Dance With Me

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Harit pulled away,

Harit: "So how am I huh?" He could see her face through the light coming from the window.

Soraya: "You suck."

Harit: "Don't say that, if you like it I can give you more." She slapped him.

"No one slaps Harit and doesn't get a kiss in return."

This time Soraya held onto his shoulders and kneed him in his soft spot.

"No takes advantage of Soraya and doesn't get a knee to their raisins in return." She pushed him and left.

Some girls came and screamed, "What, you haven't seen a man before?" He got up and left.

------------

Rome started to dance wildly with that slut, Rita couldn't help but gaze over at them. He knew she was looking and jealousy in her eyes. Rome came over with her,

Anne: "Hey Rome, who's the girl?"

Rome: "She's a model, Chanel." (He looked drunk.)

Chen: "More like a slut."

Rome: "What did you say Chen?"

Chen: "Nothing you playboy."

Rome: "Hey Rita, this is Chanel, Chanel Rita."

Chanel: "Hey aren't you....you look familiar."

Rita: "I guess no matter, women or men you've slept with we all look the same."

Rome: "I sense a jealous monster."

Rita: "And I sense two dummies who need to leave."

Chanel: "HEY! I'm not a dummie!" Rita got up and was about to leave when Chanel held onto her hand. She was about to slap Rita when someone else's hand stopped hers. It was Soraya.

Soraya: "If you two want to create trouble here please leave."

Chanel: "Who are you my mother?"

Soraya: "No, but if I was I would be ashamed of a slutty whore like daughter like you."

Chanel: "Rome deal with them."

Rome: "Um...Sorry Soraya." He took Chanel and left.

Rita: "Whoa, Soraya, where did you get the courage to say that?"

Soraya: "Some people need to know, no matter how famous and rich they are doesn't mean they have the power to do anything." (Harit standing behind her.)

Harit: "I think I do." He went up to her and kissed her in front of everyone. He let go of her,

Chen: "Hey who do you think you are, kissing Soraya like that. She has a reputation."

Harit: "I'm Harit, you know that, and I have a reputation too. Don't worry."

Just a little update, be back later.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Rome walked Chanel outside and called a cab for her. Rita was tired and went outside for fresh air.
he walked back and saw her, Rome decide to leave her alone. Rita was enjoying the fresh air when
some guys came up to her,

"Hey I saw you back there fighting with that girl."

"Yeah if we knew you were in trouble we would have helped." (Encircle her) She ignored them and tried
to walk back inside,

"Where do you think you are going?" He tried getting close to her.

"Back off" She pushed him.

"Don't play hard to get." He reached for her hand, Rome's came and held onto Rita.

"Let go of my wife."

"Whoa man, we didn't know she was married." They quickly left.

"You should be more careful."

"Rome...thank you."

"No problem, I'll do anything for you."

-----------------

She stared back at him, Chen came to her side and took her back to the table. Harit went
back to the bar and started drinking, one after the other. He didn't want to do anything,
Soraya saw him shot after shot.

Soraya: "I'm going to get a drink." She walked over and sat next to him.

"Give me a shot, Derek."

"Coming up Soraya."

Harit: "When did you start drinking, I heard from Rome you never drink, what's wrong doctor, you want another check-up?"

Soraya: "Never from you."

Harit: "I'm sure you're dying to get an appointment."

Soraya: "A play-boy like you will never know when to stop."

Harit: "Hump..you think I want you? Please there are..."

Soraya: "You think a doctor like me would want a play-boy like you either? I don't care how famous and rich you are the only person suited for you was that slut, so many people you slept with everyone looks familiar."

Harit: "I don't care about your insults, the more you give it only makes me stronger."

Soraya: "So you aren't ashamed of yourself? I should have known even a dog who's done something wrong knows better than a worthless person who spends his days in clubs and sluts whose probably gone from men to men like pole to pole."

Harit had enough, "You want to fight? I don't care if you're a girl and who you are to my parents." He grabbed her elbow.

Soraya: "Let go of me, I'll call security."

