DJ Push/Puth Puttichai Kasetsin

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Hello Folks, Welcome To This Page 

This is a thread for one of my favourite daras/superstars, Push Puttichai Kasetsin (Nick name - Push), who claimed to fame through a magical drama/lakorn named Leh NangFah!

Push was born on 3rd July 1986 in Ratchaburi, Thailand.

He's very charming talented funny and narak (cute) maaaak. Oops! I forgot to mention, he is LOR (handsome) maaaaaaak tooo 

Push or Puth is a DJ (at Chill FM 89) and an actor by profession. He's someone who's known to be very friendly, funny and gets along well with his co-stars! He's slowly gaining the number of fans and making everyone fall for his acting skills as well as his charm! Push has been lauded for his performance evreytime 

Right now he is under contract with channel 5.
Before his breakthrough in Leh NangFah (2014), Push was seen in dramas like "Waew Mayura" (Channel 3 in 2012) and "Jut Nat Pope" (Channel 3 in 2012) in small roles.
Also in a  MV called "I Miss You (When I Listen To This Song) (Pleng Neung Kid Teung Gun)" with Noona Nuengthida (2013).

Lakorns in 2014

Leh NangFah with Vill Wannarot
Fun Fueng with Jui (Warattaya)

Lakorns in 2015

Roy Leh Sanae Rai with Lily Pansirithanachote
Ugly Duckling Series with Mook Worranit Thawornwongs
Wannueng Jaa Pben Superstar with Gypso Ramita

Lakorns lined up next

Puer Tur with Esther Supreeleela
Game Darika with Jui Warattaya

Connect with Push through
IG - push_dj
FB - DUCKYPUSH
Twitter - DJ__Push

To know more about Push, please click on this spoiler. Credit goes to arasucre Thanks a heap Ara, for collecting these information to help us 

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/61310-pushputh-puttichai-kasetsin/page-3#entry1048745

Profile:
Name: Puttichai Kasetsin (พุฒิชัย เกษตรสิน)
Nickname: Push/Put (พุฒ)
Date of Birth: July 3, 1986
Birthplace: Ratchaburi, Thailand
Profession: DJ, VJ, Host, Actor
Height: 185 cm
​Siblings: Five (All male)

He graduated from Ratchapad Suan Dusit University. He's currently a VJ on O:IC, a music show that airs on Bang Channel and GMM Channel from 21.00-23.00, and a DJ at Chill FM 89 from Monday-Friday from 8.00-10.00.
He's a DJ/VJ that has outstanding works as an MC and acting. Therefore, he grabbed the attention of the manager, Too Piyawadee Maleenon, of Wave TV company who cast him for the first time on a show at CH3 in a mysterious lakorn called Jud Nad Pop Season 2. He's currently under contract with Exact.

Lakorns (Drama)
2012:
  • แววมยุรา (Waew Mayura)
  • Cameo in Jud Nad Pop The Series Season 2 (CH3) as Pol.Lt. Boorapa Taratip (Lieutenant Boo)
  • คู่รักต่างขั้ว (Koo Ruk Tang Kua) as Assawin (CH9)
  • Club Friday The Series: แฟนเก่า (Fan Gao / Ex-Girlfriend/Boyfriend) as Knot (Green Channel) 
2013:
  • Forward ท้าเวลา พลิกอนาคต (Ta Waela Plig Anakod) as Natee (CH9)
  • Love Bolloon as Mork (Bang Channel)
  • Love On Air as DJ Push (Bang Channel)
  • Short movie called รักจริงปิ๊งเก้อ Love Low Fat as Coach Ice (Bang Channel)

2014:
  • Leh Nangfah as Teepope (CH5) with Vill Wannarot
  • Fun Fueng as Ratrawee (One HD) with Jui Warattaya

2015:
  • Roy Leh Sanae Rai as Kongpope (One HD) with Lily Pansirithanachote
  • Ugly Ducling Series: Perfect Match as Seua (CH. GMM) with Mook Worranit
  • Wannueng Jaa Pben Superstar (GMM) with Gypso Ramita
  • Puer Tur (One HD) with Esther Supreeleela
  • Game Darika (Magic if, Exact Scenario) with Jui Warattaya

