Darvil..restarting the attackshop game..

Julie_Yang

sarNie Hatchling
hm, it took me a week to finally figure out this game...but i still haven't figure out how i come back to life? but restarting the whole game? i wouldn't mind...

UMMM..maiv..if you dont know how to play...i advise you to come into the chat..we'll teach you to play and play correctly!

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/123flashchat.php

come in and chat for a while..ask..we'll teach you to play the game..if not..then PM me maiv..we're both hmong i suppose..i can teach you a few tricks..LOL =D i dont want the game to restart. ='(

ChenrukNote

Goddess
:lol: thank u na ka if u're going to stop.. hehe but for some reason, I think Sam1 hates me.. :lol: He always attack me.. hahah right after his attack expires, he attacks me again.. I mean come oN!! What's up with that? lol I swear he/she hates me! lol I'm usually the first one that he/she attack... <_<

Pinky he doesn't hate u but he attacks everyone. I think he wants to advance and advance and advance to the next level. he has attacked me plenty of times too. I think that we attack ppl not because we hate them but its because we want to gain exp points to move on to the next level and gain strength. well thats how i see it. who knows maybe ppl are attacking eachother and attacking me because they hate me. :lol: thats fine with me though. an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth. karma is a pain in the ass and it will hurt them. lol!

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Pinky he doesn't hate u but he attacks everyone. I think he wants to advance and advance and advance to the next level. he has attacked me plenty of times too. I think that we attack ppl not because we hate them but its because we want to gain exp points to move on to the next level and gain strength. well thats how i see it. who knows maybe ppl are attacking eachother and attacking me because they hate me. :lol: thats fine with me though. an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth. karma is a pain in the ass and it will hurt them. lol!
HAHAHA!! Really? :lol: ok then... haha I guess I was thinking too much.. lol Actually I was just kidding.. lol I know this is a fun game. And I attack people because I want to get EXP points.. hehe I'm sorry to whoever I attacked.. :lol: I needed points.. hahaha.. OMG!! That last part:

an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth. karma is a pain in the ass and it will hurt them.

sounds like it's filled with anger.. :lol: more like getting a revenge!! LOL

Julie_Yang

sarNie Hatchling
HAHAHA!! Really? :lol: ok then... haha I guess I was thinking too much.. lol Actually I was just kidding.. lol I know this is a fun game. And I attack people because I want to get EXP points.. hehe I'm sorry to whoever I attacked.. :lol: I needed points.. hahaha.. OMG!! That last part:

an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth. karma is a pain in the ass and it will hurt them.

sounds like it's filled with anger.. :lol: more like getting a revenge!! LOL
LOL..i argee mike_lover..kekeke...REVENGE....that was my original reason until i got into the game..starting kiling everyone in site..LOL..sorry na ka?

noungning

Heartless
and that's right julie u attacked me!!!! u better watch out lil girl i'm gonna get my guild after u butt!!!! :p

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
LOL..i argee mike_lover..kekeke...REVENGE....that was my original reason until i got into the game..starting kiling everyone in site..LOL..sorry na ka?
:lol: That's part of my reason too.. haha I want to get back at the ones that attacked me but they don't even know me!! haha u attacked me yesterday..u and P' Ning attacked me.. :lol: But oh well! I don't need a revenge from u guys.. :lol: