Chilling on the Toilet

Rakniran

I do the same. Reading make u relax better ,when u use the toilet. Take your time and give it sometime. IT will come out easy and smooth.

Rakniran

Oh yeah,
My boyfriend is thinking about getting labtop also so,he can take it with him in the bathroom during his toilet use.I think is funny..That would be so weird to be online and using the toilet at the same time.

Twinky

sarNie Elites
hahaha this topic is funny :lol: but man I have to say that it sucks cuz I don' take to long when I go number two. I mean dang I'm like in than the next couple of second i'm out....LOL :lol: :lol: **wink*** unless i'm constapated :blink:

Hiatus

Super Momo
sugar86 said:
:huh: wow you guys make it sound very fun chilling on the toilet haha
[post="3438"][/post]​

I know..... <_< weird place.... but lol... im not reallly chilling in the tilet except if it's to take picture bc of the huge mirror lol

gs

Sexy Back
ohh u guy know wat i really like to do the soduko puzzle from the LA times while i do my business

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
KawaiiTennyo said:
okay when i use the washroom either 1 or 2 i sit there for awhile and chill reading whatever i can get my hands on .. shampoo bottles .. the back and stuff and since im a chemistry major it's easier for me to know what the chemical compounds are so therefore i do that.. so who chill on the toilet like me ..??
[post="3332"][/post]​

All I want to say is congratulations on picking the best major there is out there. Chemistry's also my major and as you guys can see, only cool people do it. That means that if you guys want to be cool, do chemistry. B)

K

KawaiiTennyo

marduk said:
All I want to say is congratulations on picking the best major there is out there. Chemistry's also my major and as you guys can see, only cool people do it. That means that if you guys want to be cool, do chemistry. B)
[post="4028"][/post]​
its not THAT cool but im good with chemicals and chemistry but that doenst mean i love hahah :p

K

KawaiiTennyo

Nameless said:
I find it hard to chill on the toilet when I'm usin' it. If you know what I mean.
[post="6217"][/post]​
that's why you keep on flushing . hahah and sit there hahah so the smell wont knock you out haha