Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
I wished there would be more of Atit and Ging, too. I am watching this lakorn just for Aerin. She is too cute :) I hope she will get a N'ek role one day. I know she can do it better than others.

Like the 2nd generation and it's a pity that they did just have 15 eps whereas the dragging parent's generatin had more than the double no of eps. I almost skipped them all, couldn't stand all the drama.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^^^Yup, they should have more scenes of Atit n Ging, they both are just too cute, but I also like Yongchai n Koey too. Their puppy love is just so adorable. I would like see Aerin as nang'ek too, I find that of the 8 newbies Exact brought up, she and Ton has more potential. When I first watched KLP, it was to see how well Vill n Son were like, but Aerin won me over. Though her nang'rai role was a bit over reacting at points, but when it came to crying I at least could feel it more than when Vill n Son cried. lol, off topic, but yeah it's good to try new roles.

It's so sad, CC is ending this coming Thursday. T_T. Even though Koey n Yongchai don't get each other, but at least there's one happy couple in the end (Atit n Ging) :D.

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
LOL! It's okay. This drama is confusing. I don't blame you. Yongchai is the son of Oon and Yod [not Ying]. And Koy is the daughter of Yod and his new wife. So Yongchai and Koy are half siblings. :)
Thank you. I'm sad now, koy and yongchai can't be together :( they are so cute together tho

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I wished there would be more of Atit and Ging, too. I am watching this lakorn just for Aerin. She is too cute :) I hope she will get a N'ek role one day. I know she can do it better than others.

Like the 2nd generation and it's a pity that they did just have 15 eps whereas the dragging parent's generatin had more than the double no of eps. I almost skipped them all, couldn't stand all the drama.
Yea, I wanna see more of Atit and Ging too. Kinda tired of YC and Koy. LOL! For some reason, I just don't see Aerin as a nang'ek. Her looks just aren't sweet enough to be one. She seems more of the feisty, bratty ones. lol. Maybe she could be a feisty, bratty nang'ek. haha. :)

Yea, it's stupid how they gave the 1st generation so much time with so many useless scenes.

^^^Yup, they should have more scenes of Atit n Ging, they both are just too cute, but I also like Yongchai n Koey too. Their puppy love is just so adorable. I would like see Aerin as nang'ek too, I find that of the 8 newbies Exact brought up, she and Ton has more potential. When I first watched KLP, it was to see how well Vill n Son were like, but Aerin won me over. Though her nang'rai role was a bit over reacting at points, but when it came to crying I at least could feel it more than when Vill n Son cried. lol, off topic, but yeah it's good to try new roles.

It's so sad, CC is ending this coming Thursday. T_T. Even though Koey n Yongchai don't get each other, but at least there's one happy couple in the end (Atit n Ging) :D.
Yea, true. I'm glad Atit and Ging aren't related! Thank goodness! If they were, I wouldn't even still be watching this. Because everything would just be pointless. I really want to see more of Atit and Ging. YC and Koy's relationship seems a bit too kiddish. They should mature a bit. They act too much like little kids when they're together. To me, they act more like brothers and sisters. While Atit and Ging act more like they have real feelings for each other.

Aerin's acting is good for a new comer. But I still like Vill better. I'm sure Vill would have more potential if she was given the opportunity. I mean, they make Vill's characters in her dramas too pathetic, weak, and nice. If she was more feisty or if she had tougher, different roles, she would be good at it as well. But Aerin and Vill are both good. Better than Best. Best sucked. Hope they don't put her in anymore dramas. At least not as the nang'ek.

Thank you. I'm sad now, koy and yongchai can't be together :( they are so cute together tho
Yea, it sucks they can't be together. I feel kinda sad for YC. He's been through alot and this is really gonna break his heart. I just wonder if he's gonna hate his mom all over again if he finds out that his mom slept with Yod and have him.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Aerin's acting is good for a new comer. But I still like Vill better. I'm sure Vill would have more potential if she was given the opportunity. I mean, they make Vill's characters in her dramas too pathetic, weak, and nice. If she was more feisty or if she had tougher, different roles, she would be good at it as well. But Aerin and Vill are both good. Better than Best. Best sucked. Hope they don't put her in anymore dramas. At least not as the nang'ek.
You know why they don't give those kinda roles to Vill, cuz if they did she'll look more eviler so that's why Exact sticks their actresses with weak roles so they don't top the pra'ek in acting. haha...j/k. Well to me Vill has the looks at she can play a Nang'rai role better than Nang'ek well we all got different views, anyway I still like Aerin better, Nang'ek or not still to me Aerin's better. Actually Vill's the one with more opportunity as a newbie in the biz, she got two lakorn as major nang'ek where else didn't do much to her acting career, unlike the other newbies, Peung disappeared after one lakorn as nang'ek, she was my favorite of the 8 exact newbies, then came along Aerin who only takes up supporting roles, but yet still better. Best, she wasn't even the nang'ek in KLKS, she was the one who got the pra'ek in the end only, her role in KLKS was just a nobody if you call it. She was only a supporting cast if you have to say. Well all I can say is we got our own views of seeing each stars, n also our little OP. Anyway it would be great to see Aerin n Vill switched a role at playing, I would love to see who's the better actress! :D

