Chollada " KAE" Maketree

arissa

sarNie Elites
I have seen alot of her on many magazine covers lately.....But havent seen her star in lakorns.....

credit to gmmultimedia.co.th

juicee

sarNie Elites
she was sapai ga fak with willy and benz - i think. also, heard she is really good friends with tata or something like that.

arissa

sarNie Elites
she starred in some lakorns a while back .....but i havent seen very much of her in today's lakorns.....

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
SHE"S SO BEAUTIFUL I LOVe the color of her hair and her skin damn girl noe how to work that thang lol thnaks ....

lilxthaixcutie

sarNie Egg
She's one of Thailand's famous models. I think she took over the position Methinee had in Club F.

She is Tata's bestfriend in the industry.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think she is very pretty..she starred in Sapai Gafak..as the nang rai and willy's gf..but she got a deep boring voice..she look like she will have a sweet voice but guess not..but yeh love her hair color and hair

arissa

sarNie Elites
Yeah...she is one of the sexy star right now.....she is also in this month's MAXIM magazine....if you guys want me to post it let me know.....I didnt really want to post it up..because its a VERY VERY SEXY shoot...... :D

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Nameless said:
Is it me or does she resemble Catherine Zeta Jones in the second pic? Pretty tho.
[post="80523"][/post]​
yea i agree with you!!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
She looks very nice, I like the fashion they put on ... Woman's Plus have some great fashion :D