Dance With Me

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Rita was working late, she looked at the documents, stupid Rome why did he make her do this? That slut was still here too, but lucky she was so Rome wouldn't dare do anything. She focused on her work while Andrew did his nails,

Andrew: "Rita, do you think this looks nice?"
Rita: "Oh yeah sure."
Andrew: "(He knew she was thinking of Rome) You know those two never came out."
Rita: "I don't care." She was still trying to remember her last period, when was that? The night he slept over, was after so she should have got her period, A WEEK AGO! SHIT! What if I'm pregnant? "Andrew I need you to go out and buy my a pregnancy test."
Andrew: "What? This late?"
Rita: "Yes and hurry back before those two come and see hurry." He left and she tried to focus, if she was pregnant, 1) She wouldn't tell Rome 2) She would continue working for her and her baby 3) Don't let that playboy get near me.
She heard more laughter from his room, and a wine bottle open, and 4) Kill him. Where was Andrew? He's been gone for half an hour now. She heard the door open, fudge! Andrew! Hurry! He came running in,

Rome: "Andrew? You're still here?"
Andrew: "Oh yeah just here to keep Rita company."
Chanel: "I don't think that's the case."
Rita: "We don't care what you think." Andrew gave her the bag behind his bag, she took it and quickly hid it.
Rome: "What's that?"
Rita: "Nothing if there is nothing more, I'll take my leave."

-------------

Soraya: "Nervous?" They were driving.
Harit: "I don't know how to feel."
Soraya: "Don't worry I'll be here." Her hand held onto his, "Thanks." Harit stop and they entered, there was a man's back facing them. Mr.R saw them and smiled,

Mr.R: "Jack this is Harit." The man turned, he looked like Harit only older and inches shorter.
Jack: "Harit, my son I've been waiting a long time." He held out his hand and Harit greeted him.
Harit: "Hello sir."
Jack: "Oh and who is this lovely lady behind you?"
Harit: "She's my girlfriend." He answered with confidence.
Jack: "Nice to meet you dear, what's your name?"
Soraya: "Nice to meet you two, my name is Soraya."
Jack: "Soraya? Where have I heard that before? OH! You must be the pediatrician, many housewives have recommend my other sons to come see you but Harit must have snatch you already." ;)
Soraya felt a tingling feeling inside, he said she was his girlfriend! She wanted to scream, he knew she was happy, and squeezed her hand.

----------------

Nat was at home, damn it, how come Harit didn't pay much attention to me? I need a better plan! What can you do Nat? He doesn't care much and if you interfere things won't look good. She couldn't think of a way to get him into her palms. She looked at her son and smiled.

*Sorry ladies for a short update, I got home late and getting tired, promise I'll update more tomorrow!

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
thanks for the short teasing update. can't wait for more, maybe rita is pregnant. wonder what will happen if she is pregnant. i hope nat doesn't succeed in her plan separating ateam or should i say i pray harit does not fall into nat's trap.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
omg thanks, do not tell me tat nat is going to use her son..... it better not be wat
im thinking;....
I hope not....parents using children as pawns :(
ahhh Harit called Soraya is girlfriend YAY! hmmm I wonder if Rita is pregnant or maybe it's just a pregnancy scared.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
She was out in her car, what if she was pregnant? What will she do? Stupid Rome, I'll kill him, that j******, she went straight for the bathroom and took the test, her heart was beating so fast, she could barely breath, what if Ken finds out? What will she do? The test was done, she took one glance at it, POSITIVE! She was happy inside, touched her stomach, she need to be sure and took two more, positive. A warm feeling overcame her body, she touched her stomach once again. :baby-scene-pop-corn:

---------------

Soraya sat next to Harit, he kept serving her everything, she was so full her stomach was about to explode.

Jack: "Harit I think if you feed Khun Soraya anymore she'll explode."
Mr.R: "I think she'll eat anything he serves her." ;) They just smiled.
Jack: "Harit, I'm thinking maybe you'll want to meet the family."
Harit: "I think it's too early."
Mr.R: "Actually Harit, I think it's a wonderful idea, you should go meet them, their your family."
Harit: "But dad, I'm not comfortable yet."
Jack: "I'm sure if Khun Soraya comes along you'll be fine."
Harit: "I'm sure myself too."

