Destination

Falada

sarNie Adult
Another FF written by Tshavntuj Nrig. This one is after "Because of You". 
It's about getting revenge. So LOL stay in tune.

Here's the cover:

Falada

sarNie Adult
MV:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cnmjTIpDKTE

Summary:
There's an island call "Freedom Island" where people live freely, one is kind to the other; where there's always happiness and love. 
Mr. Chai, the manager at a business company, wanted to build a resort on that island because it has beautiful ocean views and would make lots of money. However, that island belongs to the people there, and they won't give it up that easily. That leaves him to only one option, he has to get rid of all the people there. He send groups of talented men to kill all the citizens there, and bomb the land to reform it. After that they started building the resort....but one thing they don't know is that a child survived. 
After 20 years of training and learning, Fah's only destination was...REVENGE. She wanted all of them to suffer as much as her people did. Fah pretended to work at the resort and became fairly close to the manager, Mr. Chai. She slowly kills all the people there, but saving Mr. Chai as the last one because she wants him to suffer the most. That's when she meets Tee, Mr. Chai's nephew. 
Tee's family died in a car crash, so he has to live with his uncle. One thing Tee doesn't know is...his uncle was the cause of his family's death. Tee slowly discovers the truth about Fah's plan, and he tries to stop her. But once he found out the truth about his evil uncle, he realizes that he has the same destination as Fah. However, he finds himself falling in love and running out of time...

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi falada so interesting story but isn't yadech but i can pretend its yadech lol! Is not written by u ? Will stay tuned! tyvm falada! Love yr pro pic, so gorgeous! Love her hand around him! HAK key

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Nice story line. Definitely on the reading ff list! Wanted to see Fah and Tee's cooperation to crack Mr. Chai, or uncle! LOL

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
Hi falada so interesting story but isn't yadech but i can pretend its yadech lol! Is not written by u ? Will stay tuned! tyvm falada! Love yr pro pic, so gorgeous! Love her hand around him! HAK key

It's not by me. It's by one of my friend. She's also a very good FF writer. :D LOL Yes, we can just think that it is Yadech. :D 

ImQueen said:
Nice story line. Definitely on the reading ff list! Wanted to see Fah and Tee's cooperation to crack Mr. Chai, or uncle! LOL

LOL. :D Really glad you want to read this. But it will be awhile, since Tshavntuj Nrig (Hmong name) is going to be pretty busy with school.

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
Cant wait to read,,, yes yes we can pretend yadech lols, thank you so much falada and also ur friend too,,,