Harit: "Go ahead do you think I'm scared?"

Soraya: "Derek! Call security there's a perv here." Seconds later two big guys came,

"Excuse me sir but I have to ask you to leave."

"I'm not going to listen to you, do you know who I am?"

"Do you know who we are? We a SECURITY! Maybe a rich jerk like you needs some punishment." They threw him outside.

Soraya: "I think it's time for us to go." Harit waited for Soraya to come out.

Everyone left, only Rita and Soraya left, Rita went back inside to find something. This was his chance, he went behind her and grabbed her waist.

Soraya: "HEY! HARIT! Let go of me." (Struggles)

Harit: "Never." He turns he around and goes for her lips, she tries to push him away but lost in the moment she kissed him back, her hands holding onto his neck, she let his tongue invade her mouth,

Rita: "OH MY HEAVEN!"

They stop, Soraya was weak and embarassed, "I knew you couldn't resist me."

"Shut up it's the alcohol."

"Are you sure? I didn't smell any."

"I think we should go back home now Soraya."

Harit: "Soraya should be the designated driver, no alcohol on her tonight." She shot him a look, all he could do was laugh.

Rita: "Wow, Soraya I didn't know you were weak for that playboy."

Soraya: "I'm not, it's just that...."

Rita: "What? You like him?"

Soraya: "No, what about you and Rome?"

Rita: "What about us?"

Soraya: "Don't play stupid, I saw your eyes, like you were about to kill someone."

Rita: "What are you talking about?"

Soraya: "Don't try to hide it."

Rita: "There is nothing going on."

Soraya: "Sure, nothing, nothing at all."

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Rita was sitting on the front porch, what was she suppose to do, marry the playboy? or lie to herself? God, this was so hard, she kiss him but she's afraid of him, she couldn't make up her mind. "Rita, Rita, Rita, what are you going to do with yourself?" Rome saw her confused, he laughed, she was so funny, getting so stress, just marry me already. He saw Soraya come out, they talked for a while then Rita got up, uh oh maybe she knows I'm here. She stopped at the edge and yelled, "I love you Rome Patchata! You playboy jerk! I love you!" She had a big smile on her face and so did he.

-----------

Mark: "Rita! Wake up! Wake up!"
Rita: "What is it Mark? Go away!"
Mark: "Rome is here to ask for your hand!"
Rita quickly got up, "What, why? Now?" She dressed and brushed her teeth.
Mr.R: "There's my daughter-in-law." He went up to hug her.
Rita: "Hi!"
Rome: "Hey sweetie!" (He kissed her cheeks.)
Rita: "Ken what's this?"
Ken: "Rome asked to marry you and I said...."
Rita: "Rome I need to talk to you now!"

Rome: "What is it sweetheart? You can't wait."
Rita: "Shut up what are you doing here? I thought you quit this already?"
Rome: "Not so fast, "I love you Rita, You stubborn little girl! I love you!"
Rita: "Hey! Were you stalking me?"
Rome: "Nope, just in time to hear you yell."
Rita: "Stupid Soraya, I told her that was your car."
Rome: "So you did see me?! You wanted me to hear right!"
Rita: "No I didn't."
Rome: "Stubborn as usually."
Rita: "Quiet playboy!" He hugged her.

Another little update, be back later!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
aww tat was so cute.... i love the part where rita yelled that she loved rome... and then he heard it... thanks

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Soraya went up to Mrs. R's dance studio, Harit was already there. She didn't want to look at him, he was just another men she told herself, after he gets what he wants that's it.

Mrs.R: "Everyone knows the dance competition is in a few weeks so please let Soraya and Harit come dance for us."

She went over, (Their dance is something like this: Harit & Soraya's dance) He held onto her waist, not letting go, the feeling came over her again, she loved it, it was like every time she danced with him, everything was lost in reality. They stopped, everyone clapped, she opened her eyes, "You dance beautifully."

