Dance With Me

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Ken got up, kissed Anne one more time and showered, she knew she got him good. That idiot, he thinks he so tough. Anne got up and dressed, Ken came out, the bathroom steamy and just a towel around his waist (Ladies I can barely write this part, so HOT! :drool: ) He had one great body!

Ken: "You want more?" ;)
Anne: "Not now, if you behave yourself until Rita's wedding night."
Ken: "I don't think I can wait." He starts walking towards her,
Anne: "Behave well and I'll reward you."
Ken: "I don't want to."
Anne: "Then you won't get your prize."
Ken: "I don't care, I need you, now."

----------------

Rita: "I told you." They were downstairs eating breakfast.
Rome: "How would I know Soraya had the strength to kill me?"
Rita: "You should know. And what were you doing with my bra?"
Rome: "Just helping you pick out clothes for our honeymoon."
Rita: "What did you decide?"
Rome: "Something sexy." They started to make out, Soraya entered.
Soraya: "Hey you two not in my kitchen, Faye and Mark will come down in a while." She went for the knife, and chopped the carrots, "You want that?" Eying down his pants.
Rome: "No.."
Soraya: "Good."
Faye: "Why is he here? I want Uncle Harit."
Mark: "Yeah you guys aren't fun."
Rome: "I can be fun too." (Trying to sound kiddish.)
Rita: "Soraya why don't you just marry him so those two will stop."
Soraya: "No way, same family, he's just like a brother." Rome got uncomfortable.
Rome: "Um..Rita are you still looking for a job?"
Rita: "Oh yes! I almost forgot!"
Rome: "Well if you're interested I have a position."
Rita: "Quit it, not your secretary and no wild fantasies!"
Rome: "Why?"
Soraya: "Hey! Go talk some where else, not in front of children. Now go, leave."
Rita: "Fine fine."

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Faye: "Soraya, aren't you working today?"
Soraya: "Today I took the day off so we can go to the fair."
Mark: "Can we ask Uncle Harit, and Anne to go with us?"
Soraya: "Yes to Anne, and no to Harit."
Faye: "Fine then we won't go."
Soraya: "What! Why do you two like that idiot so much?"
Mark: "He's funny, plays with us, smells good, and gives us candy."
Soraya: "I do that."
Faye: "But he also carries us, oh yeah and he likes you."
Soraya: "What does that have to do with you liking him."
Mark: "Nothing he just told us to say that."
Soraya: "Okay, well I have a message for you two to deliver."

----------------

Ken: "That was fast." (Lying in bed.)
Anne: "Who told you I was slow, you know we always get to the point."
Ken: (Chuckles) His phone rings, a text. "Meet us at the fair at noon."
Anne: "Who text?"
Ken: "Soraya, we're going to the fair today."

--------------
In the car...........

Rome: "Rita the position is still open."
Rita: "I said no playboy."
Rome: "Why not?"
Rita: "I know how you are."
Rome: "Trust me, no wild fantasies." (Yeah right. He already plans to do it on his desk.)
Rita: "You probably plan for us to do it on your desk."
Rome: "What? No."
Rita: "Rome."
Rome: "Oh come one Rita, just once."
Rita: "You're disgusting."
Rome: "How about the closet, no the meeting room."
Rita: "Shut up." They arrived in the parking lot, he parked the car.
Rome: "My car." :)

--------------

Harit was preparing Vicky's booth for her. Some girls came by and hit on him, he ignored them, Vicky never
saw that before, he probably go over and flirt.

Vicky: "Are you sick or something?"
Harit: "No why do you ask?"
Ton: "Because those girls tried to flirt with you and you didn't."
Harit: "I didn't ask you."
Vicky: "He's right, so what is up?"
Ton: "OH! I KNOW! He has the Soraya FEVER!"\
Harit: "TON!" (Pretend to hit him, he runs over to Vicky.)
Ton: "Mommy, he's mean."
Vicky: "Careful or Soraya won't let you near Mark and Faye."
Harit: "It's okay they love me already." He finished helping her, and went around to look at other things.

