Dark Secrets :: Aum/Rita

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. wow a prize would be given thats kool .. but hmmmmm i would just want to catch the sis lol.. xp .. hehe.. :loool: ... muahahaha... xp..

- detective prince aiko ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooooooooooooo ....... even more interesting. ........ ooo ..she is the key muahahaha xp..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ahaha....lol...i havent even met aum yet...hw can i make him as a present XD...anyhow...will be doing this fanfic poster soon~

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
sounds good. I can't wait to read more. Rita a drug addict? I can't imagine our sweet rita being a drug addict. Hopefull she'll change for aum. LOL Since these two are in fanfic, I really want to see them onscreen together. Maybe they'll rock since aff will have a lakorn with rome, if confirm then rita and aum should also.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
sounds good. I can't wait to read more. Rita a drug addict? I can't imagine our sweet rita being a drug addict. Hopefull she'll change for aum. LOL Since these two are in fanfic, I really want to see them onscreen together. Maybe they'll rock since aff will have a lakorn with rome, if confirm then rita and aum should also.

I so agree with ya...Rita is still my number one fav actress...so i cant really imagine
her being a naughty kinda gurl..aww...she will...aum is to hot to resist XD...because
i wanted to see them in a lakorn together so badly....i put them into a fanfic!

chenling

sarNie Adult
I really like this idea you have...now you are gonna have to start working on this asap..i love a good mystery!!!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i got a few cases in mind alrdy....but is it really ok for me to post random post all over SW...lmao..its givin me headache lol