DeNNiS O'NEiL!!!!!!!!!!

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
kitkat said:
do i just download .srt file only so i can view it as movie, too? or i have to download the movie and .srt file both?

where can i download bsplayer and is it free???
[post="72321"][/post]​

u have to d/l both of the files..the movie and the srt files..

yes you need to d/l bs player and its free..

i have posted the link in the sweet spy section... ^ ^

kitkat

sarNie Elites
hey... i had downloaded epi 1 and subtitle is working but the timing is wrong... did i do something wrong? i dled the videos up here and subtitles are from d-addict... so i have to dl videos from d-addict or it can be anyone's? HELP!

also where's other subtitles from 15-20???

L

lalalek

zaizai_f4_only said:
Oh My Freaken Gosh!!!!! Thankyou so much!!!! I didn't think that the Dennis Queen was going to respond this fast....man people were right when they say that you are the biggest Dennis Fan on here and also where ever...thankyou so much!!!!! :D :wub:

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
kitkat said:
hey... i had downloaded epi 1 and subtitle is working but the timing is wrong... did i do something wrong? i dled the videos up here and subtitles are from d-addict... so i have to dl videos from d-addict or it can be anyone's? HELP!

[post="72722"][/post]​
owhhhh about that i'm still not sure..because i havent try myself either...^ ^

well just wait for my next post about it..i'll ask my friend about this ^ ^
because she already tried b4..

eps 15-20 they haven't done it yet so u have to wait until they done the subs ...

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
lek_24/7 said:
Oh My Freaken Gosh!!!!! Thankyou so much!!!! I didn't think that the Dennis Queen was going to respond this fast....man people were right when they say that you are the biggest Dennis Fan on here and also where ever...thankyou so much!!!!! :D :wub:
[post="72749"][/post]​
hahahhahaa :lmao: O MY GOSh i feel so embarassed now ...SHAME :sweat:

thanks though for calling me that..hahahhaa ^ ^ i wish that i am the REAL dennis Queen and he is the KING..ahahhaha ^ ^

no probs about the video..hope it works and u like it ^ ^

Pee

sarNie Elites
kitkat said:

[post="72722"][/post]​
Here I found how to make the subs and the episode to match :
CREDITS : Cecilia :wub:

if you have bsplayer..you can do this to it..
while the vdo is playing...try CTRL + LEFT manually plug in a negative number..i plugged in around -1000 to have it work..but then it's a little off...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Pee said:
Here I found how to make the subs and the episode to match :
CREDITS : Cecilia :wub:
[post="72942"][/post]​
AHHH! i got it! it's on -1170 frames... not seconds, right? again, thank you!!! :D

Pee

sarNie Elites
kitkat said:
AHHH! i got it! it's on -1170 frames... not seconds, right? again, thank you!!! :D
[post="72969"][/post]​
LoL if it works then it´s right ^^ :lol: Np ur welcome ;)

neena

sarNie Adult
he's good looking but i don't think he's a very good actor...he should jus stick to modeling so fangirls can drool over him. i'm not a fan btw so i won't be drooling over him.

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
neena said:
he's good looking but i don't think he's a very good actor...he should jus stick to modeling so fangirls can drool over him. i'm not a fan btw so i won't be drooling over him.
[post="73401"][/post]​
i got a different opinion from u ^ ^

hahahah...but i recon he can improve his acting ...

channy

sarNie Egg
He's just at his debut, no one can do a perfect work from the first shot. In one of his interview he mentioned finding acting hard. I'm supporting him all the way !!!! Go Dennis Go....d.o.i.X xexie !!!!!! :D

Pee

sarNie Elites
neena said:
[post="73401"][/post]​
lol i like you!! coz I dont need more people to share him with :lol: j/k :p

dennis o <3 :wub:

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile

Thanks to Cyallen26

Please use your own photobucket, etc if you want to post this pictures somewhere else, Thank you

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile

Thanks to Cyallen26

Please use your own photobucket, etc if you want to post this pictures somewhere else, Thank you

haha i recon he loves to show his tounge..hahahha

thanks to cyallen26 again!!!

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile

OMG He got the cutest the best smile EVER!!!!
ANY1 AGREE WITH ME?!?!???! hahahhahaha