DeNNiS O'NEiL!!!!!!!!!!

Sassy_g

sarNie Egg
zaizai_f4_only said:
yeah me tooo not sure about the advert aswell...well if i found some1 from soompi/ any other threadss have it then i'll share it with u aswell here ^ ^
[post="77334"][/post]​
Thanks. I'm impatiently awaiting for new news on Dennis. After watching Sweet Spy, I've been in Dennis withdrawl! :D

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
Sassy_g said:
Thanks. I'm impatiently awaiting for new news on Dennis. After watching Sweet Spy, I've been in Dennis withdrawl! :D
[post="77935"][/post]​
i noe...since i finish watching SS..i have dennis fever...
but its kinda hard to find his new news...i dont noe y :wacko:

most probably he is in florida now :(

Sassy_g

sarNie Egg
Wow, this thread is so quiet now! I guess Dennis' vacation is giving us very little news on his work.

Maybe I should start a discussion so we can keep this thread alive! :p

Have any of you guys heard of them making a sequel to Sweet Spy? I read somewhere that they left the ending of the series so open because they wanted to make a sequel, either a movie version, or a series. That would be so great, because we get to see Soon-Ae and Yoo-il together again! Plus nothing in the storyline was solved...other than who killed Soon-Ae's first husband. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a sequel. :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Sassy_g said:
Wow, this thread is so quiet now! I guess Dennis' vacation is giving us very little news on his work.

Have any of you guys heard of them making a sequel to Sweet Spy? I read somewhere that they left the ending of the series so open because they wanted to make a sequel, either a movie version, or a series. That would be so great, because we get to see Soon-Ae and Yoo-il together again! Plus nothing in the storyline was solved...other than who killed Soon-Ae's first husband. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a sequel. :D
[post="78939"][/post]​
what? there's no solved crisis yet? omg you spoiler! LOL but i will keep watching since i wait for sub 17. :wacko:

Sassy_g

sarNie Egg
kitkat said:
what? there's no solved crisis yet? omg you spoiler! LOL but i will keep watching since i wait for sub 17. :wacko:
[post="78968"][/post]​
Sorry for spoiling it for you :unsure: I didn't know that you havent watched it yet.

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
Sassy_g said:

[post="78939"][/post]​
i noe every dennis's thread that i go into...now its so quite :(

i guess i need to start posting his pics again so the thread will b alive again ^ ^ i just dont have time ryt now to post his pics :(
i'll post it ASAP when i have time...

Sunshine_2D

sarNie Egg
zaizai_f4_only said:
i noe every dennis's thread that i go into...now its so quite :(

i guess i need to start posting his pics again so the thread will b alive again ^ ^ i just dont have time ryt now to post his pics :(
i'll post it ASAP when i have time...
[post="79663"][/post]​
Sassy_g said:

[post="78939"][/post]​

Lol well i visit here a lot but don't know what to talk about ? ^_^ So let's hope that there would be a next sequel :D. i think there will be because a lot of fans are complaining and if they would like to make another sequel they would probably get a lot of money too :D because people are enjoying it so much!

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
OMG where is every1???? :huh: :blink: sooo quite this thread now :(
well i'm going to post dennis pics now ^ ^
hopefully every1 will come ^ ^

ahahahahahahahhahahah Dennis dancing sooo cute and funny ><

OMG dennis u r the bright one ^ ^

ofcourse thanks to our cyallen ^ ^

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
Sunshine_2D said:
Lol well i visit here a lot but don't know what to talk about ? ^_^ So let's hope that there would be a next sequel :D. i think there will be because a lot of fans are complaining and if they would like to make another sequel they would probably get a lot of money too :D because people are enjoying it so much!
[post="79797"][/post]​
ahahhaha yeah...i always check every dennis's forum..but i dont noe wat to talk about aswell..ahahah eps after i saw dennis's pics..ahahha
SPEECHLESS.. :lmao:
hope so ^ ^

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i think people don't know what to say since he's a newbie... so it's hard to say something about him, though... but the pictures are easy to make people saying that he's cute. LOL like the animation of him dancing... it's sooo cute!

what's up with him now? :huh:

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
kitkat said:
i think people don't know what to say since he's a newbie... so it's hard to say something about him, though... but the pictures are easy to make people saying that he's cute. LOL like the animation of him dancing... it's sooo cute!

what's up with him now? :huh:
[post="79938"][/post]​
heueuh yeah most probably like that.

hauhauha i dont noe either ay...most probably he is in florida?meeting his ex????????????? :blink: :(

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
cikna said:
ZAi-zai!! i want that pic dennis dancing!!! huahuahuahuah :(
[post="79954"][/post]​
yeah u can have it..but can u please upload it into ur own PB..coz this is not mine..its my friends..u noe u dont want to get her PB to b bandwith ryt?!ahahha coz she have all her dennis's pics there..
so if her PB get bandwith..we wont c dennis until 1 month later... :(

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :blink: DENNIS SMOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..... :(

here's the pic of dennis with the cigar in his hand :( :tears:

thanks to imbc