Music Videos:
2011:
  • ความเหงาโทรเข้ามา - เตชินท์ (Kwarm Ngao Tor Kao Ma (Loneliness Has Called) - Tae Chin) 
  • กรุณาอย่ามาแต่เสียง - พันช์ วรกาญจน์ (Karuna Ya Ma Tae Siang (Please Don't Come In Just A Voice) - Punch)

2012:
  • ฉันยังอยู่ทั้งคน - ณัฐ ศักดาทร (Chan Yang Yoo Tang Kon (You Have Me) - Nut Sakdatorn)

2013: 
  • หนื่อยก็พัก ไม่รักก็พอ - หนูนา  หนึ่งธิดา โสภณ (Nueay Kor Pak, Mai Ruk Kor Por (If I Am Tired, I Should Rest. If You Don't Love Me, I Should Stop) - Noona)
  • เพลงหนึ่ง คิดถึงกัน - หนูนา  หนึ่งธิดา โสภณ (Pleng Neung Kid Teung Gun (I Miss You When I Listen to This Song) - Noona)

2014:
  • มีเราตลอดไป - ป๊อป ปองกูล (Mee Raw Talord Pai (We Will Always Have Each Other) - Pop Pongkoon)

Host:
  • O:IC (Bang Channel) (Current) (21:15-23:00)
  • Pepsi Poll Me Please (Bang Channel)
  • Cafe' de Song (Bang Channel)
  • E-Mouth Matem (อีเม้าท์ มาเต็ม) (CH7)
  • Ha Chao, Show Kam หาเช้า โชว์ค่ำ (CH5)

Advertisements:
  • AIS
  • Land & Houses
  • GSM
  • Brother

Concert:
  • 2011 - DJ on Stage on  June 25-26th.
  • 2013 - DJ on Stage VS The Star on September 28th.

DJ:

• Chill FM 89 Mon-Fri (Current)
  • Hot 91.5 Live&Share

Anybody can post anything about our 
 Push here, Enjoy Your Stay Here.. 

Attachments

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hmmm ... well, what to say about him right now??

Well... PUSH IS HOT, HANDSOME, CUTE, CONTAGIOUS, TALENTED = PERFECT .
HAHAHA and ... HE NEEDS TO STOP MAKING US ADORE & LOVE HIM SO MUCH . LOLOL.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you so much for starting a thread for Push!
I love him more and more everyday! ;A; I'll make sure to visit here often. hehe

I was wondering if you guys have watched this short film of his. He was really adorable in here and this is what made me fall for him. X)

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhn1HPh4C9g[/media]
cr: Bang Channel

I actually created a channel of him on Viki waiting for it to be approved so I can upload the videos and sub for Push's fans to watch. :D

mayag

sarNie Adult
arasucre said:
I actually made a channel of him on Viki waiting for it to be approved so I can upload the videos and sub for Push's fans to watch. :D

That would be awesome!!! Thanks so much arasucre<3

And yea I've seen that video before. The first I saw him was in something called Love Balloon...? I'm not sure if that's what it was called. But his face seemed a lot chubbier in that XD

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
mayag said:

That would be awesome!!! Thanks so much arasucre<3

And yea I've seen that video before. The first I saw him was in something called Love Balloon...? I'm not sure if that's what it was called. But his face seemed a lot chubbier in that XD

I agree! haha his face is the kind that if he doesn't regularly workout, it will show on his face.
Sometimes, chubby guys are actually adorable to me. LOL

mayag

sarNie Adult
He he...sorta like my face except I don't even attempt to exercise. But he's definitely adorable all the same!
From the video, I assumed he was a pretty reserved person in real life. Turns out he's a big goofball.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
^
So true! LMAO I really want to tell a story of his with one of his fan (who's my friend) and it was super adorable and funny. He was a big troll, I must say. I really laughed a lot while she was telling me about it. XD Push teased her a lot. She was originally a Bie fan (She still is). There was a situation that made him say "Watch me. I'll make her turn into my fan." And he succeeded. LMAO

mayag

sarNie Adult
arasucre said:
^
So true! LMAO I really want to tell a story of his with one of his fan (who's my friend) and it was super adorable and funny. He was a big troll, I must say. I really laughed a lot while she was telling me about it. XD Push teased her a lot. She was originally a Bie fan (She still is). There was a situation that made him say "Watch me. I'll make her turn into my fan." And he succeeded. LMAO

YOU MUST TELL US THE STORY!!