Mrs.R: "That was wonderful! Okay, let's take a break."
Soraya: "Are you exhausted?"
Harit: "Nope, but I know what will." He leaned in.
Soraya: "What do you think you are doing?" She pushed him off. Mrs.R saw and just giggled.
Harit: "What are you embarrassed doctor?"
Soraya: "Quiet playboy."
Harit: (Laughs) "You know what's funny,you're just like Rita."
Soraya: "Don't talk to me." She was about to walk away when his mom came over,
Mrs.R: "Soraya, I heard that Anne's club was hosting a karaoke night, are you singing?"
Soraya: "Of course, if I wasn't she won't forgive me."
Mrs.R: "I heard Chen would sing too, you two are going to look wonderful."
Harit: "Mom, you don't know that."
Mrs.R: "Have you heard her sing before?"
Harit: "Yes, she's wonderful voice of an angel."
Soraya: "I think we should get back to practice." She didn't want him talking about her.

Time went by and class was over. Soraya took a cab here so she decided, that's how she'll go
back. Mrs.R: "Soraya, where's your car?" Soraya: "Oh I took a cab and that's how I'll get back."
Mrs.R: "Nonsense Harit you can take her." Harit: "Of course mother, I'll take great care."
Soraya: "It's okay I can go by myself." Harit: "Too late." He pushed her into his car. "Bye mom!"
He started his engine and they were off, Soraya: "Your windows dark like this no one can see you
spying on them." Harit couldn't answer his throat was dry, he remembered stalking her but it wasn't
his fault, she was beautiful. Soraya: "What, cat got your tongue or you will stalk someone."
Harit: "What makes you say that? Girls go after me." Soraya: "That's what you think."

---------------

He walked out people coming towards him ladies screaming, cameras flashing.

"BOY! AHAH! You are back!"
"Mr.Pissanu please tell us why you are back!?"
Boy: "None of your business."
Reporter: "Please, a little information won't hurt."
Boy: "I hate people like you, a little information turns into something big, besides you'll know soon enough."

He got into the limo and left, "I hate those kind of reporters."

Everyone was waiting for someone at the Rome's house, not only him but celebrating Rome & Rita's engagement. Maid: "Madam is here!" Boy walked in, Ton: "Uncle Boy!" He went up and hugged him.
Boy: "Hey how have you been?" Ton: "Great. And you?" Boy: "Great too. So where is my sister-in-law."
He saw Rita standing next to Rome and reached for her hand, kissed it. "Hello Miss-So-To-Be-Sis-in-Law."
Rita: "Hello." Soraya walked in with Mark and Faye, "Sorry we are late." Boy turned and saw Soraya, she looked like an angel in the light. Boy: "My my, who is this angel that flew from heaven. Hello my name is Boy and I'm single." Ken rushed to her side, "Not happening." Mark: "You're stupid why is your name Boy when you are a boy, and you are so dark skin." Soraya: "Mark, apologize." Boy: "It's okay I get that all the time." Faye: "You have the corniest lines ever." Boy: "(Tried to smile) What's your name little girl?" Faye: "I don't talk to strangers, you're scary and your breath stinks." He coughed into his hand. Faye: "Uncle HARIT!" She rushed to him and he picked her up. Harit: "How have you been?" Faye: "I've been awesome! How's my favorite uncle been?" Harit: "Just fine." Mark: "Uncle Harit can you play with us?" Harit: "Sure what shall we play?" Ton: "How about tag! Tag FAYE you're it!" They ran into the backyard. Soraya: "Sorry for the two, the don't know much yet don't mind them." Boy: "It's okay." Rome and Rita just laughed, Rome: "Boy I don't think you should talk to Soraya just yet your breath smells, what did you make-out with some girl who just ate garlic?" The laughed, "Hm... so you guys are a family of playboys." Rome: "Actually, just the two younger ones now." He kissed Rita. Rita: "Hey!" Rome: "What? I'm not embarrassed just kissing my wife." Soraya: "Okay you two stopping being so sweet in front of others." Rome: "Jealous? I'm sure Harit is also." They looked over, he looked away. He didn't want Boy near Soraya, no matter what he'll make Soraya his.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
harit is horrible....but that kiss made her weak at the knees ^^
lol Rome seems to be everywhere...stalking Rita--he was there when she blurted out her love for him :D

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
They sat in the living room, Boy next to Soraya, Rome and Rita on the other couch.

