DeNNiS O'NEiL!!!!!!!!!!

Pee

sarNie Elites
Naro said:
wow!...looks like my dear Dennis is really goin places then...yay :w000t:
[post="157557"][/post]​

hahah thats a good thing ^^ btw where u live?

Naro

sarNie Egg
Pee said:
hahah thats a good thing ^^ btw where u live?
[post="157558"][/post]​
Delhi...wish i was stayin in seoul...dat way i can feast my eyeballs on all the korean celebs startin from dear dennis !!! :w000t:

Pee

sarNie Elites
Naro said:
Delhi...wish i was stayin in seoul...dat way i can feast my eyeballs on all the korean celebs startin from dear dennis !!! :w000t:
[post="157581"][/post]​
lol same here haha ^^ whats ur ethnicity^^

lol lady like dennis :lol:

Pee

sarNie Elites
Naro said:
Sweet sixteen???...i was that once, a century ago :wavecry: Happy Birthday!

btw,wer u at?
[post="157922"][/post]​

ohh thx ! ^^ im in sweden ^^

Naro

sarNie Egg
doyou know what is his next drama? what drama is it? is it a sequel of sweet spy :DDD <3
No word on his latest projects as yet...not sure weter they'll be makin a sequel to sweet spy...all of us want it so badly tho...last time i checked, he had a commercial out...some chocolate ad...he looks mighty hot these days :wub:

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know why you girls crazy about him. I think he has hot body but I don't really like his face. He did not have a good bone structure on his face. Maybe it just me that not into him.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
i have to admit that he has a killer smile! i love his cheekbones. He definitely has the looks but his personality and the way he talks kind of throws me off. He sounds like a dud. very ditsy and he doesn't have much charm if you disregard his winning smile and looks and just focus on his personality.