They arrived at the fair and was waiting for Chen. She looked at her watch, where could he be?
Chen: "Looking for someone?"
Soraya: "Nope, just waiting for Ken and Anne."
Chen: "Liar."
Soraya: "Let's go."
Faye: "Where's Ken?"
Ken: (Picks her up.) "Here I am."
Faye: "Ken! Where's Anne?"
Ken: "She's coming."
Mark: "Why is she fixing her shirt?"
Soraya: "I think we can go now." She pinched Ken, "Why are you people so horny?"
Ken: "Ow, sorry it wasn't me." "Liar, I bet this is the third time today."
Ken: "To be correct..." Soraya: "I don't want to know."
Anne: "Morning everyone! Hey sunshines!"
Soraya: "Let's go!"

Harit was looking at some things, a kissing booth, are people serious? He bets if it was him, girls would go
crazy. He wanted Soraya, (wild fantasy: Walking by the beach and suddenly she attacks him..hehe...) "Sir
would you like to apply for a drawing?"
Harit: "Huh?"
Lady: "We put your name in a drawing, and the partner we choose for you is drawn."
Harit: "Oh yeah sure."

They saw Harit by the kissing booth, he hand something to the lady. Faye saw him first,
Faye: "Uncle Harit!" She ran up to him, he picked her up, "Hey there sweetheart."
He pointed to his cheek, she kissed it. He looked over and saw Soraya in a flowery yellow sundress covering her knees,
her hair pinned back, in the sunlight she really was an angel. She knew he was staring, she couldn't help but stare back,
He was wearing a white tee, brown bermudas, and sandels. She melted just looking at his handsome face. He caught her
staring, he couldn't help but smile. Faye: "Soraya! You should sign up for this!"
Soraya: "What is it?"
Faye: "A kissing booth."
Soraya: "No way."
Faye: "Too bad, I'm signing you up."
Soraya: "You barely know how to read and write."
Faye: "I didn't say I did it."
Soraya: "What! You signed me up!"
Faye: "Not me, Uncle Harit."
Harit: "Sorry she asked." Many people came, especially girls, hoping to kiss Harit, and the guys Soraya.

Announcer: "Okay, Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have a volunteer?"
Faye: "Oh me!"
Announcer: "Ok, little lady please pick out a name from here."
Faye: "Please be Harit, please be Harit." She picked out the name.
Announcer: "Mr.Harit!" He step forward, every girl screamed and wished their names were picked. (Who wouldn't!)
"Okay and now a name from the girls side."
Faye: "Please be Soraya, please be Soraya." "Miss Soraya!"
Soraya: "WHAT! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" "Please step up Miss Soraya!"
Soraya: "Um....can I skip."
"Sorry miss, you signed up."
"But I..." Anne pushed her.
Faye&Mark: "KISS! KISS KISS!" Everyone clapped and cheered for them. This was so embarrassing! How could she
kiss him in front of these people? Harit saw that she was nervous, he walked over to her, arms wrapped around her waist,
and kissed her, it seemed like forever, people screamed and whooed. He let go of her, she looked into his eyes, there it was again, she forgot to hate this playboy, why does he have to do this to her, she was so confused.

Harit: "You can let go of me now." She didn't even notice, she was holding onto his biceps, they were huge.
Soraya: "Sorry." She was blushing, and let go of him.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Harit: "I suggest we go behind the benches and finish it over there."
Soraya: "Ew you sicko."
Harit: "I love how you change your mood." She didn't want to respond and walked over to Chen. Boy came,
"Hey there's my angel, I want you to go with me on all the rides today!"
Faye: "No she's going with me and Uncle Harit" Faye grabbed onto Soraya's hand, walked over to Harit, grabbed his and they were off. First they went on the Ferris Wheel, Harit was enjoing the view, Faye let Harit and Soraya sit by each other, the seats were close very close, he put his arm around her. She pushed him away, he didn't care.
Soraya: "Faye is right there, have some manners."
Harit: "I'm sorry doctor, I can't control myself. I have the Soraya fever and my only cure is you." Faye giggled.
Soraya: "Corny."
Harit: "But you like it."
The ride came to an end, Faye got out but quickly told the guy that Soraya and Harit wanted to go again. Soraya didn't even notice Faye was gone. "Faye! Where are you?"
Faye: "Down here!" She waved up to them, "BYE!"
Soraya: "Hey get me down! Faye don't move or you'll get lost! Do you hear me!"
Faye: "Okay!" Harit came close, she pushed him and tried to move to the other seat but the ride moved and she fell into his lap.
Harit: "I didn't know you give lap dance." She quickly got off and sat on the other side.
Soraya: "Shut up." He got up, "Don't come closer." He didn't obey but sat next to her, "If you be a good girl, I won't tell Faye what we are doing up here." "What are you talking..." She didn't get to finish her sentence he already kissed her, he wanted more, the space was so small, was he crazy?! He wanted her, she made him wild, Soraya cooperated with him, his hands tried to go into her shirt but she hit them, this was a fair and in the ferris wheel too. Her lips parted, the ride was coming to an end, they got off.
Faye: "So how was it?"
Soraya: "Don't ever do that again."
Harit: "You can't blame her."
Soraya: "Quiet you."

