Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

Can someone draw a maze for this lakorn? LOL

I don't know who like who anymore and who belongs to who...My eyes are crossed.
:loool:

seriously though, Im is under a spell the whole time? that's really weird. :huh: 32 eps. i really hope this one doesn't drag on and on and on. going to be real sad, when Oon's life takes a turn though. so wrong. always being treated like the black sheep in the fam. and then for that to happen to her? gotta suck.

Mann

To me not only is Pim and Ann selfish but also Pang, by reading the summary, woah lol. I can't wait to see todays eppie, btw does anyone know what days this lakorn airs? I thought it was just Wednseday - Thursday but its aired Monday - Thursday

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
The paring in here is so F'ed up :(
Although, I like Pang's character and the guy she ends up with :)

-Does anyone have the summary to this lakorn?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
this is one i'd like to see, but i can only handle so much drama atm...lol. 32 episodes?! i adore p'captain so i will watch for him.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Didn't Puri and Pang used to date? And Puri and Ann are currently dating, correct? And Captain and Pim too? Gosh...it must be uncomfortable to act together.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
At first I was thinking the same thing too. 32 epds was gonna kill me alive by watching, but Exact's lakorn are shorter than Ch3 & Ch7, they air 4 times a week, and the majority of their lakorns are about 30 epds too, RAHR was I think 31 or 30 epds, but anyway CC is great so far.

At first I like Pim's character, but now I like Pang's character too!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Haha. Yeah, Pang and Puri used to be together. I think Cap and Pim did too?! Lolz. :p But they're always in lakorns together, so I guess they must be used to it by now.

fun

Expired Sarnie
seriously though, Im is under a spell the whole time? that's really weird. :huh: 32 eps. i really hope this one doesn't drag on and on and on. going to be real sad, when Oon's life takes a turn though. so wrong. always being treated like the black sheep in the fam. and then for that to happen to her? gotta suck.
Oon which is Pim right? LOL names are killing me... well no, I always get Pim and Ann character names mixed up. She is the black sheep in the family... other than looking pretty like Ann all the time, acting all prim and proper like Jeab, and little miss too good to do anything Pang. LOL She stands up for herself, she makes it known that she likes Captain, she does housework, she is pretty without always putting makeup on and she is smart... her only problem is that she is obsess (lol) with Captain making her hate her sister. And she has the worst fate. =(

Didn't Puri and Pang used to date? And Puri and Ann are currently dating, correct? And Captain and Pim too? Gosh...it must be uncomfortable to act together.
That is why other celebrities should look up to them. They get along well on set. Ann and Pang are cool with each other. Somewhere in Tina's blog, she translated an article about it. Let me look for the link.

Ah I still haven't seen yesterday episode yet. Will be back with my thought about it? :D

wow. only a pic of toey in the 2nd gen?! :lol: she's cute though. i'm already f/f through this. i just want to see how the storyline goes. is puri the only one with a selfless love up in this one?

the dude who likes pang seems ok, too, for now. i wonder why pang doesn't get with her bf then? the one she met with at the movies?