Channel 7 : lakorn teasers for 2019

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Desperate I am if I am willing to jump channel just for this genre and for a pra'ek I've never seen his lakorn before. As long as both pra'nangs are not ugly and their voices are tolerable. lol. Only one newbie I am interested in seeing in Channel 7 and hopefully he gets a slap/kiss :risas3: with either Now, Praew, or Sammy.
That kem guy from the weekend lakorn? I think there's actually another kem guy that's better looking than that one. I can't handle how the nang aek's for ch7 seem like they're all still stuck in pageants they don't really look right with any of the leads in the channel either. Yeah I just want non-uglies at least...ch3 got ugly and non talented newbies ahahhaha the newbies they are banking on are the ones in the man series and krong kam so we can't check anyone off the list for both non-uglies and talent at least they are not lead quality... how tragic for ch3 their next generation :eek: Too bad you stick to one genre coz I'm telling you In Family We Trust is the best lakorn of the year ahhahaha but you have to sit through a lot of ugly crying :risas3::risas3::risas3: and ugly cry yourself lol At least ch7 does slap kisses similar to how they used to do it :risas3::risas3::risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
That kem guy from the weekend lakorn? I think there's actually another kem guy that's better looking than that one. I can't handle how the nang aek's for ch7 seem like they're all still stuck in pageants they don't really look right with any of the leads in the channel either. Yeah I just want non-uglies at least...ch3 got ugly and non talented newbies ahahhaha the newbies they are banking on are the ones in the man series and krong kam so we can't check anyone off the list for both non-uglies and talent at least they are not lead quality... how tragic for ch3 their next generation :eek: Too bad you stick to one genre coz I'm telling you In Family We Trust is the best lakorn of the year ahhahaha but you have to sit through a lot of ugly crying :risas3::risas3::risas3: and ugly cry yourself lol At least ch7 does slap kisses similar to how they used to do it :risas3::risas3::risas3:
I don’t think the newbies at Ch3 are ugly or non talented. A lot of them are actually pretty attractive to me and lots of them have good potential but the problem with them is that barely any of them have star power. Most of them are not as interesting as the current A-listers. I’m not sure if it’s because the lakorns they get really sick or it’s just the actors and actresses themselves.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Sammie and Weir have never paired before but it’s one of the pairings I want to see the most at ch7! I hope they let them pair at least once. They let Thisa pair with him which was really surprising to me so maybe they can surprise us again with Sammy too
Thisa and Weir did amazing in their lakorn. I've watched one other lakorn of hers and think she's a decent n'ek.

But they pair Stephany and Weir... Like how? Why? She's just okay to me.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Thisa and Weir did amazing in their lakorn. I've watched one other lakorn of hers and think she's a decent n'ek.

But they pair Stephany and Weir... Like how? Why? She's just okay to me.
Thisa and Weir were beautiful together. It was one of my favorites lakorns of 2018. I’m not into Stephany either which is probably why I’ll skip her lakorn with Weir unless people say it’s really good.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Thisa and Weir were beautiful together. It was one of my favorites lakorns of 2018. I’m not into Stephany either which is probably why I’ll skip her lakorn with Weir unless people say it’s really good.
The Teaser for Steph and Weir looks good, I'll admit. It looks funny.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch7 and their action lakorns

I'm not surprised about sammy. She's always got the shit end.

I never jump on the Bow wagon and don't really care for her

I'm excited about Sammy's lakorn. I like the kob version. It's nice to see her less fiesty

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to see Sammie & Weir. Have they ever paired before? I'm not sure. But I think they'd look great together since Weir is so tall. They gave Stephany a chance before Sammie. It's surprising.
Sammie aint ch7 favourite. It is easy to see when you favour someone and lowkeye disapprove of another one. I keep saying it was not in that channel plan to promote her to N'ek. Girl got lucky she got Bodyguard Sao one day and PRPPT and both became hits even not paired with A-list actors during that time !

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Not a big fan of Ch7 newbie actresses except maybe for Gookgik, Mookda and Ploy I think lookwise those three standout.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Even though her lakorn is a hit, they barely gave her much. Peak got all the "hot" pk.

Her lakorn w/porche hit 20s many times that they extended it.. ...but after that they still gave her scraps

Airing dates?

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Even though her lakorn is a hit, they barely gave her much. Peak got all the "hot" pk.

Her lakorn w/porche hit 20s many times that they extended it.. ...but after that they still gave her scraps

Airing dates?
I can not see the appeal in Peak. It’s so bizarre to me that she gets all the better p’eks.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I can not see the appeal in Peak. It’s so bizarre to me that she gets all the better p’eks.
On top of that...her acting is mediocre at best.

I'm excited to see sammy. Hope we hear more about upcoming lakorn from her. Soo many ppl she can pair with

Weir
Micheal
Porche
Mik
Boom
Kem

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
On top of that...her acting is mediocre at best.

I'm excited to see sammy. Hope we hear more about upcoming lakorn from her. Soo many ppl she can pair with

Weir
Micheal
Porche
Mik
Boom
Kem
I hope to see more of Sammy too. The girl isn’t getting any younger so I hope they use her time wisely!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
There's another Kem? lol.. I like how you know my taste in pra'ek. Unfortunately for me, mainly one genre for everyone else, but any genre for one pra'ek :thumbup: The last time I tried family drama type it was good and then it dragged - I even tolerated Pong for it:eek:.

Just checked out those newbies from Man Series trailers. Watched the whole trailer and still waiting for the pra'eks to show up. :confused12:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch3 has tooo many newbies

I feel both ch don't utilize the ppl they have. That's why soo many of them start their business.

If you don't get that Good script..... you're in limbo of either making it or not... ...they just throw in newbies