The whole day they spent on rides, the go-karts which Harit sucked at, he won Faye five huge animals, Soraya couldn't help but be jealous, she wanted one too.

While Ken couldn't win Anne anything,

Ken: "Sorry I suck at aiming, why don't you do it. I'll probably go broke by the end of this booth."
Anne: "Fine, you suck can't even win me anything." She tried her first and knocked down the pins.
"That wasn't hard at all, I can't count on you for anything."
Ken: "Sorry."
Mark: "Ken, I'm hungry let's eat something." They grabbed something to eat, while Ken was in line he saw someone familiar, Aom.Aom: "Ken!" She gave him a big hug.
Ken: "Hey Aom! How are you?"
Aom: "I'm good. How about you?"
Ken: "Fine myself." Anne saw Ken talking to some girl in line, who is that slut? Why did she just hug Ken? Doesn't she know that he has a girlfriend already, well actually a wife but still, who is she? What does she think to wear that short skirt and revealing top here, they are children here we're not at the club. Oh my, they were coming this way, she has the nerve.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Ken: "Aom this is Mark, my younger brother and Anne." "Why don't you just say I'm your girlfriend?"
Anne: "Hi nice to meet you."
Mark: "Hi."
Aom: "Aw...Ken he is so cute looks just like you."
Mark: "How do you two know each other?"
Aom: "Oh Ken and I dated a while back."
Mark: "I've never seen or heard of you before."
Aom: "Oh well....um...."
Ken: "I dated her when I went to do some studying in Hua Hin."
Mark: "You were never in Hua Hin, you've always stayed with us in Chiang Mai where did you get the time to study in Hua Hin." Anne caught on fast, so this girl was a fake, LOL, she knew it. She chuckled, he knew she knew this girl was a fake, stupid Mark why couldn't he just play along.
Aom: "Well I have to go now. See you guys later." Mark and Anne just laughed, if he wanted the plan to succeed why didn't he inform Mark first. :loool:

------------------

The day went by fast, Rita went everywhere from one job interview to the other, her legs were tired. She entered Rome's office.

Rome: "So how was job hunting."
Rita: "Tiring."
Rome: "See, you can just accept my job as..."
Rita: "I said no then no."
Rome: "Fine."

She went to sit by his couch, she took off her shoes, today was not a good day to wear heels with these leggings, she strip them off, Rome saw her from the corner of his eye. There she goes again, turning him on, and this was the perfect time. Rita wanted Rome to beg for her, next she took off her shirt, revealing a see through tank, "Rome why is it so hot in here?" he wanted to know the same thing. She wanted to tease him now. She walked over behind his chair, and stared to massage his shoulders, he tried not to care but her hands unbutton his first two buttons and her hands toured his body, she started to kiss his neck, usually he would grab her but this time he was going to play. He pretend not to care, her hands slowly went up and down his bare chest, she whispered in his ears, "Rome....Rita needs you...." This was enough to arouse the temptation he had, he pushed the paperwork on his desk and placed Rita on top, she ripped his shirt, he was like a hungry beast, the table would probably break but it held the two.

Soraya tried to call Rita but it went to voicemail,

"Hey Rita, why are you people so horny? Pick up my calls, it's about your wedding." She closed her phone, why was it she the only one not getting anything? But on second thought she didn't want anything, she would save it for her wedding night. Stupid people I don't get why the want each other so bad, they probably have hundred kids by the time she gets married. Boy: "Next mission in session."

