Chaiyachet (2012)

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Since ch. 7 is filing copyrights, no one is able to upload on YT but Thai Boran Forum will be uploading it onto VEOH..
even though it sucks, it's better than nothing. Only 2 episodes per week and we are a bit behind so everyone will have to be patient....

Here's the link to episode 1:
http://www.veoh.com/watch/v30719462Kcz3xkZq

mia07

Introvert
thanks...clear things up a bit...so they're not his wives yet?...oh and i forgot to say...the three mums are way better looking than the girls...lol
LOL @ the last part you wrote. They can act better as well. Sad that they're already playing mommy roles.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
lol totally agree. hahahaXD their either playing silly roles or the mommies now...that's sad...XD

BUT DaMN IT! Stupid copyrights..still no chaiyachet either tried uploading it on VEOH but failed too...Darn...

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I was just about to come and ask for a summary. But thanks to the person that posted a mini summary :) I now understand the point of this boran. Can't wait to get back into borans. I miss it. My first love :)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I just start watching this from like episode 20 and up and I have to say it getting pretty good but they are dragging suwincha and her son meeting.. and malathee and her secret about her daughter.. talking about daughter.. Malathee is a ungratefull child. Even if your mom is dressed in raggs and a begger she is still your mom. Shechoose her living style and title over her mom. I cant believe she have the solder guy(Boy) give her mom gold and jewelries and told her to leave! Very ungrateful and sinful thing to do. Even tho she was bad before I'm not feeling sorry for her she deserved it but I'm speaking cause it is Mother's Day and to see that scene just made me cried. I would never treat my mother that gave birth to me and raise me the way Malathee treated her mom.

aoiko

sarNie Egg
Does anyone have a download link to this boran? Sorry for asking, but it just seems so interesting.