Boy: "Where do you work?"
Soraya: "I'm a pediatrician."
Boy: "Married? Single mom?"
Soraya: "No and no."
Boy: "The kids?"
Soraya: "My younger siblings."
Boy: "Favorite color?"
Soraya: "Red"
Boy: "Food?"
Soraya: "Pho."
Boy: "Ice Cream?"
Soraya: "Strawberry Revel."
Boy: "Book?"
Soraya: "The Notebook."
Boy: "Movie?"
Soraya: "The Letter."
Boy: "Birthday?"
Soraya: "July 21st."
Boy: "That's next Saturday!"
Rome: "Okay enough of playing 20 Questions. Go play with Ton he's waving for you."
Ton: "Uncle BOY!" He left them. Boy went to go sit by Harit, he was going to irritate him.

Boy: "Did you know that Soraya's birthday was next week?"
Harit: "Huh? Oh I knew that."
Boy: "What were you planning?"
Harit: "Something special." Boy went on with all of Soraya's favorites, Harit got annoyed how
did this idiot know more than he did?
Harit: "We should go in now" He didn't want to do anything but drink.

Rome: "What is wrong with him?"
Boy: "I have no idea."

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Vicky walked in, she saw Harit drinking by the bar, she knew this was a bad house to buy especially with the bar in the living room. She walked over to him and took the drink out of his hands,

"That's enough Harit, there are kids here."
"Give that back to me." Searching for the drinking.
"Drunk, like this and you still want more? Get upstairs NOW."
"NO NO NO! Soraya, where is she?"
"Stop talking, I think she doesn't want to see you. Rome, Boy take him
upstairs, NOW!" They carried him upstairs, he got back up, Rome and Boy
could barely hold on to him.
Rome: "Okay Boy, you take his legs and I'll get his upper half."
Boy: "Man he is so beat." The maid tried to wipe his body but he pushed her
away, spilled the water.
Maid: "Madam Vicky he won't let me touch him, he made a huge mess."
Rita: "Soraya! I think someone needs a check-up!"
Soraya: "I only take care of children not playboys like him."
Rita: "I think you can make this exception." :)
Rome: "Soraya I think you can't win this one." (Bowl from upstairs falls to the ground)
Soraya: :angry: Walks upstairs. "Stupid playboy thinks he can order people around, I'll show him."
Harit: "SORAYA! Where are you I need a check-up!"
Soraya: "Quiet you idiot."
Harit: "SORAYA!"
Soraya: "I'm here stop shouting or I'll leave."
He got up, :yahoo: "Soraya!" He hugged her, Soraya: "He let go of me." She struggles, he wouldn't let go of the tight grip, "Let go someone may see." Maid: "Miss Soraya here's the water...oh my lord...sorry I didn't see anything. :blush: " Soraya: "Help me!" Harit: "No one's going to dare help you. Now wipe my body." He layed down on the bed like a little kid, he put his left hand behind his head and waited. She really didn't want to do this but if it'll shut this jerk up, she took the towel, he coughed and pointed to his shirt. Was he crazy? She wasn't going to remove his shirt, "Do it yourself I'm only her to wipe.", "Fine." He got up and ripped his shirt buttons flying everywhere, her eyes widen HOLY! He had one hot body. :clap: "I know you like." He layed down again: :D She wiped his body, first his neck, the hardest to concentrate was his six pack, she wouldn't look at his eyes.
Harit: "Now remove my pants."
Soraya: "What are you crazy? I'm not going to do that, I only do the upper half."
Harit: "Okay." He got up and unbuckled, "Hey what are you doing, stop now."
Harit: "I'll stop if.....(sly smile.)" Soraya: "No way you playboy I won't kiss you."
Harit: "Come one just one little peck." Soraya: "I said no." "Okay." He unbuckled his belt
and walked towards her, she was against his door. He was waiting for the kiss, her hands went
up his biceps to his shoulders, he leaned in, the traveled around his neck, she gave him one quick
kiss, but he wanted more and wouldn't part.

