Chin Chinawut Album 2

Muddie Murda

smile...
I really hate the hair. As for his singing, sounds the same. He's been in the industry for years now, if he hasn't improved since then...gosh, who knows... lol

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
this sounds more like thailand music 555 and i think it better sounds than his last album atm i just hope his voice got better in real life [[LIVE]] coz as someone said hes been in gmm for years so he should of improved if not that just promote tha looks 555

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
*FAINTS*

chin chin chin say what!??!??!?!!

he's sooo hot!
i dont think his voice is really dramatically improved,
but im proud that he gave it a shot.
i know ballad isn't really his thing,
but he can do it!!!

looking hot in that!!!
that's the french in him!!!!! :p

I really hate the hair. As for his singing, sounds the same. He's been in the industry for years now, if he hasn't improved since then...gosh, who knows... lol
I agreed, but have you notice his voice kindda sound deeper in a way. Or is it just me? >.<"

sUs@n

sarNie Egg
this sounds more like thailand music 555 and i think it better sounds than his last album atm i just hope his voice got better in real life [[LIVE]] coz as someone said hes been in gmm for years so he should of improved if not that just promote tha looks 555

555+ ur funny *Ice*

and i'mma agree wif ya.. da hair.. gots ta go.. ahaha.. its a new year.. needs a new look.. 555+ JK!! && good to hear he's workin' ... ... ... ... ...

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
lol he was at da studio wen he called at 3 am!!!!! who tha hell records at 3 am haha buh its ok glad theres sound editing these days

sUs@n

sarNie Egg
lol
guess some artist do.. but... it's cool.. ahahaha
but 3? boy needs to take some time off before he get sick...
but guess he's used to staying up late n e ways so don't really matter 555+ jk