Dao Vwj

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG.... he's my cousin from my mommy's side.....hehehehee... and yeah... I think he's a hottie too... I loved him in that dc.tom movie part 7... he's cute... :p

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i think he's ok...his acting & the way he look...not too bad...

:) i didn't know he had a new movie out...kewl.. looking forward to it.. but i'm not going to buy it.. :) anybody knoe.. if it's worth watching?)

anybody know the plot? and ey, is this movie film here AMerica or Laos/Thailand???

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:
i think he's ok...his acting & the way he  look...not too bad...

:)  i didn't know he had a new movie out...kewl.. looking forward to it.. but i'm not going to buy it.. :) anybody knoe.. if it's worth watching?)

anybody know the plot? and ey, is this movie film here AMerica or Laos/Thailand???
[post="141168"][/post]​
it's film in california and thailand...well the story line is his(dao vwj) mom(xia moua) got raped (dr.tom) she got pregnant and she didn't like the guy who raped her cause she has a bf(this dude) already so she got married to her bf she had her baby which is dao and she also have another boy by her husband she didn't really like her older son cause it was the guy who raped her son so she gave her boy to her aunt and uncle cause they got no kid and they're going to america he grew up and found out that his parents aren't his real parents so the fake dad told the story wat happened then he went to thailand to go look for his mom and that's when he met the thai girl...by the way the husband did really love her son even though it wasn't his...there is a part 2 to it too but i think it not out yet? :unsure:

have u guys seen Ariya music video keoroke? i have it, it was quite good... hope this summary helps YM_gurl

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
she's actually NICE lIVE...i seen her when dr.tom did his concert in mInnesota....she cOuld hella MOVE her bOdy...ya do knoe she's thai rite???

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
sunny_gyrl said:
she's actually NICE lIVE...i seen her when dr.tom did his concert in mInnesota....she cOuld hella MOVE her bOdy...ya do knoe she's thai rite???
[post="141185"][/post]​
yea in her music video she was dancing and she had these kinda cute thai guys as her backup dancers! hehe...she's fukk thai or mix? cause she can speak hmong well! but not clear... :D she still good!! :D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
maybe he should try acting with hmong girls.. ehhe... its just a movie.. he doesn't have to like her in reality... that's why its called "acting" ehhehe

Fearless

sarNie Adult
yajvaj said:
ahahaha...ur funnie! went all the way to ur cousin just to borrow the movie to see him?? hehe...ok uhh i just went to his myspace and took his pic so credit to him...can't believe it! he's only 20?? wow!

[post="140734"][/post]​

He looks good in the first picture but the other three he just looks okay.. he looks a little chubbier...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yajvaj said:
it's film in california and thailand...well the story line is his(dao vwj) mom(xia moua) got raped (dr.tom) she got pregnant and she didn't like the guy who raped her cause she has a bf(this dude) already so she got married to her bf she had her baby which is dao and she also have another boy by her husband she didn't really like her older son cause it was the guy who raped her son so she gave her boy to her aunt and uncle cause they got no kid and they're going to america he grew up and found out that his parents aren't his real parents so the fake dad told the story wat happened then he went to thailand to go look for his mom and that's when he met the thai girl...by the way the husband did really love her son even though it wasn't his...there is a part 2 to it too but i think it not out yet? :unsure:

have u guys seen Ariya music video keoroke? i have it, it was quite good... hope this summary helps YM_gurl

[post="141180"][/post]​
thank you so much yajvaj..for the brief summary.. so he meets a thai girl? oh!!! that's kinda weird..
but ey, it's kewl.. i was just thinking.. cause how do they communicate..w/ she's not hmong...? (if she knows hmong then that's a different story...)

i'm just saying... cause in the dr. tom movie..dao met that thai girl.. i was confused... how did they communicatr w/ each other.. when he spoke english to her and she was thai... it was weird but yeah.. kewl storyline.. thanks!!!

and no, i haven't seen the music video yet.. yeah? it was good... i should find it and watch it too... :)

bugsy

sarNie Adult
eeekkkk.....ya know what? i just realized something. I think he kinda looks like my brother.....just.....a more good looking version. hahah....
gotta be the hairdo....lol...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:
thank you so much yajvaj..for the brief summary.. so he meets a thai girl? oh!!! that's kinda weird..
but ey, it's kewl.. i was just thinking.. cause how do they communicate..w/ she's not hmong...? (if she knows hmong then that's a different story...)

i'm just saying... cause in the dr. tom movie..dao met that thai girl.. i was confused... how did they communicatr w/ each other.. when he spoke english to her and she was thai... it was weird but yeah.. kewl storyline.. thanks!!!

and no, i haven't seen the music video yet.. yeah? it was good... i should find it and watch it too... :)
[post="141702"][/post]​
no problem YM_gurl...well in theis one the thai girl talked some hmong but not clear so sometimes u won't know wat she saying...yea i wonder if in real life how will they communicate? hehe...

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
he's okay to me, not a hottie though. i haven't seen much of his movies though. maybe just a little part of dr tom 7. is there more of his movies out there that i don't know of?

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
he plays in dr.tom 7, kuv nplooj siab, and i think in teev ntsav 75 that one war movie...haven't seen that one yet though...