Chilling on the Toilet

K

KawaiiTennyo

okay when i use the washroom either 1 or 2 i sit there for awhile and chill reading whatever i can get my hands on .. shampoo bottles .. the back and stuff and since im a chemistry major it's easier for me to know what the chemical compounds are so therefore i do that.. so who chill on the toilet like me ..??

sreykhmer8

sarNie Egg
i always chill in the bathroom for at least 10 min. Always grabbing whatever i can lay my hand on. Everytime i go in there, everyone think i am taking a shit. Wondering why i am talking so long in the bathroom. HEHE very bad habit. LOLZ

K

KawaiiTennyo

sreykhmer8 said:
i always chill in the bathroom for at least 10 min. Always grabbing whatever i can lay my hand on. Everytime i go in there, everyone think i am taking a shit. Wondering why i am talking so long in the bathroom. HEHE very bad habit. LOLZ
[post="3394"][/post]​
me too .. and i have a habit of spraying the air freshener even after i wiss wiss.. hahh this thread is not wrong .. it's natural you know..

Nina

sarNie Egg
OMG you know what i like reading while im doing my business i nthe bathroom? a cookbook! yes a cookbook! its like the best thing you can read while you're doing your business :D

K

KawaiiTennyo

Nina said:
OMG you know what i like reading while im doing my business i nthe bathroom? a cookbook! yes a cookbook! its like the best thing you can read while you're doing your business :D
[post="3412"][/post]​
i just did that hahah a vietnamese cook book .. and like beads making .. something crafty because it gets you thinking.. i enjoy my time in the washroom because it's like my own personal space hahah

kitkat

sarNie Elites
gosh you guys so funny! well...i usually grab magazines and sometimes i pretend to sleep. LOL :p its just that calm me to let the poop out easily. HAHA! but for magazines, it made people thought i take a poo which i'm not. you know. LOL :lol:

K

KawaiiTennyo

kitkat said:
gosh you guys so funny! well...i usually grab magazines and sometimes i pretend to sleep. LOL :p its just that calm me to let the poop out easily. HAHA! but for magazines, it made people thought i take a poo which i'm not. you know. LOL :lol:
[post="3425"][/post]​
pretend to sleep!??!! wth?!?!?! that's soOoo weird you have to trick your poopie so it can come out easier?!?!?! wth!??!?! ahahahah lmao!!! i push those suckers out!! ^_^

darvil

sarNie Adult
umm I usually sing some Thai songs while doing the business..

But I don't like to prolong anything. Its usually wam bam thank you toilet.

Unless, of course, I don't have a choice like when its spicy food!! :blink: :lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
KawaiiTennyo said:
pretend to sleep!??!! wth?!?!?! that's soOoo weird you have to trick your poopie so it can come out easier?!?!?! wth!??!?! ahahahah lmao!!! i push those suckers out!! ^_^
[post="3428"][/post]​
yup believe it or not. i do that. :D i know i'm weird... ;)

K

KawaiiTennyo

Darvil said:
umm I usually sing some Thai songs while doing the business..

But I don't like to prolong anything. Its usually wam bam thank you toilet.

Unless, of course, I don't have a choice like when its spicy food!! :blink: :lol:
[post="3433"][/post]​
hahah oooh spicy food :huh: dont wanan go there.. hahaha

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
:huh: wow you guys make it sound very fun chilling on the toilet haha

K

KawaiiTennyo

Muddie MuRda said:
omg mofo! stop spamming about stupid stuff! ahhahaahahha j/k

LOL ur so funny damn!
[post="3520"][/post]​
no no .. this is not spamming this is expressing my curiosity and asking others to join if it applies to them :p

K

KawaiiTennyo

samantha said:
lol...this is the first time that someone actually brought up this kind of topic=]..lol
[post="3537"][/post]​
i get that alot hahah i got sick of the old boring same old topic .. i mean be real people .. there's other interesting thing to talk about in a forum..

Bou

sarNie Adult
wow first time i heard of this topic!lol...good job!hahaha i was juss readin everyones entries haha yes i no im a loser haha but u guyz are frreakin funny!lol...wat i do in the bathrsoom...hm....i jus sit there or count the tiles hahaa or read shampoo bottles...or sometimes i jus start singing our of no where hahaha

S

sunflower

:blink: i'm so laughing my ass off right now! it's just that i do the same thing! i sit there and read anything i can find! oh.. and try this one... try putting a photo album in the drawer next to the seat... and when you get in there... just grab the photo album out to look at.. make sure that it's in a drawer cuz you don't want to leave it sitting around... it might get wet.... ;)

:blink: my friend... who has a laptop... wireless internet... so she takes her laptop with her to the bathroom.. let's just say... this girl is addicted to aim... i tried one time.. and i couldn't keep the laptop on my lap for too long... it almost dropped.. so i have given that up... :blink: