Dao Vwj

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I actually met him in person during fresno new years about two years ago...if you think he was cute in the movie, well...good news, he's even better looking in person...my friends and I took some pics with him (although I never got a copy...shoot)...such a pretty face...Oh, and he was very nice...not conceited at all...but I don't know about now...I thought he was pretty funny in Dr.Tom 7...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
yea he does seem nice not conceited at all...i didn't have a chance to talk with him the past MN tourney but he seems kinda shy...oh yea he is so much BETTER in person...his eyes are dark and pretty in person... :D

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
Ok...so I found him on myspace...and he seems modest...

Have anyone seen his recent movie? How was it?
[post="143526"][/post]​
yea i saw it, it was like every other dr.tom movie...sunny_gyrl really he's not in that 75 movie? i thought i saw this one preview with him in there and dr.tom was his dad or something and this other girl was in there too and dr.tom was like before he die he want to hear his daughter call him dad?? im not sure i saw the preview and i thought it was that 75 movie...

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
nah he anit in thea.........dr.tom haven't even discover him during that movie was out

tsishlub

sarNie Egg
I saw him at the MN tournament too. His bodie looks really nice and he knows how to dress like a man. The only thing that bothers me is his eyebrows. I don't know if anyone notices it but it looks like he plucks and do something funny to them.... But I don't know.....especiall in one of his moviee....khkkuuekekekekkek

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
tsishlub said:
I saw him at the MN tournament too. His bodie looks really nice and he knows how to dress like a man. The only thing that bothers me is his eyebrows. I don't know if anyone notices it but it looks like he plucks and do something funny to them.... But I don't know.....especiall in one of his moviee....khkkuuekekekekkek
[post="143782"][/post]​
that's wat my sister said too! looks like he pluck his eyebrows...he wear contacts...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hehehee!!! does he really puck his eyebrows..? hahaa...

i'm not surprised.. cause i know this one guy.. he actually puck his eyebrow.. i don't know y. hehehe!...:)

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
omg...you guys are sooo hilarious....he does look friggen hot....but too bad i'm already a Vwj....hahahah....if i wasn't i'd be stalking him right now too!! hahaha......a lot more Vue ppl are starting to act now.....maybe i should start considering it!! hahaha....j/k.....i'm totally camera shy....

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha...short is good...hahaah..that's what high heels are for!! hahaha....you go be nang'ek and i'll come be nang'rai!!! hahaha.....after i get over my camera shyness.....hahahha....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
haha...really, I think I can do it...and I think I can make it look real too...I'm camera shy too...I practice by myself only...haha...I would love to star in a movie, but I'm too small...I was in a skit once and I made so many people cried...

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha...i admit i practice acting by myself...and i actually think i'm good...but i'm sooo camera shy...i'd never be able to get a line out before i crack up....

i've been in school plays and it's funny i dont 'recall ever being scared of it....but i guess it's only because of the chemistry between classmates....you konw?? iono....it's a dream too big i'll never complete it...haahah...

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
which part of US is he from???..does live in california???..and omg he's only 20????wow...he is HOT!...much HOTTER than et yang..i think