Boy: "Soraya, I you seem stress."
Soraya: "Just over Rita's wedding."
Boy: "I see. You know what can relax you? A trip to the beach. I own a house over there and I would welcome you to stay there anytime."
Ken: "Not happening."
Boy: "I didn't say anything yet just making a nice gesture."
Ken: "Be careful or that gesture will get you beaten up."
Boy: "Okay okay. So what do you say Soraya?"
Soraya: "I'll think about it."
Boy: "Good." :)
Anne: "I think we should leave it's getting late."
Soraya: "This time I'll drop Anne off."
Ken: "But."
Soraya: "I will do it."
Faye: "My Uncle Harit." She hugged and kissed his cheek.
Mark: "Bye Uncle Harit!" Hugs him.
Boy: "What about me?" Opens his hand out.
Mark: "Ew you smell"
Faye: "And don't brush your teeth."
Boy: "Hey! I'm just as handsome."
Faye&Mark: "EW!"
Anne: "I sense Faye and Mark LOVE their Uncle Harit."

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
In the car............

Soraya: "Anne why are you laughing?"
Anne: "I'm laughing at how much Faye and Mark seem to love Harit but you on the other hand.."
Soraya: "Who said I didn't like him?"
Anne: "So you do?"
Soraya: "No I don't."
Anne: "But you said."
Soraya: "It was a mistake."
Anne: "Sure. Well here's my stop." She got off. "Bye Mrs.."
Soraya: "Don't say it."

----------------

Rita and Rome were on his floor, his buzzard rang, "Mr.Rome your father is here for an important meeting."
Rome: "Okay." They got up, he help Rita get dress, she was a bit shy about her panties though, he slipped her bra on and clipped it, pulled her tank over, slip on her skirt, and button her shirt. They had a make-out session on his couch before Mr.R arrived, "Sir he's here." They stop, he gave her a kiss on the cheeks and she left. She passed Mr.R "Good evening." Mr R.: "Evening, my lovely daughter." she smiled and left.

Mr.R: "Rome we need to talk."
Rome: "About?"
Mr.R: "Harit."
Rome: "Dad we can't keep this from him forever, he'll find out soon, he has the right to know."
Mr.R: "I know but how do we tell him, out of the blue we just say hey guess what you aren't our son? Your girlfriend cheated on you, and really you are Harit Chumnanont, the heir to Mr.James Chumnanont's fortune that when you were little we found you. How am I suppose to say that to him? Rome was silent, this was hard.

"You don't have to."
Rome: "Harit!"
Harit: "Why didn't you tell me!" He was enraged and walked over to them.
Mr.R: "Harit calm down."
Harit: "No I won't how am I suppose to calm down, how can you guys keep this from me! When did you guys know huh?"
Mr.R: "Not so long ago, your father came to us."
Harit: "And what about Nat huh?" They froze, his real identity was not as hard as this.
Rome: "She..."
Harit: "Just say it." He was screaming now.
Rome: "Harit, mom went over to her apartment to ask about your marriage when she got there, Nat was in bed with another man, her current husband right now. Nat said she would tell you but mom covered for her."
Harit couldn't believe it, Nat wouldn't do that, NO! Not to him, they loved each other, she loved him, he loves her. No! NO! He wouldn't accept it. He ran out, out in the rain, he soaked himself. Rome and Mr.R went looking for him, maybe he'll come in when he cools down. Harit ran, hit anything, he hit until his knuckles bleed. He fell to the ground, it's not true, Nat wouldn't do that, he, he was Harit Rangsimun not Harit Chumnanont, he was the youngest, he....he didn't know who he was anymore. How could this happen? What did happen? He didn't want to see anyone, he walked home.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh Rome and Rita ahahha.
ha, Soraya is getting smarter---going to take Anne home.
awww Harit isn't really Rome's brother :( he doesn't know who he is anymore and that his ex-gf cheated on him...how sad.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
He went up to his room and shut his door, he picked up the phone and dialed Soraya's number. She was still cooking and practicing for karaoke night. She chopped the carrots when he phone rang, HARIT she picked up,

Soraya: "Hello."
Harit: "Dr.Napapong I need you."
Soraya: "Quiet playboy."
Harit: "I want to hear your voice."
Soraya: "I'm talking to you now. (Se chuckled)"
Harit: "(He loves her laugh and laughed too)"
Soraya: "So what did you really call for?"
Harit: "Soraya, I...I'm...(silence)"
Soraya: "Harit....I have to go now."
Harit: "Soraya,.........good night..."
Soraya: "Sweet dreams." She pressed the end button. What now Soraya? Your relationship is moving so fast, one moment love the next hate, it's really a roller-coaster, one thing changes the other. What were they suppose to do?

