Christmas ***** Exchange Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarN

sarNie Granny
hey buddies let do somehting cool dis Christmas ok ? Exchange present between member ?? It dont' have to be some thing expensive just something nice ! Humm let do dis ..member dat want to join in .. i'll give them a number and i'll put everyone number in a bucket or so and draw ?? Any idea??? We have 2 month till Christmas !!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
First to reply!! I like the idea. Lolz poor thanksgiving. We like to skip it. Well except for the food. I'll be member no2.

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww count me in too..wat a great idea!!!...dunt worry im poor too..who ever has me...i feel sorry for you hahaha jp!:p

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
who is drawing?? we should do secret santa. well something like that.. hahah ACTIVE members only cuz i cant trust you if you're not active hahah

Rakniran

Oh gosh,
If,we do this. I have so many stuff on my list for my secret Santa.
Anyone pick my name on accident please remember that i want this for christmas
01.Mamia :Kob and Num - theres only 2 episode to this mini series. :D :lol: :D B)

hahahaha.. :D :lol: ..Just luv christmas... :D :lol: B)

P.S.
Santa if,u are planning to get me an underwear..Please remember my favorite color is PINK....
:D

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I'm in! :D Whoever gets me as their secret Santa is soooooo lucky. Man, I'm so jealous of that person. I would so want me if I was you.

B)

S

sunflower

count me in.. :lmao: i'll send them my seeds :loool: .... yeah.. price range? remember to keep in mind the shipping cost too.. well unless... we're getting gift certificates... :wacko: .... i want marduk so i can send him some 'wind'... LOL :w000t:

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
lol P'Suflower.... hmmm.... sounds cool..... maybe i'll join to... but yeah i'm also poor...

aNnNeE

Vanida

Save World Save Life
KawaiiTennyo said:
the price range please ..
[post="37088"][/post]​

doesn't matter christmas is about love not present and how much they cost well in school we do that the price to buy that person a gift has to be $5 and up :) for me the present come for love not from the price of the gift :wub:
anyways who ever i got i wonder who it is?????? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.