Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
40 episodes that is long! hopefully it doesn't drag 4ever like the boran lakorns

well not quite long here.... calculating it.... this lakorns comes on 4-5 days for about 30minutes and you say its 40'ish episode, well about 8-9 weeks (2-3 months on air)..... not long :)

what do i think of this lakorn? Very Messed Up Actually! but that's whats good about Exacts lakorns righty lol. VERY ENTERTAINING hahha.... i've watched yesterday episode when pim was going crazy and oh man, i've never seen her act like that before and for once I Like It!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I feel so sorry for Anne right now... She's so in love with Pepper and is trying her best, but nothing good comes to her *sigh*

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah, I forgot about about Puri's character but yeah Puri's character is likable in here. Everytime when he's in the scene, he makes me laugh. His character is tough on the outside but soft in the inside. Anyways, I like him in here.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I feel so sorry for Anne right now... She's so in love with Pepper and is trying her best, but nothing good comes to her *sigh*

i surely dont feel sorry for her... she deserves whatever she gets for what she's done or said to her other sis.....

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
i surely dont feel sorry for her... she deserves whatever she gets for what she's done or said to her other sis.....
yeah, i kind of agree with both of you. i mean sometimes i do feel sorry for ann because she's soooo in love with pepper but hey karma is a bitch and she deserves it..

fun

Expired Sarnie
The only person that I feel sorry for is Num's character. I love him in here and hope he does really get with Pang because I truly feel sorry for him. As for Jieb's character, I don't feel anything for her.
I hope... but I don't need to worry, Num and Pang won't get together. She basically killed him lmao... that is the main reason I dislike her character. She is such a gold digger. I haven't seen this week episodes at all. I am sort of losing interest.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
What do you mean by saying Pang basically killed Num? I didn't read the storyline. I actually thought that their couple might have a good ending because it looks like Pang slept with Num in the preview.

jakjann

Jakjann
อย่าลืมติดตามละครเรื่อง
"ชิงชัง"
ทุกวัน จันทร์ - พฤหัสบดีนะคะ อีกไม่นาน แอรินก็จะออกแล้ว

^
^
^
^
TEXT from Aerin WB http://www.aerinfans.com/forum/index.php?act=idx

Maybe that the 2nd generation will come out SOON!!!! YEAH!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
What do you mean by saying Pang basically killed Num? I didn't read the storyline. I actually thought that their couple might have a good ending because it looks like Pang slept with Num in the preview.
Since you haven't read the summary I won't spoil it for you unless you want to know.

OMG!!! I am so pissed off at Orn (Ann), I don't know why she is shedding those tears. She knew that In wasn't interested in her from the start. Those tears are getting on my nerves (but when she cries, I just love how wonderfully and easily it is for Ann to tear up so well). LMAO

It seems like everyone is getting me annoyed at their selfishness.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
what tears? ann has such trouble producing tears lol she just cries dry most of da time LOL she admitted dat crying is hard for her. ish ok though she's still cute lol

but oh my garsh pang kills num??? aw man i lob num in here. he's so sweet. hey in dat one eps when pang was writing on da back of her pic for her bf she was using a ball point pen. i don't think those were made yet then were they? lol

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I agree with you that Ann is really bad at crying. I can't even feel any of her pain because she can't really shed tears. In most of the scenes, all I see is dry eyes. The person that has really improved on shedding tears is Pim because I remember when I first saw her in that lakorn that starred Mam, Chakrit, and Noosaba, she was really bad at crying scenes and didn't think that she could improve but now she has really improve. She is so good now.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
what are their characters' names? i only know the originals. and who likes who? im on ep 1 and so far i got:

captain likes jieb
pepper likes jieb
jieb likes _____???

pim likes captain
puri likes pim

ann likes pepper
does ne one like ann?

who does pang like?

what are their names in here? i only got IM=Jieb

also, for the sisters, whos older? im assumin jieb is the oldest, but who and whos after

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
omg im on the beginning of ep 2 and all i got to say is that pim and ann are such biotches..lol i love them both, but damn! theyre hella messed up. they come up with evil ideas and use jieb to get them the man that they like.

fun

Expired Sarnie
what tears? ann has such trouble producing tears lol she just cries dry most of da time LOL she admitted dat crying is hard for her. ish ok though she's still cute lol

but oh my garsh pang kills num??? aw man i lob num in here. he's so sweet. hey in dat one eps when pang was writing on da back of her pic for her bf she was using a ball point pen. i don't think those were made yet then were they? lol
Well she didn't like stab him.
From what I read, they had an argument which led to an fire, I guess from pushing and shoving and something got on fire. She takes her baby and leaves him burning since it stated he vanished without a trace LMAO... so basically she did kill him in my book, leaving him in stuck in the fire.

Jeab- Plays Im. Eldest daughter. I am assuming she didn't love anyone but after having been under a spell, Yod proved his love to her first. So if In was the one to use black magic on her and she finds out, he would probably asked her to kill him too. So from my understanding she didn't love anyone to begin with.
Captain- Plays Yod. I guess you can say he's a small town gangster LMAO... he loves Im.
Pim- Plays Oon. Second daughter. She loves Yod.
Puri- Plays Ying. Yod's younger brother. He loves Oon.
Ann- Plays Barn Orn. Third daughter. Loves In.
Pepper- Plays In. Rich fellow. He loves Im.
Pang- Plays Aree. Youngest daughter. Marries a poor dude, Ping. But loves a wealthy man, thus a gold digger LMAO
Num- Plays Ping. A nice fellow who happens to fall in love with a gold digger. He loves Aree.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Well she didn't like stab him.
From what I read, they had an argument which led to an fire, I guess from pushing and shoving and something got on fire. She takes her baby and leaves him burning since it stated he vanished without a trace LMAO... so basically she did kill him in my book, leaving him in stuck in the fire.

Jeab- Plays Im. Eldest daughter. I am assuming she didn't love anyone but after having been under a spell, Yod proved his love to her first. So if In was the one to use black magic on her and she finds out, he would probably asked her to kill him too. So from my understanding she didn't love anyone to begin with.
Captain- Plays Yod. I guess you can say he's a small town gangster LMAO... he loves Im.
Pim- Plays Oon. Second daughter. She loves Yod.
Puri- Plays Ying. Yod's younger brother. He loves Oon.
Ann- Plays Barn Orn. Third daughter. Loves In.
Pepper- Plays In. Rich fellow. He loves Im.
Pang- Plays Aree. Youngest daughter. Marries a poor dude, Ping. But loves a wealthy man, thus a gold digger LMAO
Num- Plays Ping. A nice fellow who happens to fall in love with a gold digger. He loves Aree.
thanks for the info. i knew pang wasnt a good girl. haha

but i didnt understand what you meant about jieb. wat do u mean, he wouldve had her kill him??