Channel 7 2020 Calendar

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Haha Weir kicking New for trying to mention Bella is hilarious. I went back to watch that part more times than I want to admit LOL. Weir's dynamic with Thisa vs. Mookda is funny. He and Thisa are like an old married couple while with Mookda he's like the nice older brother.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Haha, I replayed Weir's high pitch scream a few times after Mookda grabbed his shirt, acting like he was getting assaulted by her lmao

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't find stephanie pretty. (I don't think she's ugly). Her feature is very masculine for me. Like a trans.....noey gives me the same feel....

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
CH.7 though!!! They really suck at promoting their actress and actors but yooo they are doing them
justice for these beautiful shots of them. I am so in love that I'd so rather drop $$$ for their calendar
than Ch. 3. Oh my god, so many beautiful main and supporting actors and actress. Ch. 3 needs to learn
from them, yet they probably will not for the next upcoming years. :risas3:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Awwh... Steph is fine and pretty the way she is. I love her off screen personality and mindset and that makes her so much more beautiful in my eyes. She's not like most small and/or skinny nangek (not shaming them, i love my little cutie Mookda, xD), but just a more fit and strong body nangek so maybe that part of the reason why she may seem more "masculine"? But she's fine.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Awwh... Steph is fine and pretty the way she is. I love her off screen personality and mindset and that makes her so much more beautiful in my eyes. She's not like most small and/or skinny nangek (not shaming them, i love my little cutie Mookda, xD), but just a more fit and strong body nangek so maybe that part of the reason why she may seem more "masculine"? But she's fine.
Same I really actually like Steph! I never was a fan but when I started following her and I love how shes super fit and she does have a great mindset! Her body is so nice! I wish I had a body like that! Lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Strong features....(she sometime looks manly in the face to me..)..I don't find her ugly... .....same with Kim...

I am all for a healthy weight that is not skin and bones. I like curves

I don't care for Bow either but she looks nice here....she has change...with surgery...

.I don't find anyone ugly...really...their look isn't my cup of tea.

It's the eye of the beholder....

I'm sure you have people or actress where you just don't find pretty.....

For me ...it is not that I don't think they are pretty...their look just doesn't do it for me.