Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

nence

sarNie Juvenile
im so looking forward to seeing this because of Pim, Captain, and Pepper. Really wished captain and pim would end up together but i doubt it. i wonder who pim would end up with? she's not n'rai in here is she? i sure hope not.

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
^ I watched a show with Ann Alicha on it and she said it'll probably air around the end of the year. I'm not a very patient person and this is the Exact lakorn I'm looking forward to most too -__-

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yeapps. I'm sure SAKUL KA is suppose to air after BUANG RUK KAMMATHEP! 'hrmmms.. Since this probably won't air until the end of this year. I wonder which lakorn will air after SAKUL KA then! Teheee.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It can't be Dork Ruk Rim Tarng because they said that it won't be airing til near the end of the year also right? It's not Son and Puengs lakorn cause that was cancelled, maybe Rong Raem Pee? because technically that lakorn isn't suppose to have a nang ek..... there are a few other exact lakorns that are in line also.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't think it's suppose to but I could be entirely wrong though. I don't think that lakorn is suppose to focus on a "couple" thing. Most of exact lakorns that have to deal with the supernatural gears that way... for example Anintita it was mainly about Fon trying to get Pong back, Heeb Lhorn Sorn Winyarn mainly about Pin getting her revenge, Maya Pissaward about that Medusa spirit possessing Pang and reaking havoc on those who destroyed her statue lol, so although there will be a girl for Krit I doubt that her role will be significant

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeahh. I see! :( Grrr. That sucks. I was hoping for newbie nang'ek for Chakrit, LOL! Oh wellz. I hate those kind of EXACT lakorn. Although I was planning to watch the one w/FON&PONG! I think they look good together! :)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i just want to say isn't the title pronounced "Ching ChUng" instead of "ching chang" cuz tat's how i hear them say it in lakorns...me as a non-thai speaking fan gets confuse w/ these spelling

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It's preference really lol some people pronounce it Ching Chung and some Ching Chang because it depends on how people want to spell it and stuff ja .. like some people spell Oh's name Anuchyd and some spell it Anuchit lol but I think most people spell it Ching Chung

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thanks ^___-" watching it right now and wow man I still can't believe she's 30 LOL ... and I wonder what those other 2 shows that she host are .. I know that one she's like a VJ or Host, but I can't seem to find the show's she is hosting! urgh! LOL

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aww, Really? Ann has always looked like a little girl to me! :p How old is PURI then? Is he younger than her?? He looks veryy young too!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think Puri is a few months older he was born in January ... and hahah yeah Ann has always looked like a little girl.. Her friends and stuff always called her Nong Ann until she hit 30 they started calling her just Ann no more Nong Ann lol