Cherrys opening a Nail Salon

tinah

sarNie Coma
Cherrys opening a Nail Salon and Willys talkshow "Huang Jai #8" will be visiting and giving her advice about her horoscope.

Willy look like a giant in the pic lol. anyways. thats great for Cherry. I wish her the best

thanks to nat for the tran.

souce:naewna

Edit: airing this Sunday at 10:30 am on ITV

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
wow her hair grow fast its as long as like when she hasn't cut it, anyways wish her the best luck and hopefully its a success

navy

sarNie Adult
Good luck for her!!

Anyone saw this show?

I miss Willy. Hope one of his lakorn will come out soon.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
wow her hair grow fast its as long as like when she hasn't cut it, anyways wish her the best luck and hopefully its a success
Yes, i was thinking the same, her hair grow super fast! but she looks great with longer hair, it looks good, she looks beautiful

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
congrats for Cherry.thanks for sharing tianh.

tikklles

sarNie Adult
congrats to cherry...she is actually one star that i see not relying on only one job/career...she is multi-talented...i am glad that she is using her star credibiltiy to be something else....good for her wish her all the luck....

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
well dont forget guys.... she cutted her hair off after that lakorn with tik and that was like Aug./Sept. , i mean that was a couple of months ago.... so no surprise but then again i want to see this :)

noungning

Heartless
lol lek wow u are a commonsense talker! nice! i'm proud lol...

haha i went to go do my nails at p'noo mam's nail studio, now i'll try cherry's ...sweet... where's the location?

tinah

sarNie Coma
her hair sure does grow fast unless its extension cuz it was still short in the opening of "rai rissaya" which was 2 months ago.

heres a recent pic of her with ponytails.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay cherrys gonna be on the cover of Lip Luxe. cant wait to see!