dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Photo of Best...It look like Best might be pairing up with Pukhai after all..Maybe Pukhai is the friend who like Best....Does this mean Nat is playing the p'rai?

Cr to: Best Facebook

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
I also want vill+guy and son+vill together! I don't really like egg , she doesn't have a nangek look. But I guess that is how ch5 actresses look like.
My opinion. :)

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG...I'm so lost on who's ending up with who. There's the chance that Egg might be nang'ek which I highly doubt it since Vill is major EXACT favorite nang'ek...also from looking at the photos, she is dressed like poor island girl so let's just say she is nang'ek...so she ending up with Son (final). Egg is the rai ending up with nobody...unless it's with Guy (>.<) since Best is now with Pukhai. So Guy and Egg are the bad ones I guess..lol...darn it...I would rather that Guy is with Best..btw does anyone find this storyline overrated?? b/c Tono latest lakorn with Aimee have the same storyline..you know pra'ek ended up in island, lost memory, later gain memory back, went back home, forgot nang'ek, nang'ek go to work as a servant in his house...and so on, except this is a period drama.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Wait...I confuse who pair with who in here?the game are made me confuse and don't understand at all. Hope guy is not the rai one in here and end Up with someone not alone.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The couple I think goes like this from reading what people said....

Son & Vill are p'ke & N'ke

Best & Pukhai are second couple ...(Seem like they took Nat out and replace him with Pukhai. Since in the being Nat were to pair up with Best but now he not in here)

Egg is the fiances engage to Son.... (Maybe the n'rai)

Guy is a singer who Vill meet when she became a singer later on...

R the star...(I think play Vill older brother)

variety

sarNie Egg
can't believe Guy is pairing with Best again, I don't think they are cute together....

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
If Nat still in here then he might play the bad guy or...maybe he might end up with Egg since Guy is with Best, Son & Vill are a couple.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
haha I'm just guest as I see more photos.. :coverlaf: .. since I read from some here or @ SPICY someone said that there going to be three couple in here...so those are my guest..or maybe in the end no get each other..lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
AHAAH you gals are funny LOL
LOL at the microphone comment

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeksss ehhe Son and Vill are standing next to each other ahhaha
we are deprive from their couple pics !
They should have at least one -________-

So Best is not going to pair up w/Phukai?
I too agree that Tono and Egg look better together; their nose structure.

Just knowing that Son and Vill get together at the end makes me happier lol

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Dancy, you crack me up! Three couple again! When I watch lakorn I only want to focus on one couple! Arugh.

So here my prediction!

1. Son is pra'ek, end up on the island, fall in love with Vill who the nang'ek.
2. Best and Pukhai are lovers but maybe something happen to Pukhai( like he die) then later Best end up with Guy.
3. Egg is Son's fiance and the nang'rai...who might end up with Nat later on
4. Nat is the rai...maybe he got something for Egg...then later seeing Vill, he'll go for her too?? lol

Typical story! Can't hardly wait for it :DD