DJ Push/Puth Puttichai Kasetsin

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Hola Mayag, thank you for your replies here  :flowers:
mayag said:
OMG!!! Thanks so much for making this thread!! He's my FAVOURITE right now!! <3

Hello huajaikaungtur Thank you for dropping by  :flowers: I wonder how people around him be sane with Push around them! 
huajaikaungtur said:
HE NEEDS TO STOP MAKING US ADORE & LOVE HIM SO MUCH . LOLOL.

Hello bubbles8 I try to  because I don't know much about Push or about his personal life. So I've created a post all for Push. Thank you for joining us  :flowers:
bubbles8 said:
He's a cutie!! Rak, you need to show off ur push with some super duper goodlooking pics of him k :)

You're welcome Step I always wanted to have a nest for Push  :flowers: 
Step said:
Thank you RakLakornNYK. Finally push lovers have got a place

Thank you for joining us thatsouthernasianchick  :flowers: 
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Thanks for making Push fans a home. :D

I love him already. He's got soooo much potential!

Oh My Goodness!!!
THANKS A HEAP Ara for updating this thread!! I don't know anything about Push but I loved him since LNF so I thought of making this thread. Thank you so much for all the videos you've posted. I'll check them morrow definitely. WOW!! This is so exciting for me hahaha

arasucre said:
I love him more and more everyday! ;A; I'll make sure to visit here often. hehe
I was wondering if you guys have watched this short film of his. He was really adorable in here and this is what made me fall for him. X)
*Video*
I actually created a channel of him on Viki waiting for it to be approved so I can upload the videos and sub for Push's fans to watch. :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can he get any cuter??

I really wanna see Push pairing with Yaya. They look adorable. Is it possible as they both work for different channels??

Cr: As tagged

meethao

sarNie Egg
arasucre said:
I just subbed a short video of him trolling.    :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

http://www.viki.com/videos/1059828v

If you have any sub request, do tell me. :D I'm planning to sub every episode of ทูนหัวของอิแม่ (Mommy's Darling) where Push's manager records videos of him.  :coverlaf:

Seriously, would anyone imagine him actually being like this if they only saw him in lakorns?  :facepalm:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv-4Cm-o08o[/media]
cr: O:IC
Lol, too funny but also so cute!!!!

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
I just went to meet Push today and I asked him to give a shoutout for his international fans. ^^ (as mayag asked. hehe)
I'll post it tomorrow and sub it once I come back from meeting him again tomorrow. XD I need to get some sleep because I have to wake up at dawn to go meet him. ;A;

Anyway, please stay tuned!

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
^
You're welcome! <3
It's not really every day ;A; more like once a week, but it's twice this week because I'm returning to my country on this Thursday and I won't get to see him again until June. ;~;

dariey

sarNie Adult
visiting neighbor thread..hehe

tq so much Rak for making this place and arasucre for constant providing anything about push.*bow 90 degree*

honestly i don't know i can be consider myself as push fan or not coz i'm more lean to girl than guy but push definitely have warm aura which able to make everyone around him feel comfortable in my eyes.his smile sure will make everyone smile too. ^_^

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Helloooooo! (especially to mayag.  :coverlaf:)

I just uploaded Push's shoutout to his international fans on Youtube and subbed it. :dance1:

When I told him to record a shoutout for his international fans, he was really surprised by hearing that and even asked me which country are they from (he thought it was only one country).
I just said "It isn't one country but various countries." And he went "Wow, really?" Haha he was so cute.
I also told him to speak English before I started recording. I basically said "Could you please say it in English, just a little bit, maybe? You can also say some in Thai and I'll be the one translating it. Just whatever it is that you're comfortable with." He said "Got it." and here's what I got. 

(Click CC for subtitles!)

