Disturbia :: Aum/Aff/Tik/Ann n more [Chapter 15 is UP!!]

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD

This is a really good story imma translate for y'all but imma change the original names for y'all.Since my friend Syahar wrote it in Malay so there's some malay culture you guys might not understand.Anyways,there wont be any summary since i cant give any!The plot wont be fun then!O yea, since im just translating .. this fanfic will be updated fast ;) I really2 love this story of his..lol..

Here are the list of the main cast ..

Aum >>> Aum

Aff >>> Aff

Tik >>> Detective Tik

Ann >>> Ann

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ok..imma stick to their normal name and imma change the title now lol

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 1 ]

"Mister .. do wash it both in and out yea .."

"Do you want me to wash the engine too then?"

"Hmm .. that would be great too!"

The man smiled. He politely invited the beautiful young lady to sit on a chair and then he pulled the rubber hos which was stucked at the pipe. Some bubbles looking like snow suddenly came out. Those carpet white snow then slowly covered the Satria Neo car owned by the young lady.

"You just shifted here? .. I never really saw you here before .." The guy asked to start off the comversation.

"Ah .. yeah. Just a week or so .. I'm still trying to get to know this place actually .."

"You got transfer is it? Where did you work .. before this I mean?"

"Hmm .. it's not really a transfer. I'm just starting actually and somehow, I got posted here .." The young lady smiled.

"Oh .. this sounds like you're working for the government .."

"Yeah" She smiled again."You're really good at guessing! I'm working as a teacher, I'm teaching at the school just right in front there." She answered proudly.

Just as he finished washing the outer part of the car, the next target would be the engine. Again, those white snowish bubbles played its role as all those dirtyness coating the engine started changing its colour.

"Miss, staying at this part of the world .. you got to be more careful 'cos the crime rate here is very high .." The guy started warning her. The girl who at first, wanted to reach over and take the newspaper on the table was rather shocked.

"Really? I mean this place looks really peaceful you know .." She said as she looks around.

"Didn't they ever teach you to never judge a book by its cover? For all you know, maybe our neighbours here are terrorist!"

The young lady started laughing.

"Haha .. such weird criminals these days eh? I'm guessing .. they got business strategy you know. They target places like this which is so peaceful. Untapped market!"

The guy carved a smiled. "You're one weird lady too. You said you're a teacher .. but the way you talk, even an economist could lose with both hand down! Erm .. this must be the case of graduating in business but then took up a Teacher's Diploma program and end up being a teacher, right??"

She was shocked. What kind of a guy is standing in front of her right now? He's just a normal guy who earns by washing cars!

---

Is it true that he's just a normal guy washing cars? The young lady gave a sharp stare towards him. The guy with the white singlet was never out of her sight.

Just chatting with him for awhile and he could already guessed that I was a Teacher's Diploma programme graduate. Is it just me who's stupid or most of these guys are this knowledgable??? If I were to say that he's a graduate .. erm .. that's impossible! Why would he work here then? There's no logical explainantion to this!

The young lady stare at him again. From the looks of it - He's a little dirty and wet .. just like every same guy who washes car. But, if we were to look closely to the quality of his work .. there is a little different. His work is very detail and the results are to be proud of.

"Miss" He called for her but there was no reaction.

"Miss??"

"Uh .. yeah, anything?"

"I'm sorry miss .. I accidentaly broke the radiator pipe at your engine." He said as he held onto the broken pipe.

Her eyes was wide open and so was her mouth. She was shocked and angry at the same time.Geez, and I just complimented him too!

---

"Man! So what now?? Is my car going to get spoiled later???"

"Noooooo .. You can still drive this car but it'll get hot faster. We got to change a new pipe as soon as possible."

"So..?"

"So, I will take care of it!"

"What do you mean by you taking care of it?"

"I mean, I will take the car to the workshop and bare all the cost!"

"OK. You better do!"

Aff was annoyed. She can't believe how bad her luck was that day. Getting her car wash also get get the whole engine spoiled .. not to mention it was a brand new car too. That stupid thing one the other hand got to break today .. geez .. chinatown spare part or what?? If we put the blame on the manufacturer .. we would be blame of not being patriotic .. geez.