After dinner, Jack stayed and had a private chat with Harit.

Jack: "Son, um....Harit so when are you planning to come live with us?"
Harit: "Live with you?"
Jack: "Well yes, your my son."
Harit: "I'm sorry but I've never thought of moving out."
Jack: "Why not? I'm your family."
Harit: "I haven't thought that far yet."
Jack: "I've also planned for you to work in my company."
Harit: "Sir, if I may, I want to stay with my family, I don't want to go any where."
Jack: "But you have my blood, don't you know that? You belong with us."
Harit: "I belong with who I choose."
Jack: "We can decide that later, it's getting late I better be leaving."

--------------

In the car.............

Soraya: "What did your.....Mr.C say?"
Harit: "He wanted me to move in their home and work for his company."
Soraya: "Are you?"
Harit: "Of course not, I barely know him or his family how can I move into their home?"
Soraya: "What if your father kicks you out?"
Harit: "Then I'll live with you.' (This is how Soraya feels inside: :yahoo: )
She got home, Harit walked her to the door.
Harit: "Soraya (He whispers) I'll pick you up tomorrow."
Soraya: "I'm afraid, now that you have another family you won't pay attention to me."
Harit: "Why you can't share?" :p
Soraya: "Well...(Pulling onto his shirt, he leans in) I'm very possessive over :kiss: you."
Harit: "In that case, I should make you jealous."
Soraya: "DO it and I kill you, my heart won't be able to take it."
Harit: "Don't worry I'll go easy on you." :) They kissed for a long moment, his hands playing around with her hair. Ken pulled up, he saw Soraya making out with Harit, he honked, they didn't care and just kissed again. This time Ken honked more and flashed his lights, Harit just smiled kissed Soraya one more time and went over.

Ken: "Hey you, (points at him) one honk is enough or you won't make it home next time."
Harit: "Okay daddy, I'm so sorry." He got out of his car and pretend to start choking him, take a gun an shoot him, Harit pretend to play dead. Soraya just laughed, such kids.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Rita waited for Soraya to get home, she heard the door open and Ken's voice. Darn! Ken turned on the t.v. while Soraya came upstairs, Rita stopped her,

Rita: "Someone's happy tonight."
Soraya: "Yes."
Rita: "Tell me all about it."
Soraya: "Well..." She told Rita the whole story, Rita's facial expression was hilarious she kept going, NO WAY! OMG! KEN!
Rita: "Soraya...(she was crying now and hugging Soraya)"
Soraya: "What is it?"
Rita: "So....I'm.....pregnant."
Soraya: "That's wonderful news sweetheart." She touched Rita's stomach, "Hey there Rome Jr. are you going to be a playboy like your father?"
Rita: "Don't say that Soraya I don't want another playboy."
Soraya: "Rita, have you told him yet? When did you find out?"
Rita: "Just minutes ago, and no why would I tell that playboy jerk? I hate his guts."
Soraya: "Yeah but he makes you weak."
Rita: "Soraya, I don't know what to do."
Soraya: "What do you mean? Just tell him."
Rita: "No I won't, do you know if he keeps his playboy attitude I don't want him anymore I can raise my baby on my own." (Starts to cry again)
Soraya: "(Wipes her tears) Look the mother to be is acting like a stubborn child."
Rita: "So, if he keeps acting this way I don't know what I'll do, one moment he says he loves me and the next he's with some model what if he gets her pregnant too? What if he just does it and then he forgets me and doesn't want to get married, Soraya how can I bare that?" Rita cried all night to Soraya, and finally fell asleep.
Soraya: "You can enter now." Ken opens the door and walked in.
Ken: "She fell asleep?"
Soraya: "Yeah, Ken what are we going to do?"
Ken: "(Laughs) Well all I know is Rome Jr. is going to have a playmate."
Soraya: "Anne is...."
Ken: "Yeah."
Soraya: "You guys are like baby machines just popping."
Ken: "I knew you would say that."
Soraya: "You should talk to her in the morning, she's so scared."
Ken: "I know."

---------------

Rome sits in his room doing some paperwork, what was that Andrew hand to Rita, could it be a pregnancy test? What if she was pregnant? He felt his stomach, but they only done it...well it doesn't take that much to get a baby, a little girl or boy growing inside of Rita.

