love him or hate?

• love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hate

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chinsookz

sarNie Egg
i dont like....so fake & act so western, he think he americans but he not! needs to act more like himself! and his dance, whats wrong, you gots ants in your pants or std's? so bad live singing too, and hes so mean,, my frends met him once and hes soo very rude! he yelld at them and swore at them in thai when they asked for a picture! just hear too much negatvie stuff bout this dood, but why so many ppls like him still? i dont understand y, bc they like how he looks? so shallow. his shit atittude make me not listen to his music or like him!

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
oh godddd.
you've got to be kidding me, how the hell does he "act" western? wtf, is that supppose to mean? you dont even know him, so how the hell can you "hate" someone you dont know, that's such a strong word, and if youre just going by what other ppl say, how can you believe that shit anyways? oh and i highly DOUBT he would curse out a fan for just askin him to take a picture, whatever, ur just soooo full of shit. stop makin stuff up about ppl and get a life! who the hell makes a poll like this anyways? fuckin stupid ass...and he could care less if you listen to his music or not, he doesnt give a crap about losers like you

chinsookz

sarNie Egg
he think he so western and act so white, like his dance he copy justin timberlake and usher and all of them. his singin is horrible, he just a terrible person, and i dont kno him but i believe my frends why they make it up? and YES he is rude and mean to his fans, he just stoopid, i mean they r the one buyin his album & support him and then he go and yell at them? thats not nice at all

and why u like him so much? whats so great bout him, he got nothing, shit attitude, cant sing, and smoke too much, and hes sucky personality too!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
if public n fans hate him like you said then y they still support him...i don't give shit 4 wat u said..i need 2 hear from his mouth in order 2 believe...one person mouth said 2 another...then from the other 2 another...the only thing left is just shit...

NO 1 CARE IF U DON't LIKE CHIN!!! EVEN IF HE LOOSE U HE STILL GOT MANY OTHERS!!!

linda06

sarNie Hatchling
hm i see nothing wrong with Chin..
hey if he does act like that then maybe he has reasons why
but who cares really there will always be haters and Lovers for all singers
idk what your point is doing this topic but its not really going to change my mind or any chin fans about liking him
I Love his music and I think he looks fine with what he is doing
hey he's got talent and is better than "some" singers out there.

Chin is awesome =] <3

and thats my opinion ^^

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i love chin...he rocks....i love his music and i love the way he is....even if he had done all those shit that you had mention...i'm still gonna be his fan.....

Chin is way more better than some other singers out there that u forgot to mention....hehe...haha....

chin rockz

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
Me too, I love CHIN!!!! I love his music and especially his dance. He is a very good dancer compare to a lot of the singers who dances. I LUVE HIM!!! :D

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
i think as an artist, he tries his best to improve.
as for his personality, i can only atest to what i've seen in the news, etc.

i like him so far.
he impressed me a lot.
:)

it's not easy being an artist, but i think he still does his best.

Mook

sarNie Egg
Funny and looks like this girl agree's with what I have experienced with him as an old friend of his.... not trying to sound big headed there.
He is truly rude and I am not just saying it. He starts of nice with you but that soon comes of and you see the real side to him. So sad how people are just rude.
I really do agree that he dances so out of place, and that his voice live is really bad, The voice on the CD sounds great but just not in real life.

Of course his fan's are going to stick up for him, they just don't truly know him deep down and experienced it yet with him. What he is personally like... most of the fans just love him for his looks. Teenage crush thing. When you girls grow up you will see that its not all about looks.

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
i know him also and i can say he is notttttttttttt like that at all!!! he's not rude or mean whatsoever.
everyone has their bad days, not everyone can be perfect all the time!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Funny and looks like this girl agree's with what I have experienced with him as an old friend of his.... not trying to sound big headed there.
He is truly rude and I am not just saying it. He starts of nice with you but that soon comes of and you see the real side to him. So sad how people are just rude.
I really do agree that he dances so out of place, and that his voice live is really bad, The voice on the CD sounds great but just not in real life.

Of course his fan's are going to stick up for him, they just don't truly know him deep down and experienced it yet with him. What he is personally like... most of the fans just love him for his looks. Teenage crush thing. When you girls grow up you will see that its not all about looks.

i agree with u that once u grow up, you'll know that it's not all about looks...but we fans we cheer for chin not his looks but we cheer what he got effort on what he's doing...that's wat we look forward to....

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
yeah...me 2...but i don't care who or wat said he not this n that...or he's like this n that...but i love chin...everyone can be a bitch sometimes cuz maybe it's not just ur day...every1 has their days..n anyway ur the only 1 who doesn't like chin so we can't help that...but sometimes think b4 u speak cuz it only goes 2 show that ur a "shit talker"...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o_O I read some bad comments up there... please keep them down to a minimum - in other words not at all you can have friendly debates but I think it's uncalled for to call someone names.

I honestly don't think Chin's a good singer voice wise but I like his songs because they are catchy :lol:

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
i dont care but if someones talkin shit about my friends i will stick up for them and i curse alot so whatever, dont really care