teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yay!! finally will get to see Pinky new lakorn. miss her so much. glad she get to work with Oil again. they were cute in Suparpburut Chaodin. she look so pretty.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky is a great actress, I know she is going to do good in her role. Who knows this could be the comeback that will make her have more lakorn. I want to see her in Sanae Ha Sari now, she look the most India. Don't know if she will end up with anyone in this lakorn since she will have seven husband...Oil might just be one of the guys that like her. Hope he is the main p'ek. Theirs a lot of actor in here that I like and can't wait to see this. I'm so happy to see Pinky back...want her to be in more lakorn after this one.

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait to see thissss. Pinky, Oil, Fluke, Tack....ahhh. Putting her issues aside I must say I've really miss her acting.

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
As a fan of Pinky's work, I'm glad she's back doing stuff in Thailand but this lakorn certainly WON'T help her cause. It's probably the only one she's been offered so she'd take it. I'm a little surprised that Oil is in this one, rather than the others that he has reportedly been offered. I guess he's being loyal to RS. I find it funny that Oat Worawut was in the Tanya version and now he's in this one too!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hating on Pinky? I don't think I am. The truth hurts. Calling a person a hater for not actually hating but stating an opinion or a statement is consider a hater? I said I was not against her return but this role isn't going to make things easier on her, she is just asking for trouble when this airs.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I admit I'm a hater but I got reason. She had it good and then ruins a family. I wouldn't like it if some girl came and took my dad. Though it's Peck's fault too but I'm just saying. I can't like a home wrecker no matter how good of an actress she is.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Omg, I can not wait to see this...I miss pinky so much...

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
I saw lilo of tanyas' movie, but didn't finish cuz mom not like it.
ch.7 seven shouldn't have let pinky play in this drama after that scandal
it seems like instead of perfecting her image, ch.7 is trying to ruin it even more
hopefully pinky get switch, oh..but all the guys are hot!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw lilo of tanyas' movie, but didn't finish cuz mom not like it.
ch.7 seven shouldn't have let pinky play in this drama after that scandal
it seems like instead of perfecting her image, ch.7 is trying to ruin it even more
hopefully pinky get switch, oh..but all the guys are hot!!
This is not Ch.7 doing this lakorn.....Its Ch.8 now Pinky is with Ch.8