..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

sisii

omgg no more time for myself..SCHOOL is taking over my free time :arrg:

Keo I have seen SUJU new looks keke wahhh They look hot! Hankyung has balck hair again hehe Kangin looks soo manly w/ his new hair cut hehe

I need to get my hands on DBSK photobook >.< I also hurd that they released a repack version of 'O' and this time Vacation DVD is included!!!! :yahoo: Thanks god I haven't purchase the cd yet hehehe I need to download Over the Mountain lol Heroine 6 was sooo funny! omgg I love it when they played the relatives haha and the mouse game was soo cute! I want to watch dibi-dibi-dip game the most!!! lmao

How come they didn,t make the boys present themselves with the age stuff like they usually do? They would look soo cute saying they are 3 years old with a cute voice :spin:

JaM I'm stealing your Micky dance gif hahaha It's soo GORGEOUS!!!! hahahahaha

Keomany

Music.heal.All
sisii hey welcome back..i miss you dearly...

yea i saw their photo book and i want to get it too..but later..i u get it tell me how great is it k

hahah omg i finally watch the golden fish i didnt want to watch it in lq so i waited...boy ohh boy jae joon is hotter then hot! i love his role in that drama..and the alcohol seen was too funny but my favorite part was lee junki..that guy is too beautiful lol

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
DBSK With Kids For The Making of Balloon MV

She is so cute and pretty !! :wub:

^_^

credit : jiana & minky @ DBIC

Those children = future stars LOL !!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ awwwwww..thx for the pics..but why was there only one of jaejoong?..well..one is still good enough..hehe...

yeah sisii i wanted to see dbsk do the 3 year old thing too!!! OMG!!! they would've been soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! and i love the mouse game..when they were practicing it, jaejoong seems out of it tho..but it's ok..

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
NEW SHOW alert!! hehehe.. STAR WATCH 24!! MUST WATCH IT!!! ITS HELLA CUTE!! ESPECIALLY JAE JOONGIE!! THIS SHOW SHOWS HIS TRUE GOOFY KIDDISH UMMM CRAZY SIDE!! hehehe...

SPOILER alert!!!

Jae joongie is sooo cute in here!! especially when they went to look for their presents. and changmin and joongie jumped to the present but changmin got it first.. and when yunho try to ssay soemthing.. and changmin and joongie was running in front of the camera.. I'm guessing that changmin was chaseing joongie.. cause joongie was screaming like crazy.. sooo cute!! and when yoochun and junsu was fighting over the present!! hella cute.. !! hehe.. the cutest is my favorite couple JaeMin!! Jae joong smacked changminnies head a few times inthis show... sooooooooo darn cute!! a must watch!!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ OMG!!! sounds soooooooooooooooooooooooo good..can't wait to see jaejoong..i'll go look it up right now..

sisii

awwww those kids are soo kyooo!!! One of them looks like the Shoot Dori kids hehe DBSK + Kids = <333 But where did Jaejoong go?? Anywho, I'm bias but goshhh Yunho oppa is always good looking haha Thanks for the pictures Kristie!

omg Keo did you tattoo 'Hero' on the back of your shoulder? It's looks soo cool! ^^

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
JaM I'm stealing your Micky dance gif hahaha It's soo GORGEOUS!!!! hahahahaha
LOL go ahead...I posted them here for you girls to feel free to use, just as long as you upload them onto your own server. Thanks for all the other comments too!

Thanks for sharing all those cute pictures of TVXQ with the kids, Kristie! One of the kids looks like the ex-Shootdori kid, but then looking at them again, it doesn't look like him any more, lol. This looks like it's going to be a very cute video..no wait, isn't it out already????!!! I thought I saw a link for it...I go back and check it out.

Anyways, gosh, TVXQ has been everywhere! I mean on so many shows! I need to catch up and download all of them...still need to see Heroine 6 with all of them on it. Gah~! There's so many shows!

edit// haha i just read what sisii wrote above and she also thought that the kid looked like the shootdori kid, haha i guess i'm not the only one..

Keomany

Music.heal.All
[qoute]omg Keo did you tattoo 'Hero' on the back of your shoulder? It's looks soo cool! ^^
[/quote]

hahahah sissi you are too cute..sure i adore that guy like crazy but i wouldnt get his name on my shoulder...i saw a hero one and it was cute..but nope my tattoo is wisdom in japanese lol...

thanks moe for the spolier i cant wait to watch it either....

sisii

^ ohhh loll Cool tattoo anyway! Did it hurt?

edit// haha i just read what sisii wrote above and she also thought that the kid looked like the shootdori kid, haha i guess i'm not the only one..
haha you noticed too lol awwww I miss the Shoot Dori kids. They were soo cute! *Off Topic* I remember that one episode where Kim Jong Kook had to leave because he was enrolled in the army...goshhh it made me cry! Especially when the kids asked him if he really had to leave and one of them said "Please don't leave coach.." :spin:

Keomany

Music.heal.All
^ ohhh loll Cool tattoo anyway! Did it hurt?

the outlining hurt the most then after that it was just annoying lol..

jam i agree dbsk are everywhere..i d.l one show havent watch it i heard there other lol..but i love it keep it coming! i just want to yell out Jae :yahoo: everytime i see it!

sisii

This week Heroine 6 was soo funny and the boys were sooo adorable!!! Goshhh dibi-dibi-dip game was freaking hilarious lmao Jaejoong tried hiding from the mask wrestlers XDD Poor Changmin, Junsu and Micky they got attack haha Here are some cute screen caps :blush:

Yunho and Changmin :wub:

Jaejoong and Changmin :wub: :wub:

To Jaejoong's lovers..goshh *squeal* soo cute here :spin:

A GIF of Over the Mountain..Yunho is wearing a barrette *sigh* My angel :blush: :wub:

credits to bestiz

Naro

sarNie Egg
JOONGIE LUV :wub:

(Credits: HeroJJBaiduBar | chocomilo@Cyxion + shorty vicky@AFf)

Gta go and download Heroine 6 :yahoo:

Keomany

Music.heal.All
nero thanks for that sexy picture of jae...yep we all need to d.l it lol..

sin hunnie im guessing you will have the link for me? lol love you girl

Naro

sarNie Egg
keo: ur so very welcome on those pixxies :) ...am tryin my best to spread Joongie madness :drool:

MKMF OVERSEAS VIEWERS CHOICE AWARD.

>>> Arirang TV is the co-sponsor for this year's MKMF and its giving its viewers the chance to vote for their fav artistes in the overseas category...all u have to do is register here >>>arirang tv website<<<...everythinz in english so there shudnt be any prob in registerin...as of now, kangta&vaness and Shinhwa are leading :( ...our boys are in third :blink: ...they're gettin the most votes from ASIA !!! :yahoo: ...so hurry...go and vote NOW !!!

VOTE ! VOTE! VOTE!...LET THE BOYS KNOW HOW MUCH WE THE OVERSEAS FANS LOVE 'EM !!!