--------------

Early next morning.............

Anne was already there eating their kitchen and Soraya's cooking.

Soraya: "Slow down Anne, if you eat this much your baby's probably huge."
Anne: "Don't blame me it's the baby I'm eating like a pig."
Faye: "Auntie Anne can I listen to your baby?"
Anne: "Sure honey." Faye put her ear close to Anne's stomach, "Can you hear me?"
Soraya: "Of course not Faye, the baby's barely developed yet."
Faye: "I want to name her...."
Ken: "You can't name her, she's not your baby."
Faye: "I'll name her Susan, after mommy, and I don't care Anne says I can."
Ken: "You don't know if it's a boy or girl."
Faye: "Well if Rita's having a boy then Anne has to have a girl for sure!"

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Harit knocked on the door, Mark opened, "Hi Uncle Harit!"
Harit: "Hey Mark." Faye ran to hug him, "Hey Uncle Harit!"
Harit: "Hey Sweetie." She led him to Soraya, "Here she is."
Anne: "Hm...even the child knows who likes who." :)
Soraya: "Here's your last meal." She gave Anne a plate of pancakes,
bacon, and eggs. Harit: "I think I want a plate of pancakes." His hands
slid around her waist, :blush: "Harit, stop that there are kids around."
She broke free, and sat down next to Anne and Faye. Harit: "You think sitting
by Anne is the safe zone? Not a chance.
" He went over, bent down and kissed her
cheek. Anne just laughed and moved, "Stop being so sweet over here, I'm about to
throw up (pretends to)"
Ken: "Morning sickness!" (Someone throws up)
Anne: "That wasn't me."
Soraya: "Rita!" She rushed to the bathroom and helped Rita. "You should call in sick today."
Rita: "No if I do that jerk will know I'm..."(Throws up)
Soraya: "I don't care, you're sick."
Rita: "No I'm fine, don't worry."
Soraya: "Rita don't be so stubborn if you go today, what if you throw up again he'll know
either way."
Rita: "I'll be okay, besides Andrew's there."
Soraya: "But if anything comes up call me."

-------------

That....argh.....is here again, she needs a fashion change this is the office not the run way.
Chanel: "Rome you are too cute." (She holds onto his arm and walks off.)
Rome: "Wait, Rita are you okay today? You look pale, if you're sick you don't need to come to work."
Rita: "I'm fine you don't need to worry about me." She keeps typing, "I'm taking you out to lunch later."
Rita: "I'm busy and besides I usually go with Andrew, Soraya, and Harit."
Rome: "But today you and I are going."
Rita: "Lunch is my time that's not an order I'm going to take." Rome lets go of Chanel, takes Rita's hand and drags her to his office.
Rome: "Tell me what I done wrong, why do you snap at me."
Rita: "This is work, don't let personal business get in the way, if you have nothing then I'm getting back to work." He blocks the way, "No we talk until we have an understanding."
Rita: "There is nothing to talk about."
Rome: "What did Andrew give you yesterday? Are you pregnant?"
Rita: "What are you crazy? How can I be pregnant?"
Rome: "Well what was it?"
Rita: "Just some medication I just asked him to go pick up some Tylenol, it's my time of the month I have headaches."
Rome: "Well then I'm taking you to lunch."
Rita: "I said I'm not going with you, why don't you go with your secretary?"
Rome: "Why you jealous?"
Rita: "Never, why should I be jealous of a playboy like you I should get used to it by now." She smelled something...she was about to throw up.
Rome: "Are you okay?"
Rita: "I'm fine."
Rome: "Are you pregnant?" She looked at him, "I told you time of the month, I get these all the time. And if I was pregnant who says your the father?"
Rome: "What are you saying?"
Rita: "If I was ever to be pregnant don't hope that you're going to be the father." He locked her in with his massive muscular arms, "Get off me Rome." He didn't listen just looked at her, "The only father of your baby...is going to be only me." He wanted her now, Rome kissed her neck, "Rome stop it, let go of me." she was like a true addiction, her perfume he removed her shirt and loosened his tie, he layed her gently onto the sofa, kissed her whole body, she hated him more, her body though didn't listen to her mind her lips longed for his. After she slept on his sofa wrapped in his big shirt. He told Chanel to not let anyone bother them. She slept so quiet on his sofa, her body was facing the other way so he couldn't see her tears.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
omg Rita and Anne are both pregnant :D Soraya needs to catch up lol.
i do hope Rome can put away his playboy ways to show that he is a good guy to Rita.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, they did it again... *rome and rita*..... anne is pregnant...
So does need to catch up...... come on harit...lol
thanks