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
^ I will, soon! hehe I just need some time to write because it's actually a bit long. LOL But I'm really hyped to tell you skgjlgsdpa

Anyhow, 0:16 killed me.  :drool:
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVp0PdOLd5s[/media]

cr: oicgang @ Youtube

And can we just take a moment and appreciate this adorable casual look of his?  :teary:   :crush:

cr: dackdevil @ IG

(I actually bought this shirt for him :crush: I noticed it was pretty large for his body because he wears L but what I bought was XL because L was out of stock.  :yawn: I least expected he would wear it. ;A; )

mayag

sarNie Adult
Haha no problem. I'm excited to read it!

Lol there was one O:IC video where they called his dad? I didn't understand anything but his dad seemed pretty awkward. A man of few words.

Wow! So lucky!! He looks fine in it though. Maybe even a bit younger looking. You've got good taste ;)
Next time you meet him, you should tell him of this page and request him to give us a shoutout in English! ^.^

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
^ Alright! Let me finish subbing FF first and I'll get on it asap! hehe :dance1:

Yeah LMAO his dad sounds like a tough person and they did sound awkward. XD
Aw, thank you! That's such a great compliment.  :crush:
I'll make sure to do that! I just hope he's not in a rush the day I meet him. ;~; He's currently shooting dramas 7 days a week.  I believe it's Ugly Duckling lately. He'd always say he's in a hurry but he mostly ends up taking pictures/giving out autographs for 15 minutes or over.  :coverlaf:  (But there was one day where he only stayed for 3 minutes, though..)
And I already told him that FF is not only subbed in Mandarin but also English, Arabic, Romanian, and Spanish. He looked really surprised haha he was all like "Wow. Really?" It was so cute.  :teary:  :heart:

One thing that's really cute is that he remembers every single fan. Of course it's hard to remember every fan's name, but he definitely remember their faces.  :heart:

mayag

sarNie Adult
Haha sure!

I'm suprised Push turned out to be such a charismatic person though! Despite his dad's awkwardness XD Maybe his mom inspired him. lol

Aww he's such a sweetheart. I hope he's thinking about himself as well though. I mean 7 days a week...that sounds exhausting. Especially when you have to keep a happy face all the time.
Haha nice! Did you tell him YOU were subbing FF?

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
I'm laughing because I was just discussing this with my little sister yesterday that he must have got his charisma from his Mom!  :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
It really does sound exhausting. And he has to be the DJ at a radio station in almost every morning. And someday, being a VJ on O:IC on the same day too. It's like he's doing three works in a day. I really really admire his spirit. ;A;

Actually.. I forgot to tell him that because I just got the chance to tell him when he was nearly leaving. I was even having a tongue-twist when I was talking! :teary:  (Yup, how embarrassing. :lmao3:  ) I don't think I'll be telling him because I just lost the chance. :no: If I do, he might think that I'm annoying. lmaogsjkgl

mayag

sarNie Adult
Oh yea..I forgot about his DJing and VJing.
Well, his hard work is definitely paying off! And will continue to do so.

Hahaha aww poor you. Don't worry. If I ever meet him, I'll definitely let him know of your efforts.  :thumbsup:

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
^ You're seriously the cutest person ever! Do meet him during summer! I shall meet you there. hehe

Push just appeared on a show on Jan, 20 and he killed me. Why? Watch it. ;A;
He appears at 7:30 and the actual moment start at 23:47 :woot2:
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZrxM0_wUW4[/media]
cr: onehdthailand

Also, Is anyone available to segment his short film for the subs? :D
http://www.viki.com/videos/1059815v-short-film-truly-love-or-awkward-crush-love-low-fat

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
I just subbed a short video of him trolling.    :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

http://www.viki.com/videos/1059828v

If you have any sub request, do tell me. :D I'm planning to sub every episode of ทูนหัวของอิแม่ (Mommy's Darling) where Push's manager records videos of him.  :coverlaf:

Seriously, would anyone imagine him actually being like this if they only saw him in lakorns?  :facepalm:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv-4Cm-o08o[/media]
cr: O:IC