"I didnt't get your name." The young lady asked while they were in the car.

The man on her side,nervously answered."Er .. m-m-me?Er, Aum. You can call me Aum."

"Ok, I'm Aff." She answered in an annoyed manner.

"I still don't understand how could that thing just BREAK?!?"

"Well, I;m not really sure myself. I washed the car as usual but it suddenly happened. I'm so sorry Miss."

You see!I think I guessed right!It must be the car manufacturer!

"Don't need to Miss-Miss me.Just call me Aff." She said sternly.

"Luckily you're planning to take whole responsible on this matter. If not, I would have reported you to your bos thats now." Aff grumbled. The man didn't dare to answer back. The car took a turn to the workshop which is situated along the other shophouses.

---

"Aya .. this kind of time arr .. got a lot of car leh. Another 2 hours then you come and take arr." The Chinese owner said as he rubbed his forehead. There were some oil stained left by his hand too.

"Erm .. I need to go and teach later. I think I'll just pick it up in the evening later."

"Ha, no problem oh like that. This shop ar .. usually close at 8 one. You come and take before 8 lor."

"Ok, that would be fine with me."

"So .. how now?" Aff turned his attention to Aum.

"Hmm, I'm already done with my work today. I'm having the morning shift today. How about this, i go back home first .. later in the evening, we meet up here again."

"Right. So how am I supposed to go to work right now?"

"Err.."

"How about you drop me off at the school first. Then, you send my car back here, after that you go back home.Ok?"

He don't even dared to say NO!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[Chapter 2]

"Thanks a lot eh, Ann."

"Not a problem .. just take care of yourself eh Aff." The car which she ride on drove away.

Thank god there was a teacher who could help send me here!"

"Ha .. Aff here.Where are you?I'm at the workshop already .. can you come here faster .."

"I .. I .."

"OOPS!" Aff almost let go of her cellphone. Aum giggled looking at her behaviour.

"Oooo .. how dare you .. suddenly sneak on people like that! I'll report to your bos later! Just you wait and see .."

"Sorry, sorry! I was just joking thats now .. you really like to threaten people don't you? What if I really get fired? How am I to live???"

"Who asked you to be so naughty!" Aff answered while correcting her shirt.

"Anyways, I just wanted to say that .. I'm very sorry for getting angry at you since afternoon.I'm just a little annoyed .. thats all .."

"No,no .. its okay, I understand. Isn't it true that I'm the guilty one .. I'm supposed to be scolded by you actually!"

"Geez .. someone is trying to act all cute here." Aff laughed.

"What cute?" Aum gigled back. "Alright then, lets take the car .. geez .. there goes my salary for this month!"

"Who asked you to spoil it!" Aff took out her tongue and teased him.

...and off they went back to their respective homes.

---

That night, Aff just looked aimlessly on her working desk. All those work on marking her student's homework is put on hold for a moment. Her mind was flying .. far,far away .. she remembered the incident this morning.She smiled.

Aum, the man whom she just met is so unique. Never in her life did she met a guy so educated who earn by washing cars! They way they met was very special to her too. Never in history of mankind did she ever befriended a man just like that.Erm .. my friend would surely laugh at me if I tell them that!

Geez, why can't I stop thinking about HIM?? What's the problem with me?? Aff shakes her head. Oh my .. don't tell me .. I'M IN LOVE WITH HIM?? Cannot be! But, there's something in her heart, just keep reminding her of that man. Anyways, he is cute!

Nokia 7390 suddenly rang. She quickly took her cellphone. The name appearing on the screen suddenly made her so excited. Aum? Aff's eyes sparkled!

---

"Never in my life have I gone out with a stranger like this! If my mum knows a bout this .. I'm so going to get killed .. no get sliced 18 times first before dead!" Aff grumbled.

"If there's never a first time, then I'll always be a stranger to you!"

"No .. I mean .."

"Ooo .. so you mean .. you regretted going out with me eh?"

"No .. I .."

"If you really regretted going out with me .. its ok. I can send you back home now."

"Aum .. listen to me first .."