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
There was a knock on the door, Rome opened it, "Thanks." He brought the bags in and put out the food for them to eat. Rome walked over to her,

Rome: "Rita, are you still asleep?" She didn't want to answer him. "I asked them to bring us lunch come eat."
Still nothing. "Rita, if you're not hungry, can you just eat for our baby." She quickly got up, still wearing his shirt,
"I told you, I'm not...."
Rome: "Don't try to lie, Harit told me today that you had morning sickness, and what Andrew got you yesterday was a pregnancy test right?" She was speechless, Harit you're my next target, she can just imagine tying him and throwing knives.
Rome: "Come I'm sure my little guy is hungry." She looked at the food, delicious, she ate everything nothing left for Rome, man was she starving, "Is there more?"
Rome: "Pregnant ladies eat a lot." He smiles, she smiled and then remembered she hates him and just frowned.
"Change your emotions quickly too."
Rita: "I'm going back to work." She tried to look for her under garments, "Where are they?"
Rome: "Looking for these?" He held up her bra, "Hey give me that." She went over to his chair, and tried to grab it but fell into his lap. "Give that back, why do you have it?" He just held her tight, "Rita, please don't be mad at me."
Rita: "Let me go, don't touch me." She broke free, "Get out and let me change."
Rome: "No."
Rita: "Why? I need to change."
Rome: "I'm naked too, if people see they'll know we did something."
Rita: "Then turn around and cover your eyes."
Rome: "Or would you like to strip off my shirt now and I can go out."
Rita: "Shut up. Now turn and cover your eyes."
Rome: "Can't I just turn around."
Rita: "No, I can't trust you."
Rome: "Fine." He turned around and covered his eyes, "When I count to three if you're not done I'm looking."
Rita: "If you turn and look don't think you can ever see again."
Rome: "1,2,3" He turned, she just strap on her bra, "ROME!" She ran over and was about to poke his eyes, he grabbed her waist and carried her over to the sofa, "Mrs. Rome you aren't going anywhere."

-----------------------

Harit stayed at her office, following her around the nurses giggled and teased her. He was her "special helper"
Many kids question if he was some stalker who needs a life or her husband.

Soraya: "Harit aren't you tired of following me around?"
Harit: "Nope I'll follow you until the day I die."
Soraya: "Whatever stalker."
Harit: "Soraya, I'm getting my fever again." He leaned over and kissed her.

----------------------

Anne was sitting at home, waiting for that slow poke to hurry with her ice cream and food. Where was he? An hour and he can't get anything done, how slow if I was going to labor what will happen? He finally got home,
Ken: "Mrs.Ken I'm here."
Anne: "It's about time, where is my ice cream?"
Ken: "Nope, your lunch first, I don't want my baby to have sweets."
Anne: "Quiet and give it to me." She reached for the bag and failed. "Ken!"
Ken: "Anne, listen to me you need lots of nutrients first then the sweet."
Anne: "No I want ice cream." She tried again, "Ken if you don't give it to me, don't say I didn't warn you."
Ken: "Okay." She pushed him down, and sat on his back. "Okay I give up, how many pounds have you gain you're so heavy!?"
Anne: "I told you so and I haven't gained any yet." She sat on him eating her ice cream happily.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Rome and Rita are so in love with eachother... and he knows.. yayay...
Aum and Aff are so cute.... stalker..... lol
Ken and Anne are so funny....

thanks

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
After that incident Ken didn't dare go against Anne, what a strong pregnant woman. He finished cooking for her, fish, eggs, and some steamed vegtables. She ate everything, leaving nothing to spare for Ken.

Ken: "Hey I wanted some too."
Anne: "Too bad you aren't fast enough."
Ken: "Next time I'm sure to make more."
Anne: "Go ahead I'll eat that too." She stuck her tongue out.

