Din Nam Lom Fai(Metha Mahaniyom)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay more of chakrit!..another project of chatchai that he'll be directing. its an action drama.

hey, isnt mawin the cute bodyguard from mafia tee rak?..if so, him and ja would of been a cute pair.

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
Is Ja in that pix with chakrit? Is that her? Cuz she look cute with him in that pix.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yes, Mawin is... Omg... I don't think I'm gonna tune in for this one. Maybe for Chakrit, but not for ja. I don't like her that much, no offense. Happy for Krit though. More projects for him^^. How about the one for him and Anne?

Din Nam Lom Fai? Another cheesy name like Mafia Tee Ruk.lol. Why's they name it Din Nam Lom Fai? That's like the 4 yod kooman there. :loool: .

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Yes, Mawin is... Omg... I don't think I'm gonna tune in for this one. Maybe for Chakrit, but not for ja. I don't like her that much, no offense. Happy for Krit though. More projects for him^^. How about the one for him and Anne?
Din Nam Lom Fai? Another cheesy name like Mafia Tee Ruk.lol. Why's they name it Din Nam Lom Fai? That's like the 4 yod kooman there. :loool: .

Yeah, I was hoping for someone like Anne but I'll give it a try since Chakrit is in it. Good actor but the actress I'm not to sure about yet.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Aww i thought it was Jaja! my bad.. Though Ja looks a bit young for Chakrit even though she starred with Pip already

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
hey wasnt their a boran lakorn with the name? haha i swear it sounds so familar.. the 4 brothers..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm confuse..is Ja paired up w/ Chakrit or Mawin??

Yay! More Chakrit! seriously..kept 'em coming...LOL..can't get enough of this sexy beast!!

wat does the title mean?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah, I was hoping for someone like Anne but I'll give it a try since Chakrit is in it. Good actor but the actress I'm not to sure about yet.
I really don't see much in Ja. She fits more of a 2nd n'ek to me... Might watch it for Krit, but if it's too much, then forget it.

Din=Earth
Nam=Water
Lom=Wind
Fai=Fire

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
wait...not jaja? ja as in ja that was rumored with beam ja and ja that looks like bua tanjararak ja?
I should really learn their last names too

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Bao jah..JaJa as in the gal tat starred in kaew tah pee..w/ Tik & Cherry..tat young girl who wants tik...ehehe

kristy thanx..insteresting title..maybe it's a lakorn appriciating the earth..maybe tose traditonal lakorns like the one he did w/ Noon..wahh

tinah

sarNie Coma
n'ek, ja is from "sood tae fah gumnode" not jaja, the girl on my sig. w/chakrit

it would of been great if n'ek is ann while ja get with mawin. but im so happy to see him in another lakorn and with chakrit again!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i wish it was her although i like ja as well. that would of been funny cuz i just posted the sig. up too

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i saw the news in pantip i was surprise. Ja... nang aek with Chakrit?! what ..it's now like he will get to play with all the new nang aeks of ch.3. first pat,now ja mmm who will be next will it be namfon,matt,marki etc.. but i'm happy he will be having more la korns. Ja is o.k. looking but her acting still need to improve though. hope it's a good la korn.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
oh darn........ not jaja?? shucks i like her, she's cute.... Ja Jittapa is cute too but darn, she makes me go cross eyed with her....lol okay sorry that's mean i know.... gawly the title sounds weird, lol i dont mind seeing chakrit in a boran kinda lakorn.. lmfao!!!

well if anyone has a pic's of Ja Jittapa for the other's to show, please show please??

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
pink_juliet_kashie Posted Today, 02:11 AM
wait..i tink it's coming back to me now...Ja Jittapa starred in Ruen Rak Ruen Tad w/ Chakrit too didn't she?
oh yeah. i forgot all about that pink_juliet_kashie . yeah Ruen Ruk Ruen Tard was her first la korn too. so weird now she will get to be his nang aek. well i'm so happy Chakrit has more la korns. can't wait to see his amazing acting.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Din Nam Lom Fai is the tittle of a boran lakorn dat was the old version to 4 yod kooman LOL.. dat is funnie though .