Song playing: "Purn San Dee Tee Mai Taung Garn" Panadda Click Here

(Soraya chopping vegtables, stops once in a while to think, Harit laying in his bed, throws things, doesn't know what to do.)

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
It was the day of karaoke night. Soraya tried to pick songs to sing, maybe if she singed she wouldn't be as depressed. But her mind kept going back to Harit, Harit. How can she concentrate,

Chen: "Frustrated?"
Soraya: "Yeah, pick out a good song for us to sing?"
Chen: "Of course."
Soraya: "How many?"
Chen: "Not telling me."
Soraya: "Chen! I want to know!"
Chen: "It will be a surprise!"
Soraya: "No tell me."
Chen: "NO!"
Soraya: "YES!" He took a piece creme off his bagel and wiped it on her cheek, she chased him, right then Boy and Harit entered, seeing the two laughing and chasing one another. "Get back here!"
Boy: "I heard people say the two make a perfect couple, when they sing, the chemistry arise. Don't they look good together?"
He remember what his mother said, "Are you going to sing with Chen?" They probably sound great together.
Boy: "I think they make the perfect couple, he's tall, handsome, charming, always there for her, and when they sing it's like heaven." Harit walked away. Of course every girl that he likes, always has someone else, Soraya, Nat, no matter who it is, they have an owner. The club was filled with people, the first couple came on and sang, then drunks came on and killed the song.
MC: "Okay now that's finally over, the next song is special request by audiences, would the two come up, (Soraya and Chen walk up..the music starts)"

Song: "Share"Song
They looked into each others eyes, holding and letting go of each other's hands. People kept quiet and swayed to the music.

Next Song: "Rawahng Taang" Song 2 Harit got jealous, he could feel something burning inside him, the song end and they bowed, people yelled, he heard some girls,

"Aren't they so cute!"
"I know, they are so fit for each other."
"They're like the perfect pra'nang." He slammed the glass down, Soraya went upstairs to see Anne, Harit followed her and grabbed her hands, dragging her to a closet. She told him to stop but he didn't care.
Soraya: "Harit what are you doing?" He forced himself on her, kissed her, "Harit stop..."
"Stop moving." She struggle to get him off her, "Stop Harit..."
"No, if I can't have you no one can.." He started to kiss her forcefully now, he didn't let her go, then he felt her tears, he stop. He touched her face, she pushed his hand away, he regret it now, what got over him? Soraya ran out crying into the bathroom. She cleaned herself up, she didn't know what to feel now. Harit was still in the dark, this is always how he was, in the dark, not knowing anything.

After more songs, it was Soraya and Chen's turn again,
MC: "Would our favorite couple come up."
Soraya entered with Chen, she wouldn't let anyone know what happend or how she felt, she would fake it through tonight and get him later.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
the songs were nice :D gasp what Harit did was crazy---i wonder how Soraya going to get back at him.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
aww, harit. i do hope that aff knows about his situation that way she'll feel sorry for him. i wonder if harit will leave them for a while to get himself back together after knowing his true identity. i wonder what will happen to ateam's relationship now since they will be having problem now. rteam and ken and ann are just so thinking about s*x. they should all just get marry already. aff seems to be the only one still good for her wedding night. thanks for the update. waiting for more.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
aww, harit. i do hope that aff knows about his situation that way she'll feel sorry for him. i wonder if harit will leave them for a while to get himself back together after knowing his true identity. i wonder what will happen to ateam's relationship now since they will be having problem now. rteam and ken and ann are just so thinking about s*x. they should all just get marry already. aff seems to be the only one still good for her wedding night. thanks for the update. waiting for more.
Lol, I know they are so h****.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Soraya went out up on the ceiling and started to cry, it's been so long since the last time she shed a tear:

"Soraya over here!" May yells.
So: "Hey May!"
May: "Where's Ken?"
Sam: "Yeah where is he?" (Giggles)
Kaew: "I heard he's practicing football."
May: "Maybe he's taking a shower."
So: "Why do you guys always mention him?"
May: "Because he is so hot silly."
So: "I have to go use the restroom, be back." She finished up and went back, then she heard Sam,
"What makes her think we like her?"
May: "I know we only want Ken."
Kaew: "She's so stupid, who would want a friend like her."
May: "Though Ken is hot!"
Sam: "I think if we keep this up, Ken can be ours!" She just ran away, she didn't care about them, they only used her, like Tim did. He only wanted to look like they were dating to get his ex-girlfriend jealous.

