Chaleuy Suk(Who & Who)

cecilia

Staff member
anyone find the ost yet?
i've look and haven't ..
i really wanna hear the whole track ..
loving sirisak and panadda's voice (i think it's panadda)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^you're right cecilia. one of the ost is sang by panada and some guy singer. sirisak sang the other ost in the beginning of the teaser?

sung jai mai fung
http://music.gmember.com/player/html_player_music/index.php?songid=1004024701
credit to gmm

cecilia

Staff member
^that's a cute title of the song -- sung jai mai fung, how will our heart listen when we're so in love with our enemy loL .. thanks na

here's a cover of the song : http://www.4shared.com/file/133768019/4bcfcd3f/___online.html?s=1

will google for sirasak's version too LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^wow, i didnt realised sirisak sang the other theme until you mention it, cecilia. im gonna do some searching myself. i love his voice

thanks for the link! is that for the old version?

cecilia

Staff member
^i thought it was for the old version, however, i youtube mam/likit's version and found that it's not .. i'm assuming, this person have access to sirisak's version 3 months ago? or somehow, reconstruct the notes to make it sound like that .lol .. whatever it is, i'm loving sirisak's version on the teaser -- i'm hunting it like crazy too but have no luck :( .. have to head out to work, will come back later to hunt it (if you find it before i do, please share the link as well)

tinah

sarNie Coma
it sounds like an old song but yea, i wanna get sirisaks version. hopefully one of annes fan will post it up soon so i could share!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
whoa! i just got done watching the teaser for this and now i'm really excited and interested in this lakorn!
i love how Anne is going to be like powerful and in charge without having too much brattiness like in her girly roles! and man, Rome is looking fiiiiine! lol watching them, i thought they made a pretty intense new couple! the whole revenge lakorn itself sounds intense haha

and who else but one of my favorite actresses - Joy R!!! yay, another one for her too! she looked gorgeous as always! gosh when Rome and her hugged in the teaser, they also looked nice paired up together!

four more days! i wonder if anyone will sub this

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
bellefire, i love those banners! they're beautiful!
the font for the third one is so lovely!

ibsim820

sarNie Egg
WOW! Beautiful pix! Ann's super beautiful as always. She's the best Thai actress ever. Thanks for sharing these pix. Can't wait to watch it. :)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
^that's a cute title of the song -- sung jai mai fung, how will our heart listen when we're so in love with our enemy loL .. thanks na

here's a cover of the song : http://www.4shared.com/file/133768019/4bcfcd3f/___online.html?s=1

will google for sirasak's version too LOL
Cecilia, the OST is by Kob Songsit.

cecilia

Staff member
^ah, thanks for the correction .. it's no wonder why i can't find it.
it sound like sirasak as well .. kob have such wonderful voice too ..
the whole track is awesome -- i love the first 38 second of the song ..

i can't wait -- didn't get up this morning to catch it b/c i was too tired but now that i'm home, can't wait til i have time to sit down and watch it fully. the caps look great and awesome from here.