Darvil..restarting the attackshop game..

Julie_Yang

sarNie Hatchling
OK..so apparently what i heard is that darvil is going to restart the game and play fair and square..so yeah..everyone will start back at no money, everyone will start back at no kills..which mean..all my hard work will be gone..

gosh..i've been playing this stupid game for freaken five day straight..and i can't even eat or sleep w/o thinking of this game..its the first thing i think aobut when i wake up in the morning..seriously dude..used to be that when i wake up in the mornings..the first think i think of is "did anyone call me" and now..whenever i wake up its "i wonder if anyone attacked me" and of course..i have to get on and check..adn whoever attacked me..i get freaken pissed off..and go on a killing rampage and put them on my hit list and attack them first before i attack anyone else whenever i get on..sad huh? gosh..i'm telling of how much of a loser i am..LOL...w/e..like i was telling ppl in the chat yesterday..my phone used to be my best friend..it was w/ me 24/7 and now i'm at the comp 24/7 LOL..and i leave my phone behind everywhere..LOL..when i go to school..i jsut think..i have to get on in class and see who's attacked me..and i forget to bring my phone along w/ me..LOL..

but yeah..all that hard work..and it's going to be wasted, JUST LIKE THAT...gosh.. =( it makes me soo sad. ='( gosh.. so yeah...what do u guys think? i mean yeah..a fair and square game would be nice..but ALL MY HARD WORK..GONE WASTED..NOTHIGN NADA..i dont even get any credit for it?

*cries*

Julie_Yang

sarNie Hatchling
WOW no way lol oh well i'm not really into this game since u gotta post to get mula

ohh wow..MY SLAVE? the first to post on my first thread ever in SW? SWEET! LOL...
STOP being lazy and post then! ur dying..i hope you know that..LOL.and
just because u have to call me "master" ur on my hitlist. automatically. :p

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Well I think if darvil is going to restart the game, I don't think he should start with zero money but with money depending on how many posts we got up so far. It's kind of hard at the begining when people attack and kill you and you can't restore hp or revive until you find enough money to get the potion plus get someone to revive you. For some people who's already addicted to this game, it wouldn't be fair don't you think, to take away all their hard work?

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
At first I had no idea what the bars on the side were.. but I don't want him to start all the money over though.. ='( I've worked hard for it.. ^_^ I'm addicted to this game now.. haha like what P' Julie said, when I first woke up, my first thougt was "I wonder when I get on the computer, I will be dead again or not.." :lol: I've died so many times, and at first I had no idea what it meant when I saw the RIP thing on the side..

But I guess I'm ok with it.. It's up to him.. but there's some cons and pros of this..

The cons (like most of u said): It will ruin everyone's hard work.

The Pros: It's fair and give other people that didn't know about this game earlier to start knowing and give them another chance to "fight back" :lol:

Well I think if darvil is going to restart the game, I don't think he should start with zero money but with money depending on how many posts we got up so far. It's kind of hard at the begining when people attack and kill you and you can't restore hp or revive until you find enough money to get the potion plus get someone to revive you. For some people who's already addicted to this game, it wouldn't be fair don't you think, to take away all their hard work?
Yeahh I agree, I don't want him to restart all the money... most of us worked REALLY hard to get those..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
What? No, I hope Tim doesn't restart the game. I mean who cares if its unfair? Only cheaters win in games anyways. lol. I always log on and find myself dead but that doesn't keep me from playing along either. Don't tell me all my attacks and eveything else r going to be a waste of time! Maybe if he does restart it, I will stop playing this game once and for all..j/k. I will come back and play during christmas break but as for right now anyone can kill me because I will not have time to come on and attack. But OMG! Tim please do not restart it!!!! I will cry! (not that u care)! :(

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
What? No, I hope Tim doesn't restart the game. I mean who cares if its unfair? Only cheaters win in games anyways. lol. I always log on and find myself dead but that doesn't keep me from playing along either. Don't tell me all my attacks and eveything else r going to be a waste of time! Maybe if he does restart it, I will stop playing this game once and for all..j/k. I will come back and play during christmas break but as for right now anyone can kill me because I will not have time to come on and attack. But OMG! Tim please do not restart it!!!! I will cry! (not that u care)! :(
Hmmmmm..Nai, u gave me second thoughts... :lol:
I agree with u.. haha I mean this part:

I always log on and find myself dead but that doesn't keep me from playing along either

I don't want him to restart it now.. :p

Julie_Yang

sarNie Hatchling
At first I had no idea what the bars on the side were.. but I don't want him to start all the money over though.. ='( I've worked hard for it.. ^_^ I'm addicted to this game now.. haha like what P' Julie said, when I first woke up, my first thougt was "I wonder when I get on the computer, I will be dead again or not.." :lol: I've died so many times, and at first I had no idea what it meant when I saw the RIP thing on the side..

But I guess I'm ok with it.. It's up to him.. but there's some cons and pros of this..

The cons (like most of u said): It will ruin everyone's hard work.

The Pros: It's fair and give other people that didn't know about this game earlier to start knowing and give them another chance to "fight back" :lol:
Yeahh I agree, I don't want him to restart all the money... most of us worked REALLY hard to get those..

lol..DUDE..i totally know how u feel..LOL..
and i'm sorry..but i have to say..i contributed to some of ur many deaths..but i'm sorry..it's cause ppl love to attack you..ur an easy kill..sorry.

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
lol..DUDE..i totally know how u feel..LOL..
and i'm sorry..but i have to say..i contributed to some of ur many deaths..but i'm sorry..it's cause ppl love to attack you..ur an easy kill..sorry.
:lol: ohh it's alright! haha I found this game really fuuun and FUNNY! haha..I always like to see how many times I die in one day.. :lol: I always come home and find myself dead everyday. :lol: easy kill? Are u serious? lol do I suck that bad?!?! :unsure: :lmao: I killed Thaifan many times, I feel bad for Thaifan. :( I'm going to give her a rep point because she've always been an easy target and I always go for him/her. :D

Julie_Yang

sarNie Hatchling
:lol: ohh it's alright! haha I found this game really fuuun and FUNNY! haha..I always like to see how many times I die in one day.. :lol: I always come home and find myself dead everyday. :lol: easy kill? Are u serious? lol do I suck that bad?!?! :unsure: :lmao: I killed Thaifan many times, I feel bad for Thaifan. :( I'm going to give her a rep point because she've always been an easy target and I always go for him/her. :D

LOL..well..ur currently dead again..LOL..i just noticed that..LOL..i've killed thaifan many of times too...gosh..i feel really bad for doing soo...LOL..even attacking ppl i dont know..but when i get a kill..and i get a frag i'm like :yahoo: hahha...i can't stop smiling :D so i keep playing LOL..gosh..look at what tim has done to us..he turned us into bunch of animals that attack and kill each other..SAD..But i love this game. LOL :p

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
LOL..well..ur currently dead again..LOL..i just noticed that..LOL..i've killed thaifan many of times too...gosh..i feel really bad for doing soo...LOL..even attacking ppl i dont know..but when i get a kill..and i get a frag i'm like :yahoo: hahha...i can't stop smiling :D so i keep playing LOL..gosh..look at what tim has done to us..he turned us into bunch of animals that attack and kill each other..SAD..But i love this game. LOL :p
:lol: Yeahhh when I last posted, I was dead again lol Yeahh...I also noticed that she/he was on the Top 10 victims list.. :lol: Hmmmm I still don't get what FRAG is.. :unsure: Can u please explain it to me? I don't get it.. haha is it suppose to help u with anything? haha Yeahhh P' Tim turned us against each other! :lol: Now we can't trust anyone.. haha.. yeppp I LOVE this game too!! haha I didn't think I would, but after playing for a while..it's addicted.. haha

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
i died..i dont like this..im not good with games like this -__-

Edit:
omg i am alive again..? why?? how werid !! o_O

Pee

sarNie Elites
Well i think it would be good to restart this game, because now its more

fair when ppl know the rules. It was unfair before when ppl didnt know

how to play the game and got attacked and couldnt attack back.

