Dao Vwj

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Wat do u gals think about this cutey Dao Vwj who plays in Dr.Tom 7 and all these other Dr.Tom movies? his new release movie is called Kuv Nplooj Siab it's an ok one but hope to see part 2 soon...my little sister have a picture of him and his autograph and she loved it so much! :D i'll try to post his picture up when i have the time! :D

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Lido_Lynn said:
you think he's a hottie??....haha...he ok .....for me and his acting is pretty good better than other american actors hahaa...
[post="139602"][/post]​
not exactly! he's a cutey!! hehe... :D

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
hahahah I HAVE TO AGREE!!!!!he ish a lillo CUTE!!!!!my "brother" dr.tOm was gUnNa brIng hIm Over to mY hOuse but he was toO tIred!!!!! lol///gUys i have to say he's VERY NICE... n i BELIEVE he's also single too the last tyme i asked himO__O

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
sunny_gyrl said:
hahahah I HAVE TO AGREE!!!!!he ish a lillo CUTE!!!!!my "brother" dr.tOm was gUnNa brIng hIm Over to mY hOuse but he was toO tIred!!!!! lol///gUys i have to say he's VERY NICE... n i BELIEVE he's also single too the last tyme i asked himO__O
[post="139624"][/post]​
OMG!! :w000t: he's single!! hehe...yea he' seems nice when i saw him talked with other people at the MN tournment :D

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
i jUSt LOVE dao's height!!!!!!but dun ya think he has his cockyness lOok too????teeheehee iono but too me he dOes///any who idcare about tat he jus look goOd....two thumbs up///ish funny bekuss dr.tom said thats his next door neighbor's son....i LAUGHED when he said that

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
he looks like a usher wanna be...other than that OH mama he is a HOTTIE!
love to get in touch with that guy...

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
LOL..u girls are soo funny...i gotta admit..he's a total hottie..very nice...but he's kinda...iono...he told me one time he doesn't like to date hmong girls..lol..i was like..no wonder! but he's a cool guy..i don't know him all that well...still wonder why i turned him down for senior prom..but i did..because it was so last minute..didn't have time to find a dress..didn't even ask who he went with...

haven't seen any of his movies..even though he encouraged me and all my friends to buy it..didn't appeal to us that much..wonder which one is good? advice?

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i don't know his movies are like there's good parts and stupid parts to it...yea no wonder almost all his movies he did was with thai girls...they're pretty also!! :D :D

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
sorry i guess i can't post up his pic cause i have no scanner but i'll try to find another way...he's hmoob meskas... :D

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
hmm... everyone was talking abouting this dao vwj and i have no clue how he look like so i went all the way to my cousin and borrow dr. tom part 7 and saw how he look like. he's okay, in my opinion.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
if-only said:
hmm... everyone was talking abouting this dao vwj and i have no clue how he look like so i went all the way to my cousin and borrow dr. tom part 7 and saw how he look like. he's okay, in my opinion.
[post="140627"][/post]​
ahahaha...ur funnie! went all the way to ur cousin just to borrow the movie to see him?? hehe...ok uhh i just went to his myspace and took his pic so credit to him...can't believe it! he's only 20?? wow!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
i think hes cute. he has a badboy vibe to him...oooh....thats hot. lets just hope hes not a real one. Anyways...i think he's one of the best young hmong actor ive ever seen.