Din Nam Lom Fai(Metha Mahaniyom)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i already saw eps 1 and ish good so far. can't wait for tomorrow's eps. joy is so perdy. ja didn't show up today

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
u should give dis one a try though not all of dem suck lol khom faek was really good. yay eps 2 was today. eps 1 was real good

dhan9

sarNie Adult
this started already? i'm so happy, i will get to see chakrit from one after the other, he sure on a roll this year. I will see the one with anne, and then this one, then the one with cherry? oh i'm just too happy to see him everyday.
So far so good right?

dhan9

sarNie Adult
krit is so cool in it! i thought he was not the first p'ek, but in ep1, krit was really NO.1!
what you mean that he's not the first p'ek? so he's not the main p'ek? really? i can't believe it if he's not the main p'ek, it'll ruin everything!

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
what you mean that he's not the first p'ek? so he's not the main p'ek? really? i can't believe it if he's not the main p'ek, it'll ruin everything!
i just thought and worried before the airing of this lakorn, because in the plot introduction, it seemed that Din was the first p'ek. but now after watching the first two epi, i am sure that krit was surely NO.1 :D

By the way, have you ever seen my reply to you in the post of "4 romances"? B)

dhan9

sarNie Adult
i just thought and worried before the airing of this lakorn, because in the plot introduction, it seemed that Din was the first p'ek. but now after watching the first two epi, i am sure that krit was surely NO.1 :D

By the way, have you ever seen my reply to you in the post of "4 romances"? B)
That's what i thought, it's ridiculus that they put don't put krit as first p'ek, krit is like the top of the top p'ek! anyway now i'm happy that he gonna be no. 1 in there.

Oh sorry yigu, i was so busy that i didn't check your reply of "4 romances" ok i'll go and check it now.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yea I'm not a big fan of thai action lakorn too i hate how they have gun shoots while in the car but then no windows break. The car is always in good condition lolz.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i'm so sad that i don't like krit's pair w/ ja :( her wig just gotta go! why not a different girl! >=[
i love krit in here though <3