[Ch8] Mia Tuean (Deemak)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I seriously cannot take this drama seriously.  Film is not convincing playing a sadist p'ek at all.  But, they both look so cute together.  She's so tiny.  

saki

sarNie Adult
I actually think Film and Koy are cute together during their sweet moments...but I agree with what everyone says about the problems in this lakorn. Reminds me a bit of Sanaeha Sunya Kaen - when is the p'ek gonna get 'fixed'? lol It's past 24 episodes already I want justice for Fah :p She needs to go back home, take care of her dad (hope he wakes up) and get far away from the crazies. Also, doesn't she have another guy friend who can help her or something? I am not sure who is taking care of the father in the hospital.

saki

sarNie Adult
Sometimes I want to find something hard and hit Kade in the head with it. Maybe he can regain his memories back again :p

...then Fah will hit her head, and then she'll not remember him lol. What a disaster!!!lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
saki said:
I actually think Film and Koy are cute together during their sweet moments...but I agree with what everyone says about the problems in this lakorn. Reminds me a bit of Sanaeha Sunya Kaen - when is the p'ek gonna get 'fixed'? lol It's past 24 episodes already I want justice for Fah :p She needs to go back home, take care of her dad (hope he wakes up) and get far away from the crazies. Also, doesn't she have another guy friend who can help her or something? I am not sure who is taking care of the father in the hospital.
omg i know! they totally forgot about the dad. lol

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Thookatha said:
omg i know! they totally forgot about the dad. lol
Agree! They totally forgot about the father and the guy who was after Fah... I will be surprise if the guy who was after Fah reappears in the last episode...

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
saki said:
Sometimes I want to find something hard and hit Kade in the head with it. Maybe he can regain his memories back again :p

...then Fah will hit her head, and then she'll not remember him lol. What a disaster!!!lol
If they did, I would stop watching wait until the last episode and just watch the ending... Losing memories in a drama isn't my thing, I find them to be very complicating to watch!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I know the lakorn is crazy because the whole drama is too entertaining with unbelievable character but while watching it , there alway something I find humorous , since I can 't take the lakorn seriously I couldn't contain my laugh at sad/abusive scene as well lol . I confess, I roll my eye when our sadist p' k come into the scene with his pottery mouth and when the n'k suffer injustices I want to shout " that what you get for not fighting back , dumb girl" lol. I'm glad it coming to an end . It was fun!!.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Kade is dumb doesn't questioned who texted him late at night for the sia mafia guy info. As much I luv slap,kiss,rape revenge. I cannot take kade seriously. I want producer, writers to make a lakorn where n,ek seduce trick rape p ek that makes he mad for a little but luv her still but happy ending though. That will be a first

saki

sarNie Adult
YingSheng said:
If they did, I would stop watching wait until the last episode and just watch the ending... Losing memories in a drama isn't my thing, I find them to be very complicating to watch!!!

I just want him to get a dose of his own medicine. I hate amnesia plots also but since this lakorn is already crazy it wouldn't matter to me anymore if it went that way, then he can see what it's like when Fah doesn't know him and just stays away from him he's so dumb. :D 

saki

sarNie Adult
little22 said:
Kade is dumb doesn't questioned who texted him late at night for the sia mafia guy info. As much I luv slap,kiss,rape revenge. I cannot take kade seriously. I want producer, writers to make a lakorn where n,ek seduce trick rape p ek that makes he mad for a little but luv her still but happy ending though. That will be a first

I don't understand Thai so I can't really tell what's going on...didn't he check the name of the sender in his phone?

saki

sarNie Adult
What's even funnier is that the guy playing the p'rai looks like this senator from the Philippines who's in jail right now. No offense to the actor- I am sure he is not at all like that (probably a nice person in real life); it's just so weird but I think he looks like that guy.

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Omg -.- Can Kade be anymore Kwai then he is now? 
Who know? Maybe he'll break the record of all the preview dumb-stupid-annoying-a$$ p'ek of the entire Lakorn story.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I can't stand that she will even forgive him afterwards. It doesn't matter how bad he misunderstands her, but the way he treats her is just wrong. No matter how badly you think of someone, you don't treat them the way Kade treats Fah. Also, you don't just go around believing what people tell you about someone until you see some valid proof. All Mesa did was tell Kade that Fah was pretending to be kidnapped and hurt so that she can help kidnap Ploy, and Kade like a dumb ass %$^& believed her. All the horrible emotional and mental abuse he puts her through just because he thinks she sleeps around is just ridiculous. The nerve of him to ask who the father is. He spends almost all his time freaking holding her hostage, and almost has her within his sights all the time, how the eff does she have time to go get pregnant with someone else. The fact that he was her first should have been a clue that she isn't the skank that he thinks she is. Kade makes my head hurt! 

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
:scratchhead2:  :secret: Sorry, but today I must be sincere: I pity Kade! :teary:  :lmao:
:shock2:  The writer must have been very drunk when he / she wrote the Kade character, :wackonut:  or under some drugs; and the reminiscences of the after drugs party, has lasted more time than he / she thought, till the very last 26 episodes...   :whatever:
:secret: If a man like Kade lives in real life, :thumbdown: I think he will die after spending only a day with a normal modern woman. :sick:
:shrug:  More cannot be saying. :no:   :weep:  :nono1:

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
^^^HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.   That's so funny.  Yeah the writer probably has the longest hungover every to keep Kade's character like this up until now.  HOW CAN HE BE SO STUPID???!!!  

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I have to say that I'm starting to wanting to quit this lakorn since he is back into jerk again... If I haven't wasted so much time for this lakorn then I'd quit watching the lakorn... But because I've been following each episode, imma still finish it for the time I've wasted already... I have to say, this is the worst plot ever and the p'ek's character...