn but Push was busy so he did not accept the offer. But Kai waited till Push's queue was free. Now its official that Push working with ch3. Now I want to know which lakorn  :dance1:  :dance1:

Wow! I didn't know it was official! Well that's exciting. :D
Him becoming more and more popular is kind of bittersweet though.
Please let us all know if you find out which lakorn it is Step!!! I hope he gets to work with Yaya, Patricia, Mew and/or Matt.

Step

Mrs James Ma

Devylann

sarNie Egg
ohhhh i hope Push gets to act with CH3. i did hear that he may work with Patricia too! I hope so! They would make a wonderful pair! he's tall and she's tall too! i can't wait!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol Push kissed all his N'eks. My favorite are with Vill, Mook and Lily
Mook's first kiss in her life was with Push   :pervie:   :pervie:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Push won Heartthrobe award at Hamburger 14th Anniversary

Devylann

sarNie Egg
I still can't wait for Push in CH3 work and i want to see him act with all the N'eks hehe but he won't be kissing them like he's been on other channels. CH3 has a strict rule so we will be hoping but prob only get a light peck on the cheek. I heard that CH3 was asked to tone down the kiss scenes and so lately, the new lakorns have light kisses or fake ones. But i'm still hoping hehe 

I haven't heard who Push will work with first on CH3 but if the rumors are true, I hope it's with Patricia! 

yangyang

sarNie Egg
Hello, everyone!! I've recently started to get into lakorns (thanks to my younger sister) and was spazzing like crazy when I discovered this forum for P'Push! Aaaaahhhhh~~~~ I'm so happy to be here. ^^

mayag

sarNie Adult
Welcome yangyang! We spazzed too when RakLakornNYK first made this thread. :D

I really hope Push comes out with better lakorns. The latest ones bored me so much..I couldn't finish them. My love for him is kind of dying down.  :cry:
Puer Tur looks too sad so probably won't watch that. My only hope is on Game Maya as of now. 

yangyang

sarNie Egg
mayag said:
Welcome yangyang! We spazzed too when RakLakornNYK first made this thread. :D

I really hope Push comes out with better lakorns. The latest ones bored me so much..I couldn't finish them. My love for him is kind of dying down.  :cry:
Puer Tur looks too sad so probably won't watch that. My only hope is on Game Maya as of now. 
HELLO!!!! ♡♡♡♡

My sister is planning on watching Puer Tur and I think I'll only watch the happy parts. Lol I don't think I want to continue when it becomes sad. :(

Hopefully Game Maya is good! I can't believe that Push and Jui have to loose weight for it. They're already thin!!! :O

mayag

sarNie Adult
yangyang said:
HELLO!!!! ♡♡♡♡

My sister is planning on watching Puer Tur and I think I'll only watch the happy parts. Lol I don't think I want to continue when it becomes sad. :(

Hopefully Game Maya is good! I can't believe that Push and Jui have to loose weight for it. They're already thin!!! :eek:

Hahah maybe I'll do that too. Just skip to the happy parts. XD

Whaaat?? Slim people trying to lose more weight.. :scratchhead2:  I hope it's only a couple kg. :/