Chaiyachet (2012)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
It's funny cuz I was just browsing the old version the other day. Borans these days are meant for lil kids anyways.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Update: Pra aek isn't Jame as he is not available for the main role since he has his own outside job he does..Therefore there is no info yet on who the main couple is...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
hmmm never heard of this name before....must be a super old lakorn then

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I seen the ch3 version when I was younger, but never the ch7 one. I remember I liked the Ch3 version. We'll how it goes. Like always Ill give it a chance, but if it sucks then imma stop watching it.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Pictures by Kartoon Natniran Fanclub

Not sure who Nang Ek is going to be...but looks like Fah, Kartoon N.,Naen, and Aom T. might be in this one.

tassa

sarNie Egg
I like Fuse...just not him with eight wives...lol...and i hope this one he doesnt have anger and jealousy problems like in thukhatha thong. and with the girls its like they just got random people of the streets...wth?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
the girls look pretty...wish they would do sth about Fuse hair tho...why cant it be stylised like back in the days....this is going to be a miss for me since i'm not a fan of pek having 8 wives, let alone, its already messed up when peks have 2 wives.....

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
the girls look pretty...wish they would do sth about Fuse hair tho...why cant it be stylised like back in the days....this is going to be a miss for me since i'm not a fan of pek having 8 wives, let alone, its already messed up when peks have 2 wives.....
hahaha I'm with you on that...

James might be in here as the God too but I am not sure...if so...HOTT DAMN I'm watching...lolXD He better be a butt-kicking God like in PraTinawong. LOLXD
If not then PASS...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Im not digging some of the new nang eks in here and nor am I a fan of Fuse. I want someone who is a little more masculane. I think one of the girls have braces on. I don't have anything against it but they don't have braces back in those days though. Hope they clear that out in the movie.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Im not digging some of the new nang eks in here and nor am I a fan of Fuse. I want someone who is a little more masculane. I think one of the girls have braces on. I don't have anything against it but they don't have braces back in those days though. Hope they clear that out in the movie.
Hahaha IKR? I was just like huh? LOLXD that girl is Naen, she was the Nang Ek in Darb Jed.