When she thought, maybe Harit may really like her, it turns out she's been used again. She cried harder, just when she thought everything would be fine she finds out he's a heartless jerk who only wants to win over his brother. She's just a game to him, no one really accepts her, as herself, always being used for something, no one really sees, just her Soraya, may have feelings. She never once told Rita or Ken, if she did they'll probably beat him up and yell at the girls until they cried. Soraya didn't know what to do now, how come every time she tries to find love somewhere, it always comes back to hurt her. Harit saw her crying he wanted to go over and hug her, make everything go away but he didn't dare after what he tried to do she'd probably push him off the edge. He saw her cry harder and harder, she had her arms wrapped around herself from the cold chills. He didn't care anymore he went over wrapped himself over her, she saw him and didn't care she didn't care anymore, he was surprised, usually she'll struggle but this time she cried in front of him, let him hug her and keep her warm. Soraya turned around, and faced him, her arms wrapped around his neck, his hands around her waist, he leaned in, she kissed him. Chen came looking for Soraya, Anne said she saw her up on the roof, he opened the door and saw them kissing. His eyes widen and quickly shut the door, he ran and told Anne everything. Soraya parted and hugged him once more, she need to feel safe right now and no matter how much Harit hurt her, he was the only person that could make her feel this way. Harit hugged her as if tomorrow they were no more, he wanted to stay like this for a long time, wipe her tears away and make her feel warm.

Harit: "Soraya....I'm sorry for the way I acted."
Soraya: "It's okay I can smell the alcohol on you."
Harit: "That's not a good enough excuse, Soraya...I shouldn't have done it..."
Soraya: "Tell me, tell me what you were going through."
Harit: "I saw you and Chen up there, together it remind me of when we dance, when the music starts and we feel nothing the warm feeling how I never want to stop, it was like you replaced me"
Soraya: "You mean you got jealous" (Chuckles)
Harit: "(Laughs) Yes, jealous...I heard girls talking how well you two look together, how it seems everyone seems to agree you two should date I wanted others to say that about us, how wonderful we look together."
Soraya: "Harit, let me ask you something."
Harit: "Sure."
Soraya: "What were you planning?"
Harit: "What do you mean?"
Soraya: "Rome told me everything, your deal."
Harit: "So that's who told you, the sudden mood change."
Soraya: "Tell me."
Harit: "I don't want to say it, you're going to cry."
Soraya: "Then let me."
Harit: "I planned like our deal, but I didn't think a women like you, Miss Soraya Napapong could change me so fast. I forgot about Nat so easily, I couldn't accept it at first, I didn't want to but my heart didn't cooperate with me. I planned to hurt you, the way my mom did me, how you were so perfect, but as time went by my mind change I forgot and things fell into place." She started to cry, "See what did I tell you?" He wiped her tears away.
Soraya: "I don't care I just want to know the truth."
Harit: "Even if it hurts?"
Soraya: "No matter how much."
Harit: "Why?" She told him her story from this to that he listened and wiped her tears away, when she went silent for a couple moments he held her until she talked again. He felt like a jerk, how could he do such thing to her. He hated himself.

Harit: "Soraya, I'm sorry, really sorry."
Soraya: "You know my father always said to me, "Sorry doesn't fix anything it only admits your wrong."
Harit: "So what do you want me to do?"
Soraya: "How about this: tell me, tell me what happen at Rome's office today." Rome, he must have told Soraya everything, Harit told Soraya everything how he felt, he didn't know how to react what to feel, he was especially mad about Nat, this time Soraya hugged him, he didn't shed any tears, he said he was too manly which made her laugh, and he felt better. She told him, she'll always be there for him and kissed him.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
thanks so much for the update. happy that ateam made up and understands each other. chen must have feeling for aff.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
a sweet moment between them :wub: the truth is out and finally Soraya allows Harit to be close to her.
the beginning of the update was sad....using her just to get close to her brother
Chen saw them kissing and told Anne lol

i love the saying: "Sorry doesn't fix anything it only admits your wrong."

