Channel 3 Charity Concert: Love is in the Air | April 29, 2017

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
When the 5 "brothers" sang the theme song of SJ I thought Grate had the best voice of them! Lol
Aww I never pay attention to that I thought there was only one singer, has ha ! I'm so out of dated!:risas3:

Anyway, which part, star, do you like the most?

P

PrincessKarina

Aww I never pay attention to that I thought there was only one singer, has ha ! I'm so out of dated!:risas3:

Anyway, which part, star, do you like the most?
The brothers performed the theme song many times in many concerts/events alone, together or with their co-stars. I thought Grate did the best job. Anyways, I liked part four Khunchai Rachanon with Bomb and Taew! That part received the highest rating! I miss the brothers! Which part did you enjoy the most?

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
The brothers performed the theme song many times in many concerts/events alone, together or with their co-stars. I thought Grate did the best job. Anyways, I liked part four Khunchai Rachanon with Bomb and Taew! That part received the highest rating! I miss the brothers! Which part did you enjoy the most?
Oh I watch all of them and I seem to like all of them equally, but part 2 (pope and mew) seem so romantic!

I mean to ask you which part and which star of concert you like the most?

I'm wonder how come Nine was so popular? He seems like having lots of fans, and I saw him in lots of tv commercials! Ch3 promote him a lot! His voice is not that great, but he's handsome! I wonder how come his cheering almost surpass Nadech?

P

PrincessKarina

Oh I watch all of them and I seem to like all of them equally, but part 2 (pope and mew) seem so romantic!

I mean to ask you which part and which star of concert you like the most?

I'm wonder how come Nine was so popular? He seems like having lots of fans, and I saw him in lots of tv commercials! Ch3 promote him a lot! His voice is not that great, but he's handsome! I wonder how come his cheering almost surpass Nadech?
Oh lol. Um I actaully haven't really seen this concert. I only saw bits and pieces! I liked Ken P and Taew when they performed! And I am not sure on the hype on Nine either. Personally I am not his fan... He can change my mind though... Oh and actors don't stay long in the spotlight.... That explained why Nine's cheers may almost surpasses Nadech's. No matter how good an actor or actress may be there will be others rising and surpass them... A very normal thing in the industry! Lol

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Oh lol. Um I actaully haven't really seen this concert. I only saw bits and pieces! I liked Ken P and Taew when they performed! And I am not sure on the hype on Nine either. Personally I am not his fan... He can change my mind though... Oh and actors don't stay long in the spotlight.... That explained why Nine's cheers may almost surpasses Nadech's. No matter how good an actor or actress may be there will be others rising and surpass them... A very normal thing in the industry! Lol
Yeah I understand that but how come he climb up so fast consider his crowded and cheers it's almost unbelievable! Wow, let see how far will he go! He got the look! And let see if he's good at acting because I've never seen his work before!

P

PrincessKarina

Yeah I understand that but how come he climb up so fast consider his crowded and cheers it's almost unbelievable! Wow, let see how far will he go! He got the look! And let see if he's good at acting because I've never seen his work before!
Right. Who knows. Yes we'll see. I haven't seen his work either. He's cute looking! Lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
People love Nine because he doesn't have a koojin, he's humble, hardworking, and LOVES his mommy so much. He's a gentleman and is classy.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's why he is so popular, he is such a humble guy. Anyone read his interviews can't help but like the guy. He is such a sweetheart. And the love he has for his mom, so jealous lol.

But yes, Nine cheering took me a little by surprise too. His was actually louder than Na. When he hit the lakorn stage, I think he will be pretty big because he already has lots of fans following and his lakorn is not out yet

D~D

sarNie Adult
omg, I LOVE Nine!!!! his acting in the movie "A gift" looks decent from the trailer. His voice just sounds so mature or something. He looks so much older but is only 2o but on May 5th of this year, he'll be 21 - illegal to drink (in U.S.A). Lol !!!

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@aiyaja @byebye he sure look like a humble guys but I'm surprise all of a sudden his crowd and cheer is the loudest? He didnt debut his first Lakorn yet, right? Wow this guy will turn go far then!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Didn't Nine already have a movie that came out? I remember seeing the posters in Thailand...the one with Ter and Mew? He's been doing movies, advertisements, and so forth and this is considering he's picky with his projects, he's not even going full force yet.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He has movies out and people see his face on tv from ads and stuff. He might not be known for a lakorn but he is known elsewhere

D~D

sarNie Adult
Didn't Nine already have a movie that came out? I remember seeing the posters in Thailand...the one with Ter and Mew? He's been doing movies, advertisements, and so forth and this is considering he's picky with his projects, he's not even going full force yet.

Thats true, the movie(A gift) he did was the one with Mew,Ter,Sunny, Violette and Noona. And Nine does do a lot of advertisements.:p Good for him.

Off Topic Here:
A friend translate to me that the author of the book "Paraya Jao" or Royal Wife" posted a picture of Mew Nittha/Nine as her couple back when she was writing it as an online story/fanfiction.
Let me just say, I was pretty eXcited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

I believe its already been announce that the book is going to become a lakorn or something for Ch.3. - I hope its Mew and Nine. :angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10:

ok... sorry, let go back to: channel-3-charity-concert-love-is-in-the-air-april

twister02

M♥K
He's a model and endorses many good products like Nivea, Mazda and Samsung. His role in A Gift helped him to be more popular with the ladies since his role their was a pretend husband of Violette's role. I didn't watch the movie yet but the reviews told me Nine did great in that movie. His voice is so deep too and so manly.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm surprise by the sweetness in Great's voice! His voice when singing is so sweet! I'm not his fan but In my opinion, he has the best voice among the guys! Mark and JJ also has good voice! Other than that they are so so in my opinion!
I agree! For the Koo Jin's duet, his and Matt's ( she sounded okay) song was the best in my opinion. The background was nice and that song was from Nang Eye . Such a pretty song and has a wonderful meaning.

I didn't notice his singing voice until I saw the concert "Lor Mak Mak". His solo song was very nice and it was a very catch song too.

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I mean Lakorn (drama) not movie!