------------------

Rome: "Good job!" They were in his bedroom,
Boy: "Hey who says I don't know how to make Harit jealous." :p
Rome: "Did you see his face, like he was about to attack you."
Boy: "Yeah, he's so jealous."
Rome: "Let's get another plan going."

------------------

He was starving for her lips, she pulled them in closer, he tickled her hip, she laughed. They parted,
Soraya: "You lied, you said only one quick peck.", Harit: "Hey I wasn't the one who pulled us closer."
Soraya: "Quiet." :wub:

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
They came down,

Rita: "What took so long love birds?"
Soraya: "NOTHING."
Rome: "Sure, I told Mark to come tell you two to come down
but he couldn't open the door."
Harit: "It's because Soraya was..." She pinched him.
Ken: "We should go home. I'll take Anne home."
Boy: "More like sleep over there."
Anne: "What was that?"
Boy: "Nothing. See you guys. Bye my angel." (Blows kiss to Soraya) Harit
grabbed it and threw it back at him. "Hey that was meant for my angel."
Harit: "Get your own angel."
Soraya: "Let's go." Faye gave Harit a kiss on his right cheeks, "Bye!"
Harit motioned for her to kiss his left cheek, she was about to slap it but he
countered it and kissed her lips.
Soraya: "HEY!" She hit him. Harit: "Bye doctor."

-------------------

Anne: "I think Soraya is falling for Harit."
Ken: "I don't see it."
Anne: "Stop lying to yourself you know she likes him."
Ken: "Well maybe a little but I don't think so." He was quiet the rest of the way home,
"You're not coming in?"
"No I have to deal with the wedding."
"Okay." He was leaving, from the rear mirror he could see another car pull up, a man got out
Anne ran and hugged him. "Who was he?" He pulled back into her driveway.
Anne: "Oh did you forget something?" Ken: "No, Soraya called and said she has everything under control."
Man: "Hi I'm Sam." Ken: "Hey." Anne held onto his arm and they went inside. "I'll kill him."
Anne was laughing at all his jokes, "He's not even that funny." He laughed along. Anne still held onto
his arm, Let go of him already, I'm right here. Sam: "Ken is there something wrong you aren't talking."
Ken: "Oh nothing, nothing at all."

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Soraya was sitting in her room, thinking of Harit's hot body, why every time she forgets her temper when he's around. Her eyes, widen, I'm suppose to be mad at that idiot! That playboy JERK! I'm mad at him, why did I just kiss him! Stupid Soraya! ARGH!

She picked up her phone,

Soraya: "Hey Rome."
Rome: "Soraya, before I say anything can you forgive me."
Soraya: "What is it Rome I can forgive you tell me."
Rome: "Soraya please don't yell, well it's like this....(tells his bet w/Harit) Soraya
you aren't talking, I knew it you were mad at me."
Soraya: "No it's just why are you telling me?"
Rome: "I want to marry Rita, I just don't want any secrets in between. Soraya I ask
you may I have permission to marry Rita."
Soraya: "Rome, you don't have to ask me, you have my blessings already."

Rome has turned into a completely different person, she's sure he'll make her happy.

------------------

That stupid guy finally left,

Anne: "You can leave now."
Ken: "Want me to leave so soon?"
Anne: "Well it's just you seem bored." She started to do her nails, she moved the nail filer
faster, side ways not only moving it but her breasts swayed, Ken just looked he couldn't move his eyes,
"What are you looking at?" He didn't care he ran over to her and just started kissing her, everywhere, her
lips, eyes, forehead, and ripped off her shirt, kissed her breasts, and went on to removing her clothes.

-------------------

Rita was sound asleep, her phone rang...Who's calling this late? She didn't care to look at the caller I.D.