"I'm not the type who like to force people to be my friend. Anyways, I know who I am .. my status and all .."

"OIIIII!!!" Aff ended up shouting!

Aum took out his tongue and giggled. He's so satisfied looking at Aff getting annoyed.

"I was just teasing you .. haha. I know what you mean." Aum gave a wink to her.

"Eviiiiillllllll!!!"

"If being evil means being able to go out with you .. I'm willing to be evil then!"

"Hmmmph! Evil and naughty!" Aff smiled.

Aum smiled too.

...and Aff knew, that smile alone was enough to rob her heart away.

---

"Just out of curiosity .. why are you working by washing cars?" Aff brave herself to ask a question which was playing in her mind for the whole night long.

"How about you? Why did you become a teacher?" Aum said in a teasing tone.

"Oh man .. stop doing that. you just love teasing me don't you. you understand my question don't you? I mean from what I'm seeing .. you look like an educated man."

"So .. you're trying to tell me that an educated man can't wash cars for a living???"

"No .. I mean of course you can. But isn't it a norm for human, once you're educated .. you must work at a huge company or whatever."

Aum stood there .. thinking.

"Well, you are right. But thats if the person is an educated man. I never said I'm educated!" he giggled naughtily.

"Urghh .. enough talking to you .. I'll just end up getting annoyed!"

"Are you having a short fuse? I can't even play a little with you .. getting angry so fast .. haih .."

"Who's the one getting angry!" Aff grumbled.

"Eh .. she's the one getting angry .. and she still want to ask who .. hehe." Aum giggled again.

"Hmmph, I asked you a question .. you don't want to answer and then .. annoys people."

Aum laughed."Fine,fine. I'll answer your question .."

"Serious?"

Aff started getting excited!

---

"Well .. actually .. I graduated from the oversea.Just last July I got my convo. Just that when I came back, my dad wanted me to work at his company but I declined the offer. I told him that the time is not right yet. I wanted to do some things first."

"Like washing cars???" Aff looked puzzled.

He nodded!

"Yes .. and learning how to live on my own. Being far away from my parents. I just want to experience hardship first!"

"Experiencing hardship??" Aff is getting more and more puzzled.

"Yeah! Difficulty makes us tougher. I too have experienced the stress and difficulty of answering exams .. the challenge of climbing mountains and going through thick jungles. But, experiencing hardship through living my daily life is a different genre of experience."

"I want to experience all these feelings so that it makes me a more matured man, thinking in a more dimensional way and not only sees things in a one perspective way or one particular mentality."

Aff shakes her head."This is the first time I met people who thinks like this."

"You must think I'm crazy, right?"

"Well .. not yet," Aff laughed."But, I got a feeling that something must have happened till you think that way.Trauma maybe?"

"I died before." Aum gave his serious look.

This time .. Aff stopped smiling.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ur welcome and god...i wana finish this fanfic lol...
imma keep updating then..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 3 ]

"When I was in my second year, I went through an accident which almost took my life away. I suffered from serious injuries but luckily non of it hit my vital organs. For months and months I went through medical treatment which caused me much suffering before I'm who I am now."

Aff was speechless. Accidents which takes people life seem to be too ironic to her. Since she lost both grandfather due to the same incident.

"Throughout those times .. I come to senses with the saying "live life to the fullest".I wanted to experience everything that this world have to offer. Do everything that I might not do or maybe stuff which some might say is a "waste of time".This trauma made me realize the meaning of experience .. the meaning of life."

"Aum, you did a great job in understanding the meaning behind the saying. I often see teenagers these days using that exact saying as an excuse to practise all their illegal wrongdoings." Aff said proudly. Aum smiled.

"Well, enough about me .. lets talk about you for a change! i guarantee it is much more interesting!"

"Er .. about me?" Aff suddenly felt so awkward.

---

"Ok then. I'm the youngest among my siblings. My mum's old while my dad's not here anymore. Most of my brother and sister are all working at the south, leaving me here .. all alone."

"OooOoooOooo .. I see .. the youngest eh? No wonder you're so .."

"So?So what?? Nah .. I'm the ugly duckling among my siblings. You know .. all of my brother and sister are clever and really educated. Not to mention their glamour work and their high salary! It's only me who is working as a teacher here."