Okay enough talking. Yongchai and Koey were so lovable in today's epd. I can feel there sadness already T_T. But as long as Ging n Atit still gets each other then I'm cool!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^Yea, I'm sure Vill could be a great nang'ek and nang'rai as well. I mean, I like both Aerin and Vill. I don't really want to compare the two because it gets tiring. haha. So to me, it doesn't really matter. They both seem very versatile anyways, so it's good for both of them. I simply love Bee Namtip just because she can go both ways so well. Exact gives everyone a chance to be a good person and a bad person, so that's what I kinda like about Ch5. Like I'm so use to Ann, Pepper, Pang, and Pim being the good people and then suddenly in Ching Chang, they're annoying as hell! LOL! especially Ann. haha. :)

I wish we could get to see more of Ging and Atit's relationship instead of focusing so much on YC and Koy.

So this drama ends this week right??

i just hope aerin finally gets a happy ending! :)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Ugh, YC and Atit are just getting themselves into more trouble. So what's wrong with the mother/grandmother?? What kind of sickness does she have?? Some please share? lol. :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o_O Deng I wonder if it was awkward filming today's episode LOL when Ann literally smacked the crap out of Pang. I'm so sad I couldn't really be active on this lakorn thread I was so looking forward to it too, but damned it had to air on the month school starts LOL and I had a flu >.< but I am so loving Aerin <333 She's sooo cute.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I haven't watch the parents' part, but I do like atti and ging's relationship...they're cute....I agreed, Captain is a mighty handsome father in here....I feel sorry for pim character...I don't know maybe I haven't watch the begening so I didn't know what she had done...but she really do love captain through out the series....oh, I haven't hear atti speaks lot of English yet...but when he say "action speak louder than word" is actually very clear....when some of the Thai actros/actresses speak English I have to really pay close attention, but yeah, I can understand him the first time I hear it....

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^lol. pim never loved captain. what she did wasn't love. it was lust. i hated her so much until now. lol. wow, i didn't know atit speaks english. that's cool. haha.

yea, it was kinda funny how barng orn slapped aree and smacked her head couple of times. idk what she was saying to aree tho. but it was funny. i was like "yea, smack her harder!" aree is total bitch. she deserves it for being sucha bad, neglected mother to atit. aww, it sucks the mom had to die. dang, is anything good gonna happen in this drama?? it's almost ending and nothing good has happened yet to even foreshadow a happy ending. :(

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
okay, i guess the mom didn't die yet. i was just trippin'. [that's what happens when i don't understand thai. lol] omg, next weeks episode seem quite crazy. i hope YC didn't shoot his Atit's dad [Ping] by accident! Otherwise YC is screwed! Why did those dumb guys beat up Yod?? Today's episode made me kinda mad. I didn't really know what was going on. I wonder if Im and Yod are gonna reunite. It was touching yesterday when Im and Yod were talking through the phone. Almost made me teary. lol. I can't wait for next week's episode. I thought this drama was ending on Oct. 20th, but I guess not. So is this drama ending next week then?? Although I'm watching this, I have no clue which episode I'm on.

My little sister who is 5 years old [just turned 5 last week], LOVES this drama. She watches it everyday that it airs. It airs at 12pm and 10pm [central time], so she watches the same episode twice in one day! She's crazy! hahaha. And she turns the volume really high while watching. Ever since 2nd generation started, she hasn't missed an episode! It's funny because I'm sure half the time she doesn't even understand what's going on, nor does she understand the language. LOL. She watches it with my dad mon-thurs, and she would ask him tons of questions. Now that it's 2nd generation, it's okay for younger kids to watch, because 1st generation was too crazy and had alot of inappropriate things for little kids to watch. lol. But yea, just thought I'd share my little sister's fav. drama on here. HAHA. :)

Yod got beat up, b/c he asked them not to do anything YC & Atit. Then the guy pulled the gun out on him which Yod took away. Little prick got upset and started beating up Yod with his crew. He was even going to burn him in the hay.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^Yea, I saw the whole thing, but I didn't know what they were saying. I'm so mad. Those guys are so stupid. Poor Yod. When Yod hit his head on the rock or whatever it was, I was scared he was gonna lose his memory AGAIN! LOL! I was like "omg, he better not have amnesia again!" haha. :)

methinee

sarNie Juvenile
I totally love Aerin's character in this lakorn...hope ging and atit will have more sweet scenes together...even though i know it will end soon.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^Are you talking about Atit and YC getting Ordained or something like that?? I didnt understand why they had to do that either.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^^My guess is that they're getting ordained [I think only Thai males do that]. It's like some form of re-purify or something in that form. I don't know much about it, but when a guy gets ordained, they shave off their hair and eyebrows.