------------

Soraya: "Finally." She just finished her work, man was today tiring so many appointments, she was beat.
Harit: "I can give you a massage if you want." Raising his eyebrows.
Soraya: "No thank you."
Harit: "How about you give me one."
Soraya: "Only if you make me dinner."
Harit: "Deal." They went shopping for food, Harit picked out some pepper but she put them away,
Soraya: "Spicy food are not my type."
Harit: "What? Can't take the heat?" He moves closer to her.
Soraya: "No, (she push him back before anyone sees)..I'm sure I can take on anything."
After they grabbed the ingredients he went home and cooked for her, she just watched as he kept on making
the same mistakes over and over, "Do you want to burn down your house?"
Harit: "Hey give me some credit here."
Soraya: "Okay Mr.Playboy." She just sat there drinking the wine.
Harit: "Be careful, don't drink too much or you'll end up..."
Soraya: "Don't even say it Harit, I'm saving that for my wedding night."
Harit: "If I be a good boy, will you give it to me early?"
Soraya: "No way, and who says I'm marrying you?"
Harit: "Of course you are, I'm not letting anyone take you from me." :)
Soraya: " :wub: "

----------------

Rita waited for the office to be cleared before heading back to work, thank goodness Andrew was still there,
Rita: "Andrew thank heavens you are still here."
Andrew: "Of course I wouldn't leave without you."
Rita: "So how was work? Did people question?"
Andrew: "Why wouldn't they sweetie? The whole office wanted to know what you two were in there for? So did
you take it yet I'm sure it's positive."
Rita: "Andrew!" They laughed and he teased her. Rome walked in on their moment and wanted to punch Andrew's
face, how dare he flirt with her.
Andrew: "So is it a boy or girl?"
Rita: "I don't know yet, I don't even know how far I am. You can go with me on my first doctor visit this Saturday."
Andrew: "This Saturday, sure, I'll be there so five more days."
Rome: "Until what?"
Rita: "Nothing."
Andrew: "Hey Rome." He didn't notice the tone difference.
Rome: "Rita, it's getting late I don't want anything to happen to my baby so you may go home now."
Rita: (Mumbles) "You only care about your baby huh?"
Rome: (Goes up to her ears)"Don't worry there's always room for mommy too." ^_^
Andrew: "Well I better be leaving."
Rita: "Andrew no wait don't go, take me home."
Rome: "I can do that."

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks...

ken and anne----its funny how she ate all the food.... :D

Harit and So--------- he wants her so bad... lol..... :rolleyes:

Rome and Rita----------- Cute how he worries bout both mother and child.... :p

thanks

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
cute updates. omg anne and rita are pregnant. when is it going to be aff? maybe not anytime soon since she's not giving in and is waiting until her wedding night. that's so cute how harit is following so like he have no work to do.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Soraya ate his cooking, it wasn't as good as her but still decent.
Harit: "How is it? I should make my own show huh?"
Soraya: "Pretty decent but you can do better with practice." He walks over to
her and whispers close, "You can guide me ever step of the way."
Soraya just blushed, he makes her heart ponder so fast, they finished the dishes
together, he turned on the radio, a fast song came on he bowed down, "Dance
with me
Soraya." She accept, he places his hands around her waist, her right
hand in his left, they went to the beat of the music moving faster, he twirls her, their
bodies moving together, there it was again the warm feeling, the butterflies she sends
through his body, his touch was addicting, she never want to stop, they could barely
breath, he sees his chance and lifts her onto the table, she bends down and he follows,
this time he couldn't wait, the wine was kicking in, Soraya didn't pay attention to her
surrondings all she knew was she wanted Harit, he kissed her wildly, he wanted to take
things farther with her, he started down her neckline and was about to remove her shirt,
his hands down her sides,

Mrs.R: "Is anyone home?" Harit and Soraya quickly stopped, SHUCKS! Not now mom, they
got off and adjust themselves. "Soraya, I didn't know you were here." She rushed over
and hugged her, "Hello Mrs.R"
Harit: "Um...mom I'm going to take Soraya home now."