"Hey, isn't being a teacher a noble thing? To me, being a teacher is the best, really! I mean, everyone needs a teacher to make them successful in the future. You're work is to make sure that happens and if what you said were true .. If you're an ugly duckling now, you're going to be a beautiful swan soon."

Aff laughed."Haha .. sometime, the way you talk is so complex that it's difficult for me to understand! Try speaking in english for crying out loud!

"You're not very different from me .. always having the idea to get back to me!" Aum answered sinically.

"Eh, its getting real late now. Come, let me send you back home!"

---

During the whole journey, Aff just kept quiet while looking out of the window. At her side, Aum was singing every single song which was played at the radio. Aff smiled .. quietly.

Life is always full of mystery. We as humans, are so small to even guess what we're going to face tomorrow. Just in a blink of an eye, we can get all the wealth we want ..but with that blink of an eye, everything can be lost from our possesion.

Mum said, the most important thing is to always remember god. Follow his order and stay away from any wrongdoings. Remembering her mother, she started feeling sad. Her eyes were getting weaker as she reminisce the past .. especially her mum's bit.

The car drove faster as the moon shines up above.

---

"Aum .. where are we? Why are we stopping here?" Aff which just woke up trying to open her eyes. She can't see anything familiar outside of the car. This was not the road to her house!

"Aum?" The man at her side quickly unbutton his shirt. "Aum? What are you doing?" Aff felt like all her adrenaline was coming down. Aum took up his head. There were no more softness in his face .. what is left are only anger which was never seen before! Seconds after that, only Aff's endless shouting could be heard!

---

The man pulled up his zipper. His work is done, he wiped away the sweats on his forehead. There was an expression of satisfaction which can be seen on his face. In front, was a lifeless young lady without any clothes on.

He picked up the lady and threw her at the back sit. He then went back to the crime scene, cleaning up any traces of him left. 10 minutes later, the car drove away and disappeared .. together with Aff's dead body.

On a wooden bridge situated in a hidden village .. the young lady body was thrown into the the river. The rapid water flowing in the river was about to wash away his crime. Even the moon look dimmer than always .. mourning for the lost of a young and beautiful lady.

"Yummy! Previously was an engineer, then a salesgirl .. now it's a teacher!" Aum said as he licks his lips. Just remembering those beautiful times he had with Aff earlier just bring smiles to his face. He then went back to his car, started his engine and went away!

---

"No fingerprints. No sperm and no urine sample. No traces at all which we can follow up. Suspect did this crime perfectly, Sir." The forensic officer who investigated the crime scene earlier gave his report.

Inspector Tik who was going through the report which was given to him. No sperm in his ..? Dang !! There's been so many cases like this these days. This kind of liquid could only be created by people who's having testis problem!

"Through my observation Sir, the pattern and the way this crime is done .. can be said to be almost similar to two other raping and killing cases in the other state. The modus operandi totally match! I suspect the criminal is the same." The officer added to his hypothesis.

"Its ok then, just collect any evidence or traces that you can find. To me, there's no such thing as a perfect crime. Every plan must have its flaws!...and it's our job to find it!"

"YES SIR!"

Inspector Tik shakes his head."This is what happen when there's so many shows like CSI in our television these days. Even criminal become so clever and difficult to be traced by police! Geez .. there's rarely cases like this back at the old days .."

---

182 km from the crime scene, a young lady was chatting nicely with a worker at a car washing station.

"Er .. Miss. Sorry. I accidentally broke one of your radiator pipe at the engine." The guy showed a scared face, but deep inside his heart .. there was an evil laughter only a devil could hear!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
omg...an you told me that i would be shocked...and i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO shocked...what the hell...aum is evil....chapter 2 i thought it was so cute how they argue...i can't believe what he did in chapter 3...but i don't think aff is gone just yet.... and this happened more that once...and he's about to strike again man =O

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
*laughing evilly*

lmao..told u guys i luv the plot of this story hehehe ..
man..there were so many grammar mistakes in those chapters(since im updating real fast)...just corrected it phew~

ok..chapter 4 updating now