wieee! ^^

Julie_Yang

sarNie Hatchling
:lol: Yeahhh when I last posted, I was dead again lol Yeahh...I also noticed that she/he was on the Top 10 victims list.. :lol: Hmmmm I still don't get what FRAG is.. :unsure: Can u please explain it to me? I don't get it.. haha is it suppose to help u with anything? haha Yeahhh P' Tim turned us against each other! :lol: Now we can't trust anyone.. haha.. yeppp I LOVE this game too!! haha I didn't think I would, but after playing for a while..it's addicted.. haha

a frag..really it's nothing important at all..but it's like..when u kill someone then you gain a frag..and if a person kills you, and you have a frag..they can steal it for you..but let me tell you..i dont see any importance in it..money is more important..LOL

Well i think it would be good to restart this game, because now its more

fair when ppl know the rules. It was unfair before when ppl didnt know

how to play the game and got attacked and couldnt attack back.

wieee! ^^

hey..at first, i dind't know what this game was either..and i was like..why is that there? and i went into the chat and tina and ning and marduk was talking about how marduk attacked me and i was like WTF? who attacked me? why? how do they attack me? and so ning and tina finally explained it to me..and look where i'm at now. i'm soo proud of myself..LOL :D

noungning

Heartless
LMAO julie u are such a dork ahhahaahah... well it's good it's gonna be restarted so it won't take me 208 exp to move to the next level OMG!!! but yeah i worked hard for my eggs to, so sad it's gonna eventually come to an end. lol

i got addicted tot his game because i wanted to kill mike because he always killed me and i didn't have a second to breathe and i'd be dead. so i teamed up with a few ppl and killed him. it was the most rushing feeling i've ever felt being on SW lmfao!!! that rush was better than...doh nvm hahaha... but yes that's my short story.

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
a frag..really it's nothing important at all..but it's like..when u kill someone then you gain a frag..and if a person kills you, and you have a frag..they can steal it for you..but let me tell you..i dont see any importance in it..money is more important..LOL
Ummm ok..I don't really get that either..If it's not important, then I don't really need to know.. :lol: I think the str and the hp points are the most important.. haha Money isn't all that important.. well, it is, but not the most important.. because it just there so u can spend it on the potion..and we don't need all that much. :unsure: So I'm not really crazy for Sarnie Eggs.. but I like them though.. ^_^ P' Julie attacked me again today.. hahaha I think I died 3 times while I was in school.. :lol:

Julie_Yang

sarNie Hatchling
Ummm ok..I don't really get that either..If it's not important, then I don't really need to know.. :lol: I think the str and the hp points are the most important.. haha Money isn't all that important.. well, it is, but not the most important.. because it just there so u can spend it on the potion..and we don't need all that much. :unsure: So I'm not really crazy for Sarnie Eggs.. but I like them though.. ^_^ P' Julie attacked me again today.. hahaha I think I died 3 times while I was in school.. :lol:

LOL..sorry for attacking you..haha..LOL..seriously..ur nice..i should stop attacking you. LOL..

LMAO julie u are such a dork ahhahaahah... well it's good it's gonna be restarted so it won't take me 208 exp to move to the next level OMG!!! but yeah i worked hard for my eggs to, so sad it's gonna eventually come to an end. lol

i got addicted tot his game because i wanted to kill mike because he always killed me and i didn't have a second to breathe and i'd be dead. so i teamed up with a few ppl and killed him. it was the most rushing feeling i've ever felt being on SW lmfao!!! that rush was better than...doh nvm hahaha... but yes that's my short story.
LOL..i totally agree w/ you ning...hahhaa..i wanted to kill mike too..LOL..that WHOREBAG..he was the first person to ever attack me..LOL..that's why i want him dead soo much..LOL..ohh wells..i beat him..i've got more kills than him now..so that's all that matters..LOL

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
LOL..sorry for attacking you..haha..LOL..seriously..ur nice..i should stop attacking you. LOL..
:lol: thank u na ka if u're going to stop.. hehe but for some reason, I think Sam1 hates me.. :lol: He always attack me.. hahah right after his attack expires, he attacks me again.. I mean come oN!! What's up with that? lol I swear he/she hates me! lol I'm usually the first one that he/she attack... <_<

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
hm, it took me a week to finally figure out this game...but i still haven't figure out how i come back to life? but restarting the whole game? i wouldn't mind...