Channel 7 : lakorn teasers for 2019

Discussion in 'Thai' started by dancy, Dec 25, 2018.

1. m3lhouse

m3lhouse sarNie Adult

That kem guy from the weekend lakorn? I think there's actually another kem guy that's better looking than that one. I can't handle how the nang aek's for ch7 seem like they're all still stuck in pageants they don't really look right with any of the leads in the channel either. Yeah I just want non-uglies at least...ch3 got ugly and non talented newbies ahahhaha the newbies they are banking on are the ones in the man series and krong kam so we can't check anyone off the list for both non-uglies and talent at least they are not lead quality... how tragic for ch3 their next generation :eek: Too bad you stick to one genre coz I'm telling you In Family We Trust is the best lakorn of the year ahhahaha but you have to sit through a lot of ugly crying :risas3::risas3::risas3: and ugly cry yourself lol At least ch7 does slap kisses similar to how they used to do it :risas3::risas3::risas3:

2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I don’t think the newbies at Ch3 are ugly or non talented. A lot of them are actually pretty attractive to me and lots of them have good potential but the problem with them is that barely any of them have star power. Most of them are not as interesting as the current A-listers. I’m not sure if it’s because the lakorns they get really sick or it’s just the actors and actresses themselves.

3. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

Thisa and Weir did amazing in their lakorn. I've watched one other lakorn of hers and think she's a decent n'ek.

But they pair Stephany and Weir... Like how? Why? She's just okay to me.

SuzieJ likes this.
  4. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Thisa and Weir were beautiful together. It was one of my favorites lakorns of 2018. I’m not into Stephany either which is probably why I’ll skip her lakorn with Weir unless people say it’s really good.

x0unerthanlater likes this.
  5. x0unerthanlater

The Teaser for Steph and Weir looks good, I'll admit. It looks funny.

SuzieJ likes this.
  6. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah the storyline seems like my cup of tea however I wish the n’ek was someone I liked. Someone like Bow or Mookda lol

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
  7. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Ch7 and their action lakorns

I'm not surprised about sammy. She's always got the shit end.

I never jump on the Bow wagon and don't really care for her

I'm excited about Sammy's lakorn. I like the kob version. It's nice to see her less fiesty

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
    Marigold likes this.
  8. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Sammie aint ch7 favourite. It is easy to see when you favour someone and lowkeye disapprove of another one. I keep saying it was not in that channel plan to promote her to N'ek. Girl got lucky she got Bodyguard Sao one day and PRPPT and both became hits even not paired with A-list actors during that time !

9. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Not a big fan of Ch7 newbie actresses except maybe for Gookgik, Mookda and Ploy I think lookwise those three standout.

10. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Even though her lakorn is a hit, they barely gave her much. Peak got all the "hot" pk.

Her lakorn w/porche hit 20s many times that they extended it.. ...but after that they still gave her scraps

Airing dates?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
  11. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I can not see the appeal in Peak. It’s so bizarre to me that she gets all the better p’eks.

spanky likes this.
  12. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

On top of that...her acting is mediocre at best.

I'm excited to see sammy. Hope we hear more about upcoming lakorn from her. Soo many ppl she can pair with

Weir
    Micheal
    Porche
    Mik
    Boom
    Kem

SuzieJ likes this.
  13. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I hope to see more of Sammy too. The girl isn’t getting any younger so I hope they use her time wisely!

spanky likes this.
  14. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

She takes good care of herself though. Bee N. Is still fire and aum p

preetam and SuzieJ like this.
  15. x0unerthanlater

Sammie will be hot in her late 30s into her 40s too. (as long as she takes care of her self)
    She has that exotic look.

preetam, spanky and SuzieJ like this.
  16. Alichgo

Alichgo sarNie Oldmaid

There's another Kem? lol.. I like how you know my taste in pra'ek. Unfortunately for me, mainly one genre for everyone else, but any genre for one pra'ek :thumbup: The last time I tried family drama type it was good and then it dragged - I even tolerated Pong for it:eek:.

Just checked out those newbies from Man Series trailers. Watched the whole trailer and still waiting for the pra'eks to show up. :confused12:

17. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Ch3 has tooo many newbies

I feel both ch don't utilize the ppl they have. That's why soo many of them start their business.

If you don't get that Good script..... you're in limbo of either making it or not... ...they just throw in newbies

18. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

The problem to me is the contract. Imagine if everyone is freelance. Oh, the possibilities.

SuzieJ and preetam like this.
  19. x0unerthanlater

Yes, if it was like Korea it would be nice. I bet the actors would have more experience and a better grip on acting if they could act with a variety of ppl. Instead of being stuck to koojin.

SuzieJ and spanky like this.
  20. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

I hate koo jin. Korean rarely does repeat pairing but would like them to do some repeat pairing