Din Nam Lom Fai(Metha Mahaniyom)

dhan9

sarNie Adult
chakrit is everywhere at this moment. im glad! its definately his time..
Oh yeah i'm so happy that it's about his time, last year he hasn't got any lakorn out and i almost dying of not seeing him, now i'm so happy that i'll see him more this year, so far he had schecaul three lakorns this year, may be four the one with exact, oh and the one with cherry too, i'm so happy to see him everywhere. Yeah i can't wait to see this one too. So when exactly it airs?

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yeah i'm so happy that it's about his time, last year he hasn't got any lakorn out and i almost dying of not seeing him, now i'm so happy that i'll see him more this year, so far he had schecaul three lakorns this year, may be four the one with exact, oh and the one with cherry too, i'm so happy to see him everywhere. Yeah i can't wait to see this one too. So when exactly it airs?
exactly airs on May 15, this Friday :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
isnt ja suppose to be on the wallie on chakrit lol but its cute how we'll be seeing him and joy on the same lakorn. wish they were still a couple

maijune

SarNie Adult
by the summary of the storyline of this lakorn...it said ja character died at the end by the plane explosion...if they stick to the storyline then n'ek died at the end and p'ek which is chakrit won't end up with anyone....right?....