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
They went back downstairs, Anne and Rita greeted them, both giggling. Soraya gave them an eye to not tell anyone. They zipped their lips and followed. Ken, Chen, Boy, and Rome waved to them. Boy and Rome just laugh to themselves, how they knew to manipulate Harit's feelings. The night was coming to an end but someone else was arriving to ruin them. Nat entered the club, her friends text her that Harit was here with some slut, she knew it was Soraya. She wouldn't let him go, she would hold on forever, she only lied to Harit, she knew Harit will always love her. The night Max came back to her, it was a mistake.

The doorbell rang, Nat was getting ready for bed. She opened it, Max.

Max: "Nat, I need you I made a mistake."
Nat: "What are you talking about Max? I'm going to marry Harit get out."
Max: "No I don't believe you Nat, I know you are just using him you love me."
Nat: "No I don't love you go away." He started to kiss her neck and remove her robe,
"Max, what are you doing?" "What does it feel like?" She loved it she wanted more.
"Don't stop." He turned her around and kissed her, he ripped the back of her night gown and took her into her bedroom. He took off his clothes and kissed her chest, and removed her bra, sucked on her nipples which made her go wild, "Max, don't ever stop." Harit could never do this with her, she wanted him more, his hands caress her breast, and passionately kissed her lips. They were so tired, she wrapped herself under the blankets. Someone entered her apartment, Mrs.R took Harit's key to meet with Nat. She called for her and searched in her bedroom, she was naked with another man. Mrs.R screamed and demand to know what was going on. Nat said it was a mistake she loved Harit. Mrs.R didn't believe her but she knew if she told Harit, he'll go crazy, Nat meant so much to him so she took the blame."

She only wanted Max for pleasure nothing more, the one she really love was Harit. She started to drink, Harit saw her and went over.

Harit: "Drink much?"
Nat: "It's nothing."
Harit: "Marriage problems?"
Nat: "Something like that."
Harit: "You can tell me."
Nat: "No that wouldn't be good."
Harit: "Just because we used to be lovers doesn't mean I don't care." She got him, she lied how Max would beat her up and yell at her for nothing, how he doesn't love their son, saying that it's not his, and how he even suggest she do prostitution for money. She pretend to cry, Harit didn't know what to do, he wanted to hug her but, he couldn't all he did was pat her back and say that it was going to be alright he'll help her.
Chen saw them, he knew Nat was making trouble she always was, people may think she's perfect but really a black heart. He went over,
Chen: "Hey Nat what are you up to?"
Nat: "Nothing, none of your business."
Chen: "Harit I can handle it, I think Soraya's wondering where you are."
Nat: "No Harit, I need you." He hesitated, should he go? Nat need him, he looked over Soraya was laughing, maybe she'll understand.
Chen: "I'm sure if you stay over here Soraya will misunderstand."
Nat: "If she really understood you, she'll know there's nothing between us." She had a point if Soraya really understood him, she would know that his feelings changed. Chen couldn't believe this, why was he going to stay? Nat is just lying he knows anything bad she says about Max isn't true, he and Max have been buddies for the longest time, there's no way he would do such thing to someone he loves. Soraya looked over and saw Harit by Nat, was she having a hard time? Chen was over there too, maybe it was about her marriage.
Nat started to crying how horrible how life was, Chen wasn't buying this. Then Max came in rage, yelling at Nat, telling her to go home and cursing her, Harit stood up for her and was about to be punched but Chen held onto him.
Nat: "I told you he's always like this, please help me Harit."
Harit: "Get out Max."
Max: "That's my wife, you have no rights, give her to me."
Nat: "I'm not your property Max."
Max: "What did you say?" He started to pull her hair,
Nat: "Ow! Max please let go."
Max: "I will let go when you give me money."
Nat: "I don't have the money right now."
Max: "Then go strip off your clothes for everyone maybe people here will pay you something."
Max: "No Max, I won't."
Anne: "This is enough, security, get this man out now." They came and dragged Max out, Soraya couldn't believe it, this was not Max, he wouldn't say or do such thing. There was something going on, she saw Nat crying in Harit's arms.