Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I'm hooked onto this lakorn! I've watched up to all 7 episodes. I just don't know who I should feel sorry for. Everyone seems so selfish and just had to get everything that they want, even if it has to compete with the opponent.

I think atm, I'm really feeling sorry for Pim. Her dad wants her to marry with Pepper to replace Jieb. Not only she's locked up in the room, the dad even tied a chain on her ankle. That's just too cruel.

Puri is like in love with Pim but her heart is obviously with Captain.

Num, I tends to see him in a sad role everytime I see a lakorn with him in it. Even though he knows that Pang has a bf, he still likes her. And omg, Pang's uncle is such a pervert! I hate it when he plays that kind of roles or the rai.

Now that Jieb found out Captain used black magic on her. She literally hates him.

Pepper has gone out of the line. He killed the "mor doo" guy. I had to fast forward that scene. It already scared me when I saw it on the spoilers from episode 6.

I find it kinda weird how Ann,Puri and Pang are in this lakorn. Wonder how they feel around each other since Pang and Puri are ex and Puri and Ann are currently dating.

Idk what else to say about it cept, DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA! BUT I'M SO LOVING IT!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^lol I'm not feeling sorry 4 anyone anymore, but for their kids, they got 2 follow the same foot steps.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I find it kinda weird how Ann,Puri and Pang are in this lakorn. Wonder how they feel around each other since Pang and Puri are ex and Puri and Ann are currently dating.
I read at Tina's blog, that the past is the past. They are cool with each other. Where is Tina by the way? Something wrong with her blog. I would post the link, but it doesn't work. Maybe she is working on it atm... maybe that's why she hasn't been on sw. I miss her.

I have only seen up to episode 6. Pretty much I don't pity anyone either. I think I hate Im the most lmao... I don't get why both Yod and In love her. Is it that she is kind-hearted? I just find it odd because to me it seems like they are all kind-hearted except Orn lmao... I like Oon, she speaks what she believes in, she is not lazy lmao, hardworking, and friendly when need to be. All I see in Im is... quiet girl, doesn't speak much, and dull but she does possess beauty (not my taste but whatever), kindness (the kindness that makes my blood boil lol). I guess guys back then likes those kind of girls lol...

40 episodes? :eek: Ooh brother.

jakjann

Jakjann
I think until october is more than 30 episode I am not sure how many episode this drama have

35 epsiode this drama will have and ´ll on air @30 september 2009if YYTWWTPF ´ll on air @1st October

It is a drama of the year from Exact it must have more than 30episode.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I read at Tina's blog, that the past is the past. They are cool with each other. Where is Tina by the way? Something wrong with her blog. I would post the link, but it doesn't work. Maybe she is working on it atm... maybe that's why she hasn't been on sw. I miss her.

I have only seen up to episode 6. Pretty much I don't pity anyone either. I think I hate Im the most lmao... I don't get why both Yod and In love her. Is it that she is kind-hearted? I just find it odd because to me it seems like they are all kind-hearted except Orn lmao... I like Oon, she speaks what she believes in, she is not lazy lmao, hardworking, and friendly when need to be. All I see in Im is... quiet girl, doesn't speak much, and dull but she does possess beauty (not my taste but whatever), kindness (the kindness that makes my blood boil lol). I guess guys back then likes those kind of girls lol...

40 episodes? :eek: Ooh brother.
Idk, to me it's kind of weird and yet funny at the same time to see them in one scene together. That one scene where Puri was spying on Pim at the river and how he was butt naked and then Pang and Ann came by and saw him. I find that funny.

For some reason, my pittyness for the characters changes every so often. It like depends on the situation.

But shoot, I don't mind watching 40 episodes of this lakorn. The more the better as long as it doesn't drag. Lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I thought it started to drag already. I wished they showed why Im is loved by both In and Yod. It just sort of popped out lmao... so I would at least understand why these two guys are so crazily in love with her.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah i can picture it draggy already...well, i love pim n puri's scenes....they're cute....its interesting that jieb now knows captain is using spells on her...i wonder if jieb is going back to pepper....can't wait for next week...

jakjann

Jakjann
I think it ís not start to drag drama if exact have a drama as a drama of the year he want have more than 30 episode because usually all normal dramas from exact is 30 epi up and one of reason is that YYTWWTP has start too shoot late.

I feel Jeab dont go back to pepper she begin start to fall in love in Yod >.<

fun

Expired Sarnie
It is not that dragging but it is getting there. I can feel it beneath my bones.

That's what I don't get either. I don't think she loves either. I don't know who she loves actually. It seems like she grew to love him during that spell lmao... IDK... they didn't make it clear in the beginning. Who am I kidding, sometimes Exact does that. They miss a lot of details because they have too much other details ahahah get what I mean lmao... anyways, I am sticking around. I can usually finish what I started. If not, I will go straight to the end when it ends --> that counts too right...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know I feel sad for all Num's role that I've seen him in :( I saw him in THE LETTER w/ Anne! Omg. They're were sooooooo cute together but such a sadsad movie and role Num was in. :( & Then I saw him in my first lakorn I saw of him Ruk Kern Pikud Kaen for CH7. Gosh! Another sad role of his. :( Grrrrrrrr. I pity his role so much, he don't ever end up in a happy ending but hope for this one??!!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^lol don't even get me started on those boran, it's so unrealistic these days...

wait it's already unrealistic...lol no body dress in gold these days, other than KINGS...hahaa

CC is pretty ok, not that draggy, hopefully it doesn't.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i wish cuz i noe a little what the situation is about but i don't get word per word...what sumtimes they're saying..

jakjann

Jakjann
Yeah I want make ENG SUB but is a old thai language, is for meselft too difficult because I dont understand some words what tehy say

fun

Expired Sarnie
Tinah was going to sub the lakorn... but I am too sure if she is still up for it. I haven't seen or heard from her for like the longest time lol I miss you Tinah!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Almost everybody's character is so annoying in here. I love Pim but her character is so thick face. I'm starting to hate her in here now. Ann's character finally got married to Pepper but it didn't go as she expected but I think she deserves what she gets for only thinking about doing bad things to her own sisters. The only person that I feel sorry for is Num's character. I love him in here and hope he does really get with Pang because I truly feel sorry for him. As for Jieb's character, I don't feel anything for her. This lakorn is really killing me. This lakorn has almost all my favorite pra'ek and nang'ek in it but they are not paired up. It kills me to see Pim chasing after Captain and Ann chasing after Pepper and not have their love get returned the same way because I'm used to seeing them pairing up as a couple.

Puri + Num character for me. Captain + Pim character... i abhor!!!!!!!! :lol: during the scene where captain was going to kill himself, i was thinking "why don't y'all just finish each other off?!!!"