Mrs.R: "Visit anytime you want sweetie."
Soraya: "Thanks see you later." They left in a hurry. Mrs.R went to get a glass of water, she was
about to sit on the table, THUD! Her eyes widen, "MY TABLE!" the whole table broke down. Harit and
Soraya could hear the table break, holy they didn't think something like that could break a table. :)

--------------

Rome: "So quiet huh? You sure are talkitive with that Andrew."
Rita: "Why? We've been friends for a long time now."
Rome: "Let's get married."
Rita: "What are you crazy?"
Rome: "How am I crazy? We are engaged we have a baby coming I..."
Rita: "Listen just because we are engaged doesn't mean we have to get married because I'm pregnant
I can wait until next year but if you can't just go marry someone else I dont' need..."
Rome: "You want to get married next year when you already have a child aren't you going to be embarrassed
or afraid of what others may say?"
Rita: "I don't care about what others say and who cares if my child's there I want him to be there what's the problem?"
Rome: "The problem is this, I want to get married but you won't why? You think I'm a playboy still?"
Rita: "No and I don't care if you are still or not but I don't need you to think you need to marry me fast to save
any reputation or because of my baby if that is the only reason then let's not get..."
Rome: "Have you thought about my parents, what will their friends say?" That idiot was right, what will they say?
Rita: "Fine but under these conditions will I only marry you,
1) We live here
2) You sleep on the floor
3) You don't touch me, or come near me or I have the right to hit you with anything
4) No sick words
5) No other girls
Rome: "Why you jealous?"
6) No saying I'm jealous
7) At work there is to be no contact unless it's about work or my baby
8) I go to lunch with Andrew and Soraya not you
9) No contact with me
10) No kissing, holding, or even carrying me."
Rome: "But that's"
Rita: "11) Don't question me"
Rome: "So many rules I can't remember them all."
Rita: "I'll laminate it for you." Harit and Soraya arrived, Rome and Rita watched, he walked her to the door
and kissed her for a long five minutes to make up for their intteruption early, rome just stared, "Stop looking"
She covered his eys, "HEY!" "They are so sweet." "You want a sweet moment" he leans in, "I said no touching"
She got out of the car, Harit was coming, "Soraya wait for me." "Night Harit."
Rome: "What about me?"
Rita: "You don't deserve anything." She walked over and closed the door.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Harit just smiles at Rome and leaves. Rome, feeling empty tries to reconcile with Rita, he gets out and knocks on the door, "Rita open me if you don't I'll shout to the world that..."
Rita: (opens the door) "What is it? Do home." She tries to shut the door, he blocks, "Let me in" She opens the door for him and he comes in.
Rita: "Hurry, Mark and Faye are sleeping."
Rome: "Let me stay with you tonight."
Rita: "No way."
Rome: "Why? Your first rule is living with you but you won't let me. What kind of rule is it if I can't follow it?"
Rita: "Rule 11. Don' question my rules, Rule.12 You only move in after the marriage."
Rome: "Why can't you live with me? My house is big enough for us and a baby room, it's weird moving in with your wife."
Rita: "You move in here because I'm not ready to leave Soraya yet."
Rome: "What? That's it? That's stupid if you miss her she can visit it's not like I'm taking you far away."
Rita: "I said no, I'm not ready to leave my mommy yet."
Rome: "Then you shouldn't have been so horny."
Rita: "What did you say Rome? I'm the horny one, how dare you say such thing to me, I'm pregnant with your child because of you." She walks up to him, "If I knew a playboy like you couldn't handle this I would have eloped with Andrew already." She walks up to her room.

