Channel 7 Diary 2019 calender

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Who is this guy who looks like a younger, cuter Pope and what has he starred in?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Agree, different in a good way. Hopefully he can be p'ek. His acting wasn't bad at all.
Yeah ch7 has a gem in their hands if they promote him properly. Im sure he will get p’ek roles soon because Ae Supachai is his manager I think and we all know how powerful he is. I hope Ae treats him good though and doesn’t let him rot like he did to New C

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yeah ch7 has a gem in their hands if they promote him properly. Im sure he will get p’ek roles soon because Ae Supachai is his manager I think and we all know how powerful he is. I hope Ae treats him good though and doesn’t let him rot like he did to New C
I feel like Ae has his bias among his "kids". But I do hope Jinn can be promoted. He's got the whole package. Visual, great body, tall and he's young.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I feel like Ae has his bias among his "kids". But I do hope Jinn can be promoted. He's got the whole package. Visual, great body, tall and he's young.
All the people in the entertainment industry who have power have their own biases. It’s inevitable no matter where you go. Take a look at Martin Scorsese who is one of the biggest and most respected film makers in Hollywood. He has used Leonardo DiCaprio in like 5 movies of his. Some people are just more obvious than others lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
All the people in the entertainment industry who have power have their own biases. It’s inevitable no matter where you go. Take a look at Martin Scorsese who is one of the biggest and most respected film makers in Hollywood. He has used Leonardo DiCaprio in like 5 movies of his. Some people are just more obvious than others lol
Very true. It sucks for the ones that are talented but not favored....