Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, ann looks really young but in lakorns lately they made her looking old like in the one with captain and pim.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I didn't like her look for that lakorn w/ Cap & Pim. THey made her look horrible! -.- Plus, I thought her and Num didn't suit in that lakorn either. She looks mature in SK too since she is nang;rai.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I didn't like her look for that lakorn w/ Cap & Pim. THey made her look horrible! -.- Plus, I thought her and Num didn't suit in that lakorn either. She looks mature in SK too since she is nang;rai.
i didnt read the previous posts, but im assuming ur talkin about ann in attitarn ruk? yea i didnt like ann in that lakorn. she did look too old.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I'm sure Ann can still pull of nang'ek look and role But Idk why EXACT doesn't promote her! :( I miss Ann as nang'ek. She's been in too many supporting roles! -.-

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Attitarn ruk I couldn't bare to watch it because they made my girl so annoying lol and yeah she needs a nang ek role.. in Sakul Kaa and Ching Chang she will be playing Rai for both. I think they are trying to make her look older because she is is going to be the same age as mos I believe in sakul kaa and in this one she looks medium... I want to see her in a role like she was in in Wung Narm Won she was so cute! lol even though she and pep didn't end up together .. she was cute in leh ratree until her family started having drama

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
all yah watched athithaan rak? nobody posted anything in dat thread lol i was so lonely garsh

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Bong Pich i didn't lmao; I couldn't bare to watch it once I saw Ann first few minutes i was like oh no ... no way i can stand her being like this lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I was not and i probably was but thats because she's my Annnnn I have to cheer her regardless of how annoying she is.. like in Nueng Rathai i cheered her all the way lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know TT.TT I think she's a good actress better then some of the nang'eks that are there now! and it's ironic how those girls get the nang ek roles over her lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i think she's better than some out there too but whatever da entertainment business is like dat. just like how lots of talented musicians are in da shadows of shietty ones lol

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i was not in the "atitarn" thread cause i've watched the dubbed version (mayura of course!). i love ann a in "leh ratree" and she deserves to be n'ek again but with pepper!!! they're hot together and have real chemistry.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't mind if the pra'ek is not pepper just as long as she is nang'ek again! LOL I adored her in the lakorn with James Kagome Bang Gub Nam Prik -.-" when I fell in love with her lol and that lakorn she did with Kade and Anan