-----------------

The next day Rita starts to throw up again, her baby was draining her energy, she walks downstairs.
Rita: "Soraya what are you cooking? I'm about to throw up again."
Rome: "Morning."
Rita: "Where is Soraya? Why are you here?"
Rome: "Soraya let me sleep here last night."
Rita: "What are you cooking it stinks."
Rome: "Sorry I can't make a delicious dish like Soraya but here (hands her a plate of food)"
Rita: "EW!" She rush to the bathroom and starts to throw up, "Rita are you okay?" He rush to her side.
Rita: "What do you think? I'm throwing up, I want Soraya not you." She starts again, "No I can handle
this." But the more he was there the more she threw up, Soraya finally came in, "What you have husband
sickness?" She helped Rita, "This is why we live here I need Soraya."
Soraya: "Rome, I think you should leave, Rita's not going to be able to work today if she keeps this up."
Rome: "But I-"
Harit: "Rome I think you should leave."
Rome: "Harit? When did you get here? I didn't see you come in."
Soraya: "I guess he's blind by love, he came here early probably when you were still asleep."
Rome: "How come then-"
Harit: "Leave Rome." He looked at them and left.
Soraya: "Rita you shouldn't be so hard on him."
Rita: "I don't want a playboy like him taking care of me you're the best." She hugs Soraya, "A selfish person like him has probably never taken care of anyone that's why he can't cook or do anything for me and my baby that's why there's you."
Harit: "Sorry Rita, (He hugs her other side) but she's mine."
Rita: "(Sticks our her tongue) Get your own Soraya she's mine first."
Faye: "NO! She's mine." (She hugs Soraya's hips)
Soraya: "Okay, okay I can't move, guys." They all let go. "How about we go to the park maybe Rita will feel better."
Faye: "YES!" Soraya packed lunch for them, they went to a huge park, Harit played with Mark and Faye while Rita and Soraya talked.Rita: "Why don't you hurry and marry Harit, I'm sure he'll be the best."
Soraya: "It's not that easy Rita, I have a feeling he may still have feelings for Nat and now he maybe lying to himself I don't know."
Rita: "Soraya, stop worrying if he still has feelings for her, he'll show it and you'll know."
Soraya: "What about you and Rome?"
Rita: "What about that playboy?"
Soraya: "Why are you so hard on him?"
Rita: "Soraya, he says he loves em but he flirts with that model, he stays in the office with her late as long as me and Andrew he only cares about me when I'm pregnant I don't need him, I have you, you can take care of me better than anyone else I can't trust him."
Soraya: "Then you shouldn't have-"
Rita: "So, you stop there, I don't need him, if you don't want me I'll go somewhere else."
Soraya: "Alright, I'll let you burden me."
Rita: "Thank you. :)" She hugs her, "I don't want to hurt myself more than this."
Mark, Harit, and Faye all run over to them: "We're hungry!"
Soraya: "Come let's eat." Harit feeds Soraya a sandwich, "Open wide." She bits the sandwich, "You two need to stop being so sweet I'm going to really throw up."
Anne: "Stop it Ken." He was trying to carry her, "Come one if anything happens I have to blame myself."
Rita: "Speaking of sweet, you two stop it over there."
Anne: "Me, it's your crazy brother he wants to carry me."
Ken: "If she falls what will happen then, (he rubs her stomach) I don't want anything to happen."
Anne: "If you fall, who's fault is that going to be huh?"
Ken: "Let's eat Soraya always makes something healthy, let me feed you." Mark and Faye whisper something into each others ears and laugh.
Ken: "What's so funny you two?" He bites an apple, Mark: "Well we're just saying, you guys are funny, it's like when Rome and Rita are happy, Soraya and Harit aren't when Soraya and Harit are happy Rome and Rita aren't isn't that strange?" Giggles, "What about me and Anne?"
Faye: "You two always fight there's never a change."
Ken: "Not true (He whispers to them and points at Anne) it's always her fault"
Anne: "(Hits him) What did you say?"
Ken: "Nothing sweetheart. See (makes a crazy face)"
Anne: "You're lucky I'm pregnant or I would have jumped you."
Harit: "Soraya let's take a walk." He holds his hand out, she accepts, "We'll be back."
Rita: "Don't go too long or there will be threesomes."

Harit holds onto her hand, "Soraya, let me ask you something."
Soraya: "What is it?"
Harit: "Next week I'm going out of the country to France, will you go with me?"
Soraya: "Why are you going?"
Harit: "It's a surprise."
Soraya: "Surprise?"
Harit: "I'm going to meet my family, I want you there with me."
Soraya: "Of course I'll go with you."
Harit: "I'm going there forever. (He teases her)"
Soraya: "Then I'll stay with you."
Harit: "We sound so corny right now."
Soraya: "I didn't start it." They laugh, she trips on her shoe, Harit catches her "You should be more careful"
he carries her back, she was blushing, and holding on tight she never wanted to let go.

***This chapter is somewhat boring I'm still thinking. :)