"If this is Sam calling I'm not picking you up you drunk."
"Who's Sam? This is Rome your husband." She was wide awake.
"Oh, Rome. What do you want?"
"Well, who's Sam? You cheating?"
"No, he's Anne's friend."
"Okay well I hope that's true. I just called to hear your voice."
"Shut up playboy."
"Let me in."
"What are you talking about?"
"I'm outside your balcony, let me in."
"Make me."
"If you don't let me in I'll call Soraya and tell her."
"Fine." She opened her door, went out back and opened him, they tiptoe back in.
"Miss me?" "No." "Are you sure?" "Of course." "Let me show you how much I miss you." He started to kiss her neck, "Rome......st---" they moved to her bed, her hands moved across his back enjoying their moment,
"Rita, I love you." He kissed her lips, removed her clothes leaving her under garments. He didn't want to remove her bra, the bra gave a perfect shape to her breasts. They stop,
Rome: "Tired?"
Rita: "Nope." He kissed her forehead and slept.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Soraya went downstairs for a drink of water, for some reason she was really thirsty, as she was coming up she saw Rita and Rome, "What is that playboy doing here?" When she walked by, she heard Rita say Rome's name, and the bed squeak, that was enough for her. Man, lovers these days can't wait until their wedding night. She went back to her room, stupid Harit, why does he have to make her forget everything? One moment she hates him and the next she's kissing him, I hate him, but I can't stay mad at him. :arrg: Soraya! You can't lose to that idiot, he needs to pay.

--------------

The next morning....

Soraya: Mrs.Soon-To-Be-Rome open this door! Rita was awaken by So's voice. She quickly got up, "Ey, you playboy hide somewhere quick!"
Rome: "Why? I'm going to be your husband or you ashamed?"
Rita: "No you idioit, but if Soraya or better yet Ken knows he'll kill you."
Rome: "Oh shit." He quickly hid under her bed. Rita open the door.
Rita: "Morning!"
Soraya: "Are you okay? I heard a thud on the floor?"
Rita: "I'm fine." Soraya was looking around, "Where is he?" "Looking for something."
Soraya: "Oh yeah I need to ask you something." Tries to enter Rita's room. "Can I come in?"
Rita: "Nope, let's go downstairs it will be better."
Soraya: "Right here is fine." She tries again, "Hey how come there is a leg coming from under your bed."
Rita: "What!?" She shoos Rome to hide somewhere else.
Soraya: "Rita let me come in." She pushes right pass her and goes for the bed, not there. Where did he go? Rome was in Rita's closet, he fell on a laundry, "Hey this will go good on our wedding night." He looked through more so he could suggest what she should wear.
Soraya: "Hm..Rita I think for your wedding..." She walked over to her closet "you should..." opens the door, "Tell your groom to start running or I'll kill him." Rome looks there shocked, holding Rita's bra.
Rita: (Runs over.)"HEY! What are you doing! Start running!" He looks at Soraya, then at the door, "Okay this is a one time thing if it doesn't work you're dead."
Rome: "No I won't go, Rita is my wife I won't run I'm staying here." He holds onto Rita.
Rita: "Hey let go of me I don't want Soraya to kill me too."
Soraya: "ROME! ARGH!" She attacks him and starts to choke him, "Is this enough for you huh? You horny play-boy you couldn't wait until the wedding night? You want to be the big guy huh? Just wait here you'll see." She runs into Ken's room, and gets the gun Ken hides, Rome's eyes widen and begs down,
Soraya: "You aren't scared huh? You think I won't use this, you know already how accurate I am."
Rome: "Please Soraya, I'm sorry, I'll wait I'll wait, please don't shoot my friend and me."
Soraya: "You're lucky I'm not Ken or your friend would have died already...W/O the gun."
Rita: "So...can you put that away." She put the gun away,
Soraya: "You two, don't think I didn't see or hear anything last night, what happens if it wasn't me, and it was Faye or Mark, what do you want me to tell them you horny kids!"
Rome: "Just say..." Rita pinch him, "Quiet."
Soraya: "If I catch you two sneaking in and out again I won't have mercy." Points down to his friend.