Christmas ***** Exchange Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
sunflower said:
count me in.. :lmao: i'll send them my seeds :loool: .... yeah.. price range? remember to keep in mind the shipping cost too.. well unless... we're getting gift certificates... :wacko: .... i want marduk so i can send him some 'wind'... LOL :w000t:
[post="37216"][/post]​
Har har... <_< , you're so funny. I don't think I deserve such a gift. But if you insist, I have a great gift for you too. Here's a picture of it.

I'm sure you'll love it. :loool:

S

sunflower

wow... been waiting to get that!

thanx naung marduk... :lmao: :lmao:

jai

sarNie Elites
i'm in... i think KT meant price range.. so that pps dont over buy.. u know... they can get a rough estimate to spend..haha.. or compare their gift to.. nah i'm just kidding...

NEwho..let me know when u've drawn out a # or a name for me too..thx.

sarN

sarNie Granny
well i'll say hummm $10 - $20 is cool if u wan to spend more it up to ya buddies but i think i will draw name like in Dec 1 so all the buddies have time to save up the money lol -- im thinking should it be a secret ...like you wont know who goin give u a gift but you know who u goin give the gift too and those dat would love to join in when posting a message can like throw ***hint** of wat they like or want .. i dont know lol stuff like dat get me ? or im confusing pppl ?? but im open for idea ya ! And i want seriious buddies to join ok ? cuz it be sad if a buddy is left with out a present T T

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
how are you drawing this?!?! because usually IRL people put their name into a box or something and everyone draw a name.. so how are we doing this?? ahha =) the price range is 10 and up.. so that's good.. =) i meant by price range not because we might "over spend" but we might "UNDER SPEND" hahah =P

Rakniran

Preahya said:
do overseas people count too?
I wanna do it but I live in Japan.
[post="37464"][/post]​
hey you live in Japan? Thats so cool.I want to move to Japan someday. Must be alot of fun to live there. IS the peoples there nice/friendly?

Hey do you happen to have any pics of Japan to share wit us?

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok den .. deadline end on Dec 1 ok !! I'lll give everyone a number and den i'll draw a number for everyone name ? does dat sound right ? lol sersious buddies to join please ! it be sad if a buddy is left wihtout a present on chrismas !!! Den on Dec 31 we all come online and tell wat each got ! it be better if they can take a pic of their present hhaha

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
that sounds good.. i can't wait to see how this work.. make sure u do something about getting their real name and mailing address...

Rakniran

sarN said:
ok den .. deadline end on Dec 1 ok !! I'lll give everyone a number and den i'll draw a number for everyone name ? does dat sound right ? lol sersious buddies to join please ! it be sad if a buddy is left wihtout a present on chrismas !!! Den on Dec 31 we all come online and tell wat each got ! it be better if they can take a pic of their present hhaha
[post="39933"][/post]​
taking pics of the present..hmmm..no problem cus i have a webcam...
I will even take a pic of myself opening the present and my reaction toward the present that i got..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow it sound nice, but i will be dead-broke by next month. :huh: yeah i'm serious... :rolleyes:

can it be late xmas gift in january if i have enough money since you guys said $10 and up?

Rakniran

kitkat said:
wow it sound nice, but i will be dead-broke by next month. :huh: yeah i'm serious... :rolleyes:

can it be late xmas gift in january if i have enough money since you guys said $10 and up?
[post="42546"][/post]​
oh ,it have to be $10 and up? Can it be $5.00 and up please?
Im moving to a new city on the 19th of this month.I will be very poor..And family gift also too..I can only afford around $5-7 gift only...

Status
Not open for further replies.