[color="DDA0DD"]LAO NEW YEAR[/color]

nina07

sarNie Adult
What are you guys plans?

me?

Wellz...we're going to have a big party at this venue place which is called the dancing hall or whatevs..my parents say its a "lao reunion thing" but whatever...haha..

and im all about dat shaving cream and water gun fights!!! HA!!

oh and p.s.

cant forget about dat good lao grubb...XD

nina07

sarNie Adult
00PS !!! sorry ! i messed up on the codes...I hope people will understand how to read the topic..HA! LOLZ.. :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
crazy lol we dallas people have 3 weekends of parties at different temples. It's always fun minus the fights and it totally ruins everything. bunch of hot guys, but sadly this year I will be taking along a husband LOL j.k. but those are our dallas dates. ^__^

April 5/6th [Rockwall Temple]
April 13/14th [Cambodian-Grand Prarie/ Saginaw Temple]
April 26/27th [Keller Temple]

nong i hope i'll be seeing u at the cambodian temple...but i also might be at rockwall too... ooo i'ma stalk u...lol jp.

nina07

sarNie Adult
crazy lol we dallas people have 3 weekends of parties at different temples. It's always fun minus the fights and it totally ruins everything. bunch of hot guys, but sadly this year I will be taking along a husband LOL j.k. but those are our dallas dates. ^__^

April 5/6th [Rockwall Temple]
April 13/14th [Cambodian-Grand Prarie/ Saginaw Temple]
April 26/27th [Keller Temple]
drunk dads, dancing moms, getting shaving cream on your face and old people sellin' food...thats soo funn!!! teehee lolzz..

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Wish I could go to the one up in Dallas but my butt is just too lazy to drive that far.
I don't know any Lao people in Houston, I haven't met one here yet.

Kenshin

sarNie Egg
Well, if the weather's good, we could actually have a water fight. Crappy cold weather in Minnesota sucks the fun out of everything apparently. >_<

Anyway, I'd be hanging out at the temple in Monticello and at the Whitney Center in St. Cloud. Then there's the afterparty at the aunt's and uncle's place where we throw ourselves our own crazy party.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Wish I could go to the one up in Dallas but my butt is just too lazy to drive that far.
I don't know any Lao people in Houston, I haven't met one here yet.
aww it's ok girl we hardly know people too lol but we go for the food! Hahahah and of course the gambling >.O Lol.

Well, if the weather's good, we could actually have a water fight. Crappy cold weather in Minnesota sucks the fun out of everything apparently. >_<

Anyway, I'd be hanging out at the temple in Monticello and at the Whitney Center in St. Cloud. Then there's the afterparty at the aunt's and uncle's place where we throw ourselves our own crazy party.
aww I hope the weather gets better for you guys. I know here for sure it should be hot *crosses fingers* only 1 year that i know of where it rained ugh; but luckily we have three weekends LOL

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I usually go to the Lao New Year festival that is held from Friday-Sunday the third week in April. They have food stands that is in the tradition of the morning market in Laos. I normally go there to get my eat on.
I can't wait to eat bung-ka-lum! Som moo, meatballs on a stick, seen sawan, olieng, peenk gai, pho, lao sausages, soop naw-mai... oh boy... my mouth is watering as I type this.

ketusd

sarNie Hatchling
Lao New Year in Broussard, Louisiana is this weekend which is March 21-23, 2008. Early huh? Then again we always do ours on good Friday!

chonny

sarNie Egg
Hurray, Boon Dearn Hoak Tai Lue Pii Mai Kaew Sung-Gan 2551, Boon Dearn Ha Pii Mai Lao...which mean FUN FUN FUN and full of FUN. First, I am going to wat to "tum boon" with friends and family {cleaning the house, taht baht, bathe pra-jao, pay respect to elders). After making "that" or pagoda, if weather permit, then I am definitely bringing my super soaker 3000 or a hose/bucket/balloons 5555 After that who know...lumvong like its 1999 5555 or go watch who will be the next Nang Sung-Gan Pii Mai Kaew 2551. Everyone have fun and stay safe. Wishing everyone with lots of happiness, prosperity, and good health.

Sooksun Pii Mai Kaew Sung-Gan 2551 Tae Tae Nuea Jao :)

champthong

sarNie Hatchling
Chonny:

Oou-pasatai die gar jao (you seem to know how to speak Tai)? Jao, a you va-nung su-kung pa-lung, herr sook sum ram jew pii jew yam neua Chonny.

chonny

sarNie Egg
Champ:

Jao, bearn oou pasatai gar dai gar
kup jai tae tae neua jao, tee pan pbon hai
Jao a you va nung su kung pa lung
Hai you dee hung mee
Sincern pii mai kaew sung-gan neua jao

Su-jao sooksabaidee jao

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Champ:

Jao, bearn oou pasatai gar dai gar
kup jai tae tae neua jao, tee pan pbon hai
Jao a you va nung su kung pa lung
Hai you dee hung mee
Sincern pii mai kaew sung-gan neua jao

Su-jao sooksabaidee jao
chonny, jao oou (chiangmai) pasa meung gar dai keu bearn. so nice to know another kon phak neur (northerner) too. :D

su took khon, sooksun pee mai neua jao as well :)

chonny

sarNie Egg
chonny, jao oou (chiangmai) pasa meung gar dai keu bearn. so nice to know another kon phak neur (northerner) too. :D

su took khon, sooksun pee mai neua jao as well :)
dRockStar:

Your Tai Neua, Tai Yai, Tai Lue (Tai Chiang Mai)? That's awesome...so we can communicate in Tai/Dai and people won't be able to understand us j/j...I do know how to speak Tai Chiang Mai (and other Tai dialects as well) because Tai Chiang Mai are Tai Lue Sipsongpanna haha But what I wrote previous was actually Pasatai (Tai Lue Sipsongpanna jao) which almost known as pasa meung in Thailand jao.

Kon pak neua rock! :) haha nice foruming you.