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g1AVqcX9hc[/media]

YUP, the only English in here is "I love you".  :rofl:  :rofl:
You guys must know that his English level is considered poor so I actually understand him.  :coverlaf:
I'd also like to state that Push was pretty tired on that day.  He really didn't seem as active as the other days. I believe if he were, he would have said more than this and played with the camera. ;A; But don't worry! I think I'm gonna get him to record one again once I meet him in June when he's playful and active. XD But you guys must give me your message too, alright?  :spin:  :spin: So I can give an excuse for him to record another video.  :lol2:

mayag

sarNie Adult
OHMYGAAAAH!! This is more than enough arasucre!! Thank you soooo much!!! <333

It feels so nice to know that he kind of knows we exist. XD
Hahah that "I love you" was so cute though! LOLOL I knew his english wasn't that great because I watched that I Get English interview of his and he had a very strong accent. Next time you visit him, you should teach him some english! Haha

Thank you so much again though! That was really sweet of you to do. :)

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Awww I'm so glad you're happy with that! <3<3 (and you can call me Sara. It's stated in the video, anyway. XD)
LMAO I knew about his English level from that interview too!
And I really want to teach him English! XD I'm planning to teach him various phrases to say toward the fans but I need your suggestion too. XD

Aw, It's really my pleasure. <3

mayag

sarNie Adult
Hi Sara :) Yea from the video I heard "Khun Sala" but I wasn't sure so I didn't wanna butcher your name! Lol

Yea I'll start piling up ideas before you go back in June XD

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
^ It's actually "Nong" Sara hehe. But yeah, Thais don't really pronounce the "r" so it turns out as Sala. XD
Okie dokie! Will wait for that. haha

I loooove this set of pictures!

cr: pushputto_ official

cr: thepush_project

I swear he's so freaking adorable /cries

cr: pushputto_official

cr: withpush

Just a week ago, a mom of his fan visited and she complimented him saying that he looks even better off screen, and he got all shy that his ears became red, and the fans teased him. LMAO he was so cute.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
^
You really should! Once you do, you'll want to visit him for a second, third, fourth and many more times! XD

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Push on Sisterday Star Live! He was really cute and funny here as usual. I laughed a lot. ><
I'll be subbing this later on Viki. ^^

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyvO26YbaUM[/media]
cr: GMM TV

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
^
LMAO thanks for sharing!! I didn't know Kangsom was funny  :lolyup: :lolyup:
No wonder why they've become so close!

meethao

sarNie Egg
arasucre said:
Helloooooo! (especially to mayag.  :coverlaf:)

I just uploaded Push's shoutout to his international fans on Youtube and subbed it. :dance1:

When I told him to record a shoutout for his international fans, he was really surprised by hearing that and even asked me which country are they from (he thought it was only one country).
I just said "It isn't one country but various countries." And he went "Wow, really?" Haha he was so cute.
I also told him to speak English before I started recording. I basically said "Could you please say it in English, just a little bit, maybe? You can also say some in Thai and I'll be the one translating it. Just whatever it is that you're comfortable with." He said "Got it." and here's what I got. 

(Click CC for subtitles!)

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g1AVqcX9hc[/media]

YUP, the only English in here is "I love you".  :rofl:  :rofl:
You guys must know that his English level is considered poor so I actually understand him.  :coverlaf:
I'd also like to state that Push was pretty tired on that day.  He really didn't seem as active as the other days. I believe if he were, he would have said more than this and played with the camera. ;A; But don't worry! I think I'm gonna get him to record one again once I meet him in June when he's playful and active. XD But you guys must give me your message too, alright?  :spin:  :spin: So I can give an excuse for him to record another video.  :lol2:

Aww, thanks so much for the video. It's nice just knowing that he knows we exist, hehe! He's too cute :)

mayag

sarNie Adult
Sighh no RLSR updates :( My PuLy craving is turning into an obsession day by day.

The Ugly Duckling Series is always on promotion mode though! There are always new pictures or videos coming out. Does anyone know if it's gonna air before RLSR?