Dao Ja Rat Fah(Who & Who)

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
great, now I have to wait for the next episode on mon. that suck! <_<
Its stink that there only little scene of fah and nut. I hope there more scene in the next episode.

cecilia

Staff member
he came to the rescue today ..
they have a cute baby ..
so sad, have to go to work, will come back and finish it later ^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Well both of the couples are very cute but i like Por and Fon couple.
And hope that Por and Fon will pairup in another lakorn together. I like Rome his so cute but
i don't like Benz misunderstand character.

cecilia

Staff member
awe. in today episode .. POR came to try to work thing with Fon but she keeps pushing him away.
I feel it is right for her to do this to him to show the pain she have to endure alone these past months.
Por definitely deserve it .. but she seem to be a bit jai orn --- i like that one scene when Fon woke up, shocked to see her daughter is missing.
she ran downstair and saw her in the arm of her father -- POR --- she demand to hand her back to her in a loud voice, Por told Fon to keep it down b/c she'll startle the little one.
Anyway, they keeps arguing back and forth and Por keeps pretending to listen to his daughter and talk back to Fon that she want to stay with him. This drove Fon crazy LOl ..
she gave up and walk away from the two father and daughter --- BUT before she head upstair, Por turn sideway and speak softly to his daughter that he hope someday, her mother will be soft and allow him to stay with them FOREVER ... awe, i would have forgive him just then LOl ---

Tomorrow looks sad for them, Fon finally got Por kick out :( .. so sad, seeing them like this :( ... I hope POR put up with it and come back --- pretend to walk away but come back later w/out Fon realizing it ^^ Can't wait til tomorrow ^^ FON/POR are so good together too ^^

onahc

sarNie Elites
this should have ended like 4 episodes ago. the middle really dragged on with the same plot over and over. p'gai should have wrapped up the story a while ago.

cecilia

Staff member
^i agree -- they should have end then but b/c i get to see FON/POR .. it's okay to drag -- but PLS, try to not show too many BENZ/ROME scenes :(

kermint

sarNie Adult
love it episode today . this episode is very good, espicially when por and fon together hahaha. this couple is more and more interestin. i just can't wait for tom episode. i feel sad for por but he deserves it lol.

Lord, i still don't like benz misunderstand character either. she just don't try to understand rome at all.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, benz character is sooo annoying. shes so stubburn and hard headed. while rome is just tooo nice. i hate their couple. fon and por is more interesting to watch.

this lakorn sure is long though.

cecilia

Staff member
^no kidding, it won't end til next monday :( .. another week of waiting after tomorrow episode :lmao:

CTR

The Realist guy here period
omg, benz character is sooo annoying. shes so stubburn and hard headed. while rome is just tooo nice. i hate their couple. fon and por is more interesting to watch.

this lakorn sure is long though.
I don't know how Rome can love her at all. If you love someone, shouldn't you trust them more? Benz's character is illogical and does not use reason at all. -_-

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally! Por follows Fon and come to say sorry and take responsiblity, been waiting for these scenes, but of course she won't forgive him that easily which is right because he hurt her too much. but kinda feel sorry for him though. but darn! next episode look like he leaves already which is too fast, want to see them together longer, want her to forgive him first then they go home together, i guess then now she will follow him back home. their baby is so cute though!

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know how Rome can love her at all. If you love someone, shouldn't you trust them more? Benz's character is illogical and does not use reason at all. -_-
I have to agree w/u. I hate a series when the Nang aek or Pa aek is stupid or have no reason at all.
If I were Rome I would just dump her and get someone who believe in him and stand by him.
Anyway what does Benz have in this series that would make her character a NANG AEK?
She's just like a little kid, if thing don't go her way, she get mad without even finding out the reason why.

cecilia

Staff member
love today episode .. sad that Por left after enduring just over a few days.
Good that Fon make him work hard to earn it, if i'm here, i would have forgive him after seeing him all sad at home.
Can't wait to see the ending part --- of how she will manage to FINALLY forgive him after her constant reminding of what he did to her when he's around her. LOL ..
their BABY is so CUTE ---

Did anyone notice anything wrong in today episode?
i swore, i heard Por's dad ask him where are his wife and child when Por arrived from Bangkok -- but later, there was a part that his dad was shocked to find out that Fon was Por's wife, I find this part weird to understand -- could it be an editing error or was that what i heard earlier is just his dad referring to something else?

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait for this lakorn to end, it seem to keep dragging and looping back and forth. It's a good lakorn all together, but soooo much misunderstanding between the characters.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I hate Benz's character. She's made at Rome because he lied to her and hurt her about not actually being the baby's father. But, it was Benz's character who assumed and didn't listen to what they had to say. She was too hot-tempered. It's her fault. The worst thing is that Rome accepts fault for the whole thing, even though Benz was the one that misunderstood them without listening to them.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Do anyone know who that lady name is, the that alway seem to be around Fon, I believe she is a singer and the theme song to this movie I believe belong to her? I want that song that is a a guy version of Honey Seesun, Wor Pee Hi Ruk Diow

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ah..feel so sorry for Por...the scene he think back the things he done to Fon & cried...he play this scene so well,he look so hurt and felt bad of what he had done to her, make me wanna go in and comfort him, he should have tell her in person instead of writing her that letter or else they would have made up already..well,hope it's a cute ending between Por & Fon. can't wait.like this couple a lot, wanna see them pair up again too. agree Benz's character is so annoying & idiotic...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
aww...the scene Por&Fon made up was so so cute! :wub: